Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2022, 12:46 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,664,471 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by poncho62 View Post
OK, but what has Biden improved? Seems to me, things have gotten worse. Covid is worse, even with the vaccines. Inflation seems to be out of control. The press are waiting for next thing Biden does or says....etc, etc, etc
You're getting your news from the wrong sources. Covid is mostly gone. Yes, we could have another variant emerge but the numbers are way down. Gas and food prices are up to the highest levels in history but there are numerous reasons for this. The money supply was pumped during the pandemic staring with Trump and continuing with Biden. This is the main cause of inflation. Add in the war in Ukraine and supply chain disruptions. It will likely get worse before it gets better.

For four years the press waited for the next bizarre statement out of Trump's mouth. He didn't disappoint.

Old 04-26-2022, 12:47 PM

13,458 posts, read 4,292,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by villageidiot1 View Post
Without a doubt life is better with Biden. Trump was good for the news media and SNL. People paid attention to the news to see the next bizarre thing that Trump did or said. The majority of people had no confidence in the Trump administration. Many of us were holding our breath hoping there would not be a major crisis. Trump showed his lack of leadership with Covid and many people are dead because of it. I don't have to remind anyone about the daily Trump Covid briefings. I'm sure Dr. Deborah Birx will never forget them.

Biden proved that the Trump syndrome of the sky is falling for 4 years was a hoax. More people died under Biden by the virus than Trump and Biden imposed tyrannical restrictions even forcing a drug on people and lying about it. Biden has got us closer to WW 3 with his stupid remarks that his own W.H. had to take it back.

Biden for over a year lied to the public about a drug telling us that you won't get the virus or spread it. He has been lying since 1973 which surprises me about his voters being surprised about how bad he is and keep trying excusing their vote.

Biden lack of leadership on everything from the virus, border, economy and preventing more wars shows more everyday. I wouldn't call paying for more better, villiegeidiot ( no pun intended)

Old 04-26-2022, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by villageidiot1 View Post
You're getting your news from the wrong sources. Covid is mostly gone. Yes, we could have another variant emerge but the numbers are way down. Gas and food prices are up to the highest levels in history but there are numerous reasons for this. The money supply was pumped during the pandemic staring with Trump and continuing with Biden. This is the main cause of inflation. Add in the war in Ukraine and supply chain disruptions. It will likely get worse before it gets better.

For four years the press waited for the next bizarre statement out of Trump's mouth. He didn't disappoint.
COVID is not gone. It just the media stop reporting the cases like they did with Trump everyday. Just like the BLM prostests, they stop once Biden won. Now the cops are good and our laws acceptable.

Have you been under a rock in the last 2 years? Biden says something bizarre and crazy at least everyday. It shows you how our corrupt media treated Trump and how it protects Biden.

Old 04-26-2022, 02:23 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,656,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
COVID is not gone. It just the media stop reporting the cases like they did with Trump everyday. Just like the BLM prostests, they stop once Biden won. Now the cops are good and our laws acceptable.

Have you been under a rock in the last 2 years? Biden says something bizarre and crazy at least everyday. It shows you how our corrupt media treated Trump and how it protects Biden.
The poster never said it was gone, the poster said mostly gone.

Old 04-26-2022, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post

Just like how Fox news and other conservative media outlets treat Trump.

Old 04-26-2022, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InWalkedBud View Post
Classic irrelevant whataboutism from a Trump groupie who cannot abide any criticism of Dear Leader. Grab yourself a tissue; looks like there's a little something on your face. You'll probably want to consider a breath mint too.

Incidentally, I'm not a libertarian. So there's that.

Freedom of speech is a 2 way street. Talk about Trump and his policies all you want that is fair game but save me the personal moral cr@p. I know American history especially about politics. What's your excuse? I'm assuming since moral is on top of your list for voting, you must have held your nose everytime you voted including 2016. You must have NO smell. Can't feel your nose.

So you voted libertarian in 2016 but are not a libertarian? So you vote for image than policy. What's next, you will vote for Oprah or Michelle Obama because they have a clean look and pass your moral test?

Old 04-26-2022, 03:15 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,312,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
[/b]
Just like how Fox news and other conservative media outlets treat Trump.
What is the ratio, though?

Most likely 85% liberal media and 15% conservative media.

Old 04-26-2022, 03:22 PM

977 posts, read 1,057,859 times
No...lol

And I voted for Trump the first time

Old 04-26-2022, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
What is the ratio, though?

Most likely 85% liberal media and 15% conservative media.
I don't know what the ratio is, not sure it's that big of a gap. But my point was, it's not like the conservative media is fair and balanced toward the other side either. Fox news even had to drop that motto back in 2017, when they went all in for Trump. He will never get the tough questions, they handle him with kid gloves.

Both sides should be fair and balanced, that's why I get my information from wide variety of news sources, as well as outside of the US. These days, I watch a whole lot less of news, you have to take a break from it at times.

Old 04-26-2022, 05:06 PM

189 posts, read 70,030 times
No.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies