Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2022, 06:18 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1065 View Post
Let's agree to disagree and move on after making our points.
You didn't make a point other than reminding everyone the English language uses he, she, and they.

And I'm pretty sure at least 75% of people on C-D knew that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2022, 06:40 PM

21,476 posts, read 10,575,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
See what, the parents are complaining without evidence. If introducing children to pronouns is coaxing gender identity then every English class is at risk. Then you brought up transgendered students for some unknown reason, why is that an issue if in any event. Must be a huge school with that many transgendered students.
This thread topic is about transgender kids so of course I brought it up in my post. Yes, it is a huge school but those numbers weren’t as high in my son’s grade which says something about how it spreads in friend groups.

As usual, democrats always create a straw man to argue against like introducing children to pronouns is the issue while completely ignoring that the pronouns are being introduced to claim that gender and biological sex are different, which I wholly disagree with because it’s not true.

Old 04-21-2022, 06:43 PM

21,476 posts, read 10,575,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
Something tells me they were all friends/part of the same clique.
More than likely.

Old 04-21-2022, 07:22 PM

1,904 posts, read 1,045,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/madeli...ition-n2606051

From the article: "According to the lawsuit, parents claim that Ludlow Public Schools had a “protocol and practice of concealing from parents information related to their children’s gender identity” in middle school."

If that is true, that should be fought to be overturned. That is not right. Is it the government's children or the parent's children?
Its obvious and apparent to outsiders that this State is Run by Degenerates ~!
(how else would you classify a School system that promotes 'Exploring one's sexuality' in the 6th grade or sooner.)
“On or about September 2019, Defendant Jordan Funke instructed incoming sixth grade students at Baird Middle School to create videos and to include in the videos their gender identity and preferred pronouns. Plaintiffs Foote’s and Silvestri’s 11-year-old daughter, B.F. was among the students given that assignment. The videos of their children were created without the parents’ knowledge or consent and it remains unknown how these videos were used or who was allowed to view them,” the lawsuit noted."
So teachers are not teaching English, Math, Language, History, Physical Ed, Music,----nope. They are busy teaching kids 'what their gender is 'SUPPOSED TO BE'... ~
TEACHER: "Little Johnny, are you a Girl or a Boy?
JOHNNY: "I'm a boy because i have a p**is
TEACHER: "Not necessarily, you could be a Girl in a Boys body...Here, read this Book~"
That's called Grooming and perversion and many countries that punishable by Death.

COWARD PARENTS are raising children to be Basket cases...

Old 04-21-2022, 07:51 PM

1,691 posts, read 612,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/madeli...ition-n2606051

Based on this article, I'm not sure the parents have much of a case, though I agree with its premise, as they don't provide much in the way of evidence,(Unless, they're saving the "big" evidence for the trial), and the evidence they did provide says the teacher did not try to conceal anything...

If I were the child's parent, I'd be taking a good, long look at that $1000 iPhone I handed my 10 year old, with unfiltered access to TikTok, and other social media outlets that create echo chambers of propaganda for the "qu**r" movement, as some like to call it. All it takes is watching one video about "transgenderism" to inundated with hundreds of those types of videos.

While I understand Massachusetts is quite Progressive, socially, in this scenario, I believe TikTok did far more damage to these young women than the school system.

From the article: "According to the lawsuit, parents claim that Ludlow Public Schools had a “protocol and practice of concealing from parents information related to their children’s gender identity” in middle school."

If that is true, that should be fought to be overturned. That is not right. Is it the government's children or the parent's children?
Tiktok is one of China’s tools for killing the west. Did you know it is NOT allowed in China? I bet very few people realize that. Social media may just be the end of civilization.

Old 04-21-2022, 08:24 PM

27,143 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
You just reminded me of an old Johnny Cash song: A Boy Named Sue.

I don't agree with the "lesson" that was being taught in that school. They may have had the intent to bring awareness of the existence of alternate genders for all we know. People may agree or disagree on whether that is appropriate for the school to do.

But the school did not give any kids hormones or puberty blocking drugs, nor did they arrange for surgeries for any of the kids. Thus the title of the article saying they "carried out secret gender transitions on children" is misleading. I tend to get very annoyed when headlines make a situation sound so much worse than the actual story.

There are no "alternate genders" except in the imagination of the mind, not on reality.

Old 04-21-2022, 08:30 PM

17,798 posts, read 13,692,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwatted Wabbit View Post
Reminds me of the Johnny Cash song, "A Boy Named Sue."

This is one sick sick sick movement, it appeared overnight just like the wokies so I'm presuming this has been a deep infiltration gig going on for a long time. Kind of like how communists have gotten control of so many institutions, public and private. We're in deep deep doo-doo. We being Western Civilization.
Not yet, we are still in the "mud, and the blood and the beer" stage....

Old 04-21-2022, 09:24 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
There is no valid reason for schools, especially elementary schools to introduce students to gender identity.
But the big problem is that little kids as young as age three start feeling they should be of the opposite sex. So, do you feel such kids should be banned from school so fully straight kids won't be exposed to them? Should parents who go along with how such kids feel about their gender have them taken away, so they can be foster kids?

Old 04-22-2022, 05:44 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,159,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwatted Wabbit View Post
Yes, I see this as very much a fad. A fad with some horrible consequences down the road..
I agree with this 100%. Over the course of my career I have taught literally thousands of middle schoolers. Until less than five years ago I had three students I would bet money on being transgendered, including one I’d stake my life savings on. There were maybe an additional 10-20 that I would not be surprised to find out were or gave serious thought about it. That is not to say that every year there weren’t kids that didn’t fit typical gender stereotypes or weren’t struggling with sexual preference, there assuredly were, but it was just one more type of adolescent struggle to figure out how to fit in when you have something that makes you different than the average kid, such as different body size, being on one of the far ends of the intelligence scale, or being from a different socioeconomic status. Now days my student teachers and still active teaching friends have at minimum 6-10 declared transgendered/non-binary students a semester. One student teacher has a single class with 12. It’s ludicrous.

And, yes, there are going to be some truly nasty consequences down the road, especially if they continue this march towards giving them puberty blockers and adolescent surgery.

Old 04-22-2022, 05:47 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balkins View Post
Its obvious and apparent to outsiders that this State is Run by Degenerates ~!
(how else would you classify a School system that promotes 'Exploring one's sexuality' in the 6th grade or sooner.)
“On or about September 2019, Defendant Jordan Funke instructed incoming sixth grade students at Baird Middle School to create videos and to include in the videos their gender identity and preferred pronouns. Plaintiffs Foote’s and Silvestri’s 11-year-old daughter, B.F. was among the students given that assignment. The videos of their children were created without the parents’ knowledge or consent and it remains unknown how these videos were used or who was allowed to view them,” the lawsuit noted."
So teachers are not teaching English, Math, Language, History, Physical Ed, Music,----nope. They are busy teaching kids 'what their gender is 'SUPPOSED TO BE'... ~
TEACHER: "Little Johnny, are you a Girl or a Boy?
JOHNNY: "I'm a boy because i have a p**is
TEACHER: "Not necessarily, you could be a Girl in a Boys body...Here, read this Book~"
That's called Grooming and perversion and many countries that punishable by Death.

COWARD PARENTS are raising children to be Basket cases...
Remember when the propaganda was all about being respectful to ADULTS, not assuming and not bringing up ANYONE's sexual identity because COMING OUT was such a huge, earth shattering and emotional experience? That ADULTS needed to be ready to tell their story and to bring it up was considered a horrible insensitive and intrusive offense? Don't step on anyone's ability to control their own "coming out story"!!

Anyone know how that morphed into teachers DEMANDING that kids make videos about their sexual identities to show to all their classmates?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies