Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2022, 01:21 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,127,019 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
What in the hell do condoms, lubricant and birth control have to do with rape, murder and necrophilia? The killer used none of those things.
First off, don't worry, you don't stand alone. Thousands of pedophiles, rapists, etc. are standing right there with you on this one. Matter of fact, everyone who supports all the sexual bs that's going on in the public school system these days in regards to the morbid twisted sexual experiences being pushed/forced onto minors stand by you on this.

Are you positive none of those things were used? What are your sources for that information?

It doesn't matter if he actually used any of such, the point is, schools are introducing sexually explicit items into the school system, exposing minors to sexual adult elements.

Next thing you know their going to hand out X-rated coloring books to preschool kids. You're fine with that as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2022, 01:39 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,528,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraSavannah View Post
Maybe not.......but we are........right? Or do we execute him for the above reason,justifying it to ourselves for that reason yet maintaining that we aren't like him?

It is like that I won't degrade myself by calling other people names to degrade them. I certainly have no love for, say, Hillary Clinton, but I will still call her by her given name or the name she wishes to be called by, the same in this case but rather an element in the past few decades in other cases.

While in other cases of terrible events, some might say, such as about torturing prisoners, "Well, they would do it to us!", aside from the point that it is strategically STUPID, that does not justify it for us to do it. Come on, already, we are suppose to be the good guys!

Finally, that excuse, of that "they aren't human" has been used for centuries to exterminate populations of people in the way......haven't we've learned yet that such is no way to be?
You’re thinking too much. He killed a child without remorse. He should be put down. Of course it won’t happen but it should.

The thing will kill again at its first opportunity, probably in prison.

Old 04-29-2022, 02:17 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,464,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloric View Post
People have their political agenda to push and like to hitch their horse on the latest bandwagon. Kind of distasteful, to put it mildly, but not everyone sees anything wrong with using a dead 10-year-old to advance their political agendas.

For sure and they appear to be even less empathetic towards victims and others as the person who assaulted this little girl. These sorts of crimes have been going on for as long as I can remember back to my kindergarten years in the 60s; I know this for a fact having encountered similar sick kids and adults. So much of what is spewed is based in pure ignorance and agendas without regard to the victims.

The Gacy and Ted Bundys of the world were once kids, some acted out in childhood, some went on to murdering later in life, but it wasn't the school education system which created them.

This young girl isn't with us anymore, may she rest in peace and may the family heal.

Here is another winner: https://www.historicalcrimedetective...serial-killer/

List of killer kids dating way back.: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_killers

Old 04-29-2022, 03:10 PM

23,652 posts, read 13,992,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
You’re thinking too much. He killed a child without remorse. He should be put down. Of course it won’t happen but it should.

The thing will kill again at its first opportunity, probably in prison.

Well, there you go, calling him names, dehumanizing him. I don't lower myself to their standards but maintain my humanity.....but to each their own.

Old 04-29-2022, 03:20 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,528,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraSavannah View Post
Well, there you go, calling him names, dehumanizing him. I don't lower myself to their standards but maintain my humanity.....but to each their own.
You can’t recognize humanity if you can’t recognize inhumanity.

Old 04-29-2022, 05:20 PM

30,432 posts, read 21,255,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
So all (young?) murders should be sent to you because you alone will teach them never to murder again?
What methods would you use with a sociopath to guarantee they would never kill again?
I’m really interested in why you think you would be so successful.
What would you do exactly? Be specific.
Thanks.
I would take them out over time. Once dead they will no longer kill. Our way is not working it seems. Same bums go to jail dale time and time again man and then get free and do more crimes or kill others brother. Things need to change.

Old 04-30-2022, 07:16 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,253,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
He will be free to kill again. Just give these peeps to me to teach a lesson in pain. They would never kill again man.
Quote:
I would take them out over time. Once dead they will no longer kill. Our way is not working it seems. Same bums go to jail dale time and time again man and then get free and do more crimes or kill others brother. Things need to change.
I am surprised by your answer.
So you would hunt down, torture and then kill criminals who committed heinous crimes personally. This is a role you would take on because in your mind things need To change. Is it all murders that should be killed by you or only certain ones that meet some sort of threshold. How do you come up with your list?
Interesting and thank you for answering my question.

Old 04-30-2022, 09:51 AM

30,432 posts, read 21,255,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
I am surprised by your answer.
So you would hunt down, torture and then kill criminals who committed heinous crimes personally. This is a role you would take on because in your mind things need To change. Is it all murders that should be killed by you or only certain ones that meet some sort of threshold. How do you come up with your list?
Interesting and thank you for answering my question.
No time to hunt down all these people or the wish to do that. But taking a bang stick thru the bars and taking out the worst of the worst would be nice. Save the tax payer lots. Free up jail space as well mel.

Old 04-30-2022, 09:55 AM

23,652 posts, read 13,992,303 times
Quote:
No time to hunt down all these people or the wish to do that. But taking a bang stick thru the bars and taking out the worst of the worst would be nice. Save the tax payer lots. Free up jail space as well mel.
And probably the end of the US Constitution as we know it which does make an interesting point of.....if the Constitution is finally tossed out, how much will the tax payer suffer under the new regime? Be careful what you wish for.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies