Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2022, 03:04 PM

19,803 posts, read 9,357,559 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
I have seen no one wearing a mask in my city for the last 2 weeks. not a single person.

I had a dentist appointment today and saw the first few minutes of The View -- the first time I had ever seen it. I have read that many people consider the hosts to be a bunch of stupid, cackling hens.

Now I think this was a live or at least fairly recent show, and virtually ALL of the studio audience was wearing masks.

I now think that many people are correct, and at least some of the hosts are over-the-top leftists and the great majority of people who watch The View are also stupid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2022, 03:13 PM

5,070 posts, read 2,178,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
I have seen no one wearing a mask in my city for the last 2 weeks. not a single person.
I see masks every where still. But then I live in democrat liberal hell hole chiraq so that is why

Old 04-29-2022, 03:52 PM

2,234 posts, read 2,404,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkHammer View Post
I chuckle at these people daily. There's one woman at my gym that wears the 'ascot style' neck mask pulled up to her lower eyelashes while she's prancing on the treadmill and marching up the stair climber. She legit makes me laugh out loud.
I seriously don't get how people breathe with a mask as they exercise. I refused to wear one while working out.

Old 04-29-2022, 04:15 PM

18,802 posts, read 8,469,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgordeeva View Post
I seriously don't get how people breathe with a mask as they exercise. I refused to wear one while working out.
I wore one at the gym for about 2 years. I got used to it. It id crimp my max a bit. My Hemoglobin went up 2 grams. I checked my O2 sats with the mask on and they were still 98-100%.

Old 04-29-2022, 04:25 PM

3,072 posts, read 1,301,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missmycountry View Post
It’s never going away, and the sooner we accept it and stop reporting on it, the better. Ever had norovirus? I have and thought (wanted) I was going to die! Guess what? It’s not going anywhere, either.
The biggest concern for me is what else have they manipulated in these damn labs and what if it gets released?
Chances are once these BA2 variants fall off in the next weeks here in the states this thing is gonna go dormant for awhile. The virus has cycled down since omicron into a very mild strain and now most of the world has immunity to delta and omicron variants. It could take a year or more til we see a new less transmissible more virulent strain emerge

Old 05-11-2022, 05:20 AM

35,064 posts, read 17,006,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BELMO45 View Post
Chances are once these BA2 variants fall off in the next weeks here in the states this thing is gonna go dormant for awhile. The virus has cycled down since omicron into a very mild strain and now most of the world has immunity to delta and omicron variants. It could take a year or more til we see a new less transmissible more virulent strain emerge
People are still terrified. Why, I don't know. Maybe they should rename "Covid. " Think what you want; the discussion, when someone "tests positive" is "do you have symptoms." Two years ago one prayed for their life. We don't call influenza the "Spanish Flu" though almost all circulating influenza cases are variants of the Spanish Flu.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies