Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2022, 05:10 AM

22,661 posts, read 24,589,306 times

Advertisements

In general, every race has a comfort-level for what is acceptable for how their communities function.

Obviously there are differences from race to race.......differences that can many times cause a lot of problems between different races.

I say accept the above dynamic and work with it. If that involves, for the most part, people VOLUNTARILY living amongst their own race, that is what they should do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2022, 05:17 AM

27,560 posts, read 28,652,113 times
I do wonder how successful the liberal media has been in convincing the American populace that white racism is the root of all evil in this country.

It’s an infectious narrative to a lot of people.

Old 04-20-2022, 05:30 AM

16,035 posts, read 6,840,321 times
What more proof does one need that left of center now in charge of government and the media are lying to us and creating division
between those with common sense and those lacking.

The Snake oil Salesman is in town...............

Mom : " Don't buy this product. It's a scam! "

Child : " But is saves lives mom! "

Mom: " You'll be sorry.."

Child: " I don't care what you have to say mom. I'm buying it ! "

Mom : Whispering under her breath " And fools and their money are soon parted. "

Divide and Conquer....... never fails..............

Old 04-20-2022, 06:11 AM

16,035 posts, read 6,840,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
In general, every race has a comfort-level for what is acceptable for how their communities function.

Obviously there are differences from race to race.......differences that can many times cause a lot of problems between different races.

I say accept the above dynamic and work with it. If that involves, for the most part, people VOLUNTARILY living amongst their own race, that is what they should do.
Well done! May I add.............

There are a number of things that separates people from one another

It's called work ..............Hard Work.............not easy work.

I had a goal since childhood backed by supportive parents.
I worked hard all my life. Made enough to own a humble home in an nice neighborhood among people of a shared moral compass. Reinforced by commitment to family,religion and tradition. Working respectfully together to keeping our property and our residents and our community safe.

Unfortunately viewed by the ignorant as racist and segregated. Frivolous....

Please let me know if you ever hear of a famous millionaire celebrities that struggled long
and hard to work themselves up and out of the violence and poverty of housing projects
suddenly having a change of heart and wanting to move back because they miss home?

I'll help pack their bags........!

Old 04-20-2022, 11:54 AM

73,009 posts, read 62,585,728 times
No one in Washington has ever cared. No one cared when Black on Black violence reached epidemic levels. As long as Blacks were kept segregated from everyone else, few cared. Black men are far more likely to be the victims of Black-related violence than anyone else. The best solution for alot of Black people has been to leave the ghettos and never go back. Removing themselves from the underclass segment of the Black population. You don't see middle class Black people doing this.

Old 04-20-2022, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
I do wonder how successful the liberal media has been in convincing the American populace that white racism is the root of all evil in this country.

It’s an infectious narrative to a lot of people.
When you've experienced racism for yourself, you don't need the media to tell you anything. You have your own experiences to rely on.

Old 04-20-2022, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
There is a serious black problem in the United States, and yes, it is largely ignored. The Democrats ignore it for political gain and the Republicans ignore it because I don’t think they know how to fix it.

Trump wanted to fix it, but the Democratic leaders of those cities and states told him to pound sand and refused to cooperate or come up with any solutions.

As long as the violence is contained in areas far away from normal folks, why should we care that uneducated black men without fathers kill each other? I feel sorry for the decent black people who get caught in the crossfire, but if the black mayors of those cities don’t even care, why should I?
Okay then. What's YOUR solution to the problem?

Old 04-20-2022, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmarkblue View Post
Long dead youtuber named David carroll speaks about this. Rest in peace and I agree with him. He said the black community has alot of money to fix itself. For one you have black churches and many of the black churches exist in poor underfunded black inner city districts and even middle to well to do districts as well. The black woman gives ten percent of her income to black churches which keeps it afloat. That money the black church recieves can be used to help out black men to start a trade, a business, or to go to college. But instead, the money goes into the pastors pocket to be with other women, buy fancy cars, live in the suburbs amongst white people. Only a trickle helps the black community like food donations or handing out free turkey.

Than you have the sjw who is religious not in the name of Jesus, but religious in social justice and neo Marxism. These types of blacks tend to be race hustlers, black feminists women and black lgbt. These types of blacks are highly academic and versed in victimhood mindset. These types of blacks recieve money for whites who feel bad for them. But this type of money does not help out the black community either. This money goes back into the hands of these black social justice activists and used to maintain their lively hood in a white neighborhood in gentrified part of town or in some liberal white suburb. These types of blacks demonize whites for being white, while many have white male lover or spouse, or white lesbian or gay lover. And they do all this while living in an white area of town. Example of this is blm which recieved hundred of millions of dollars in the name of George Floyd, and instead of helping to improve the lives of blacks. Uses the money to buy a mansion in an white area of California.
Well, I don't like David Carroll. I find him to have a bully-like mentality. However, if I were to distill this, this is what I think David Carroll was saying:.He was saying "Nothing helps because Blacks are just trying to get out of the 'hood' and away from each other". I think this is what Carroll was saying when he said all of that.

Old 04-20-2022, 12:19 PM

6,103 posts, read 3,338,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Okay then. What's YOUR solution to the problem?
Stop and frisk, checkpoints everywhere in high crime areas. Basically, if a $75K car is rolling through Garfield Park, it gets stopped.

Anybody who looks like they could be a gang banger gets stopped. Pedestrians and vehicles alike.

But of course, that’s racist, right? Since none of this will ever be allowed to happen, the homicides will continue. I don’t really care that they will continue, to be honest. Once the black community cares enough to stop killing each other, than I’ll care too.

Old 04-20-2022, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
Stop and frisk, checkpoints everywhere in high crime areas. Basically, if a $75K car is rolling through Garfield Park, it gets stopped.

Anybody who looks like they could be a gang banger gets stopped. Pedestrians and vehicles alike.

But of course, that’s racist, right? Since none of this will ever be allowed to happen, the homicides will continue. I don’t really care that they will continue, to be honest. Once the black community cares enough to stop killing each other, than I’ll care too.
NO!! For as much as I value my life, I also say a resounding NO!! I have a LIVE FREE OR DIE mentality. I know all about stop and frisk. Unreasonable search a seizure. Violation of the 4th Amendment. I'm not breaking any laws, LEAVE ME ALONE!!

You don't know who could be a gang banger. Alot of murders are not gang related.

I know you don't care. What I do consider is that you're here to vent anti-Black anger. Just my opinion. And if you are, I really don't care where such animus came from.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies