Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2022, 08:46 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
China gave trump what he wanted. The ABILITY to say he got something. Trump did not care about the REALITY.
This factless post has nothing to do with reality. The UNABILITY to hold China accountable mirrors the inability of the left to hold their own accountable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2022, 08:47 AM

5,044 posts, read 2,400,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
That doesn't surprise me at all, nor should it surprise you. China has 1.8 billion people. That's like 25% of the world's population. I'm certain there are many people in China who supported or at least liked Trump. There are certainly many people there who disapprove of the CCP, even though they can't come out and say it without the possibility of being punished. Many people in China are quite pro American and do want what's best for America.

Xi also has quite a few political rivals now who would like to see him removed. It would make sense that they would want someone like Trump in the white house to challenge Xi and his political objectives.
“China is going to eat our lunch? Come on, man,”

Old 04-26-2022, 08:53 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,186,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
You are a Biden voter. It's obvious that you don't get it or care. I guess Biden and the Democrats are about country first. Biden has been about America first since 1973.
What don't I get? Are the Democrats about an empty slogan? I don't think so. Being isolationist in an increasingly connected world is not a good direction IMO.

Old 04-26-2022, 08:57 AM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
What don't I get? Are the Democrats about an empty slogan? I don't think so. Being isolationist in an increasingly connected world is not a good direction IMO.

If you think Trump was an isolationist then that explains why you voted for Biden and why We are in the state We are in.

Old 04-26-2022, 09:03 AM

21,145 posts, read 19,722,567 times
I'd like to know what the OP thinks of this:

Joe Biden Eliminates U.S. Tariffs on More than 350 China-Made Products: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...made-products/

F or A?

Old 04-26-2022, 09:04 AM

Quote:
If you think Trump was an isolationist then that explains why you voted for Biden and why We are in the state We are in.
Ha, I don't think T is an isolationist. T is for T and for T only. I would of voted for a cat before voting for 4 more years of a disastrous, corrupt, immoral, sexual predator, etc... man who cares about only himself. Now he is a traitor to my country. It is finally coming out the role he played in the attack on the Capital. Anyway, do I like Biden--eh. He's ok but I don't want him running again. Let's get someone younger and fresher!

Old 04-26-2022, 09:12 AM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:
Ha, I don't think T is an isolationist. T is for T and for T only. I would of voted for a cat before voting for 4 more years of a disastrous, corrupt, immoral, sexual predator, etc... man who cares about only himself. Now he is a traitor to my country. It is finally coming out the role he played in the attack on the Capital. Anyway, do I like Biden--eh. He's ok but I don't want him running again. Let's get someone younger and fresher!
yeah and to prove you have morals you voted for a disastrous, corrupt, immoral, sexual predator and only cares about power (in government since 1973) Corn Pops in Chief Biden that has sold this country out for years and lied to the country about endless wars and killing endless people.

Thanks for the laugh, you don't have a problem with Biden's policies. You want a younger corrupt politician with a tan that can jive and act the part since Biden can no longer do it. You Democrats are so easy to expose, you all crack me up. I don't care about age or being "fresh" (for you Democrats now is having a tan) I care about policies not the act.

Old 04-26-2022, 09:13 AM

1,904 posts, read 1,045,739 times
Quote:
Just remember... Who's Who...~

https://www.fbcnews.com.fj/world/for...egrated-whale/

Old 04-26-2022, 09:20 AM

Quote:
yeah and to prove you have morals you voted for a disastrous, corrupt, immoral, sexual predator and only cares about power (in government since 1973) Corn Pops in Chief Biden that has sold this country out for years and lied to the country about endless wars and killing endless people.

Thanks for the laugh, you don't have a problem with Biden's policies. You want a younger corrupt politician with a tan that can jive and act the part since Biden can no longer do it. You Democrats are so easy to expose, you all crack me up. I don't care about age or being "fresh" (for you Democrats now is having a tan) I care about policies not the act.
Wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balkins View Post
Why are you confused? A Hong Kong based investment group purchased a majority role of Forbes. That doesn't make the failure any less of a failure. Cheers.

Old 04-26-2022, 09:30 AM

1,517 posts, read 541,364 times
Trump deserves better than F for his China trade "agreement", I'll give him a C for effort because we certainly need to restore the imbalance between our countries. I can only give him a C because he made no attempt to understand the nuances of dealing with China and their history for backing out of agreements. His bullying tactics and disrespect for China undoubtedly played a part on their reneging.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies