Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2022, 09:26 AM

25,482 posts, read 18,618,666 times

Advertisements

Keep sexualizing little kids, leftist perverts. One of these days, you are going to get slammed hard for it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2022, 09:29 AM

18,461 posts, read 9,108,050 times
OP,

Your constant “outrage posts” demonstrate one thing: it’s not just the left-wingers that are easily “triggered.”

Relax. There are much bigger problems in the world right now.

Old 04-29-2022, 09:29 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,904,188 times
Love to see the posters claiming that this isn't true.

Where are they?

Old 04-29-2022, 09:31 AM

4,869 posts, read 4,168,454 times
So...a question.

Stella identifies as nonbinary and uses they/them pronouns per the quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPR
One early reader endorsed the book. Stella, 12, a sixth-grader from Chicago, who identifies as nonbinary and uses them/them pronouns, read an early copy (their mom is an acquisitions editor at AAP).

"I'm excited about growing up and also kind of nervous about the changes," they said, "The book was, like, very reassuring because it told me that everything is normal and your body is doing what it needs to be doing."

Stella thought the book was a good complement to what's taught at school. They identified with some of the book's characters (like Oliver, who had glasses like Stella's and a shared interest in cosplay). Stella also found a diagram about gender identity and expression especially useful, along with a section on "puberty gear" that explains things like bras, binders, athletic cups, period underwear.

But then says "I'm excited..." and "it told me"...isn't that contradictory use of pronouns?

Old 04-29-2022, 09:33 AM

8,609 posts, read 2,296,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
OP,

Your constant “outrage posts” demonstrate one thing: it’s not just the left-wingers that are easily “triggered.”

to most parents, there are few issues bigger than the care of their children.

Old 04-29-2022, 09:36 AM

2,394 posts, read 2,967,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Wouldn't it be easier just to teach them that if they have a penis they're a boy and if they have a vagina they're a girl? I thought liberals trusted science?
But that's not what science says.

Old 04-29-2022, 09:36 AM

16,876 posts, read 10,541,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
OP,

As a parent I think this is a very important issue, if not one of the most important.
Moderators for US and World Forums

Old 04-29-2022, 09:37 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,904,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
As a parent I think this is a very important issue, if not one of the most important.
It is because it sets children up with a worldview that is a LIE.

Old 04-29-2022, 09:41 AM

15,936 posts, read 12,238,409 times
Amazing how the left keeps pushing in the face of being slaughtered in future elections. I guess they figure the right has no balls and will not actually implement any policy of their own to reverse any of this on a large level. They're probably right.

In the end I wouldn't care what anyone did in their personal lives if like I've mentioned many times before the government didn't bail them out and reward them for it... paying for the surgeries, then paying for the disability when later in life they end up with depression from the things told to them as a child, things of that nature.

I'm all for total freedom with no or very limited lifelines for bad behavior, but that's not how the left works, so by default I'm going to oppose a lot of the classical liberal behavior I know is harmful for people in general, but especially prepubescent children, and that includes this sort of sexual grooming.

Old 04-29-2022, 09:50 AM

4,324 posts, read 2,185,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Love to see the posters claiming that this isn't true.

Where are they?
m-a-m will be along shortly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies