Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2022, 12:58 PM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
I'll quit when you show me the evidence that Hunter committed a crime. Deal...?
:c

The guy has been arrested before!
He’s been caught w coke and other illegal drugs, he had sex with a minor who was a relative, he had
an illegal gun, and that doesn’t even touch all the illegal business dealing they are covering up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2022, 02:48 PM

37,199 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
:c

The guy has been arrested before!
He’s been caught w coke and other illegal drugs, he had sex with a minor who was a relative, he had
an illegal gun, and that doesn’t even touch all the illegal business dealing they are covering up.
That is old business, what of it isn't fantasy, and has nothing to do with the contents of the alleged laptop. Nothing has come out of the laptop nonsense to date that would cause anyone to blink.

Hunter's finances, as stated previously, are under investigation, but that alone doesn't make him guilty of anything.

Old 04-27-2022, 03:02 PM

1,346 posts, read 474,107 times
Considering Garland's own refusal to appear before an ethics review over his family's financial ties to CRT based publications this heel digging of his doesn't surprise me. The information from the laptop seems to compromise both Hunter Biden, James Biden, and the puppet himself.

Old 04-27-2022, 03:54 PM

23,559 posts, read 17,227,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Refuses to appoint special prosecutor. Were talking about many crimes all identified on the laptop. Every time I see the Garland's face I see a nazi. Maybe I should talk about it....maybe not.
got the same impression, mengele look alike.

Old 04-27-2022, 04:04 PM

23,559 posts, read 17,227,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
What Garland actually said was that there would be no interference in the investigation, which is entirely laudable after watching Bill Barr work as a hand puppet for Trump. If evidence is found of a crime, David Weiss, who heads the investigation, can come and request a special prosecutor.

https://news.yahoo.com/ag-garland-no...ycsrp_catchall
Barr was no puppet.

Barr published the Mueller findings even though by law passed by Dems Barr was not required to do so.

Meanwhile, who called obama his best friend and I have his back and then falsified a warrant, judge shopped to spy on journalists?

Garland has been anything but credible. what other evidence do you have to order the FBI to investigate parents at school board meetings? Well uh, I got this letter from the teacher's union....

HB computer vs JB's statements screams national security compromised and potentially laws broken.

Trump jr meets with a russian, Obama gave special permission to enter the US, and all hell breaks loose.

JB documents his association with bad guys, his father and associates and crickets from dems and Garland, a good solider who is just taking orders!!!! where does the nazi association come from when looking at Garland?? wonder no more

Old 04-27-2022, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Barr was no puppet.

Barr published the Mueller findings even though by law passed by Dems Barr was not required to do so.

Meanwhile, who called obama his best friend and I have his back and then falsified a warrant, judge shopped to spy on journalists?

Garland has been anything but credible. what other evidence do you have to order the FBI to investigate parents at school board meetings? Well uh, I got this letter from the teacher's union....

HB computer vs JB's statements screams national security compromised and potentially laws broken.

Trump jr meets with a russian, Obama gave special permission to enter the US, and all hell breaks loose.

JB documents his association with bad guys, his father and associates and crickets from dems and Garland, a good solider who is just taking orders!!!! where does the nazi association come from when looking at Garland?? wonder no more
I’m sorry - did I say “puppet”?

What I meant was “lackey”.

Old 04-27-2022, 07:45 PM

35 posts, read 23,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Liberals do not believe in the rule of law- they are fascists.

We will have to wait for a republican senate and house to appoint a special prosecutor through their bodies and go around the corrupt AG.
And neither do Trump and his allies who intentionally attempted to overturn the 2020 election using methods OUTSIDE of the judicial system. You conveniently failed to mention that.

Old 04-27-2022, 07:54 PM

10,099 posts, read 7,767,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Refuses to appoint special prosecutor. Were talking about many crimes all identified on the laptop. Every time I see the Garland's face I see a nazi. Maybe I should talk about it....maybe not.
I completely understand and feel the same way.

Old 04-28-2022, 03:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
Yes. It’s incredible Republicans still talk about the rule of law after that. Or Presidential restraint, due process, decorum, tradition, family values, whatever. Everything Trump openly didn’t practice that they took no issue with.
Excuse me. You misspelled "Deep State".

Old 04-28-2022, 04:23 AM

16,599 posts, read 8,610,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
A link would be nice so that we could know exactly what you are talking about.

But here it is, I think: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gar...pecial-counsel

But can you blame him? I mean, he has so much more important things to do, like going after all the parents who have the gall to take an active interest in what their children are being taught and those white supremacists who are the greatest domestic threat to the U.S.
/sarcasm
I remember when the leftists tried to convince America he was a moderate (beyond reproach), when trying to convince us he should be on the scotus.
Thank God, he never made it.
He is doing enough damage as Biden's AG.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies