Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2022, 03:19 PM

8,383 posts, read 4,367,951 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
He won't. No doubt we'll see more of this type of thing as schools sexualize children younger and younger.

Come on ... be real.

Schools are not turning kids into sex objects.

Sex is everywhere. TV, the Internet, billboards. Advertising and marketing is all about sex. Parents entering their pre-schoolers in beauty pageants and sexual deviants in the nightly news.

Five year olds know more about sex from what they have learned from their peers than most baby boomers learned in college.

I have a 5 year old niece that ran into the house this past week complaining about her younger brother of 3 saying "he's showing me his penis". Of course her mother is a physician and the reason for the more formal language.

Combine all of this with true farm/country life where kids learn from watching animals, and help birthing cattle, artificial insemination etc and you are doing children a disservice by pretending sex does not exist.

No doubt there are appropriate and inappropriate ways to approach the subject with children of various ages but trying to ignore it is not one of them. Its in their face almost every day in school or not.

It only makes sense to formalize it and present it in age appropriate ways at an early age.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2022, 03:19 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
He'll be out soon enough to do it again. Probably 3-5 yeats

Old 04-27-2022, 03:21 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,431,077 times
Any other link besides the FOX one? That one blocked me with a big ad in the middle of the screen.

Old 04-27-2022, 03:22 PM

19,804 posts, read 9,362,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Any other link besides the FOX one? That one blocked me with a big ad in the middle of the screen.
Google Lily Peters Chippewa Falls

Old 04-27-2022, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
Google Lily Peters Chippewa Falls
OK. Will do.

Old 04-27-2022, 03:42 PM

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2066275.html

Quote:
Prosecutors said the teenager told police “his intention was to rape and kill the victim from the get-go†when they left a house together and headed along a nearby trail on Sunday.

The suspect then allegedly punched Lily in the stomach, knocked her to the ground, hit her with a stick and strangled her before sexually assaulting her.

Old 04-27-2022, 03:42 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,591,580 times
It was the cousin!
Moderators for US and World Forums

Old 04-27-2022, 03:43 PM

24,492 posts, read 17,232,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
Exactly!

I remember one summer when I was 14 years old and the neighbor girl who I used to go to swim team with during that time was 10 years old. Her mother would bring us to swim team together. An hour or two before swim team she would come over to my house and we would sit around watching tv together. I remember she had a crush on me but I was like "she's too young for me". But most importantly, I knew absolutely nothing about sexual things at that time and so we were like the best of friends.

Now in today's sexually perverted & twisted public school system, I'm sure kids in the same or similar situation would probably think about all the bs that hey have been exposed to in public school "sex indoctrination education" class and then have the inclination to explore such things.

That is so true. You put the thoughts and the how to into kids minds and guess what they are going to become curious about it.

You let nature takes its course and sexual interest is years in the making.

The 14 year old sounds like a Monster and who knows if he was influenced by the woke crap he was taught in school?

That poor girl paid the price for him satisfying his curiosity. Is it much different then those kids that have been beating up and terrorizing people in Boston? They have no morals, no idea of personal responsibility and they flat out do not care.

The Dems will probably twist this to make it seem like the murdering rapist is the victim.

Old 04-27-2022, 03:44 PM

19,804 posts, read 9,362,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
It was the cousin!
Link?

Never mind -- https://scallywagandvagabond.com/202...wa-falls-girl/

Wow, I did not think this was allowed (to let his identity out) -- but with social media, I guess nothing can remain a secret for long.

Can you imagine -- IF this is true!! -- how the entire family and extended family must be feeling right now??!!
I certainly can't.

Last edited by katharsis; 04-27-2022 at 03:57 PM..

Old 04-27-2022, 04:00 PM

1,866 posts, read 934,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
Link?

Never mind -- https://scallywagandvagabond.com/202...wa-falls-girl/

Wow, I did not think this was allowed (to let his identity out) -- but with social media, I guess nothing can remain a secret for long.

Can you imagine -- IF this is true!! -- how the entire family and extended family must be feeling right now??!! I certainly can't.
Sickening.

Hope the little psychopath meets the opposite end of a shank in juvy or prison.
I have zero sympathy for murderers, regardless of their age.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies