Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2022, 07:56 PM

6,115 posts, read 3,086,525 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
No. Two things will ensure a man will never be lonely:

1. Money
2. Passport

I’ve dated plenty of foreign women who were out of my league (Norwegian, Swedish, German, Korean, Japanese etc). My ex-wife is a 6’1” Romanian.

So if you’re not 6’5”, fit, handsome, or have a big wallet, get yourself a passport and a plane ticket. There’s billions of women out there, one will like you.

Now if you’re too cheap or lazy to look for love abroad, I can’t help you. You’ll always be limited to the local area.
After young Norwegian, Swedish and German blondes, I wouldn’t settle for anything else.

Old 05-01-2022, 08:29 PM

8,342 posts, read 6,426,948 times
I go to a big church full of ravishing beauties, many of who I suspect will never get married. Because this is a really strict church, your 1st kiss is suppose to be the one after you say I do. I feel sorry for them.

Old 05-01-2022, 08:39 PM

13,602 posts, read 4,929,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Bingo.

In my estimation a "relationship" is basically a form of mutual slavery. Especially with current state of our value system and priorities as a society.
Wow. I feel sorry for you.

Old 05-01-2022, 08:45 PM

13,602 posts, read 4,929,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggerung View Post
I can't tell you how many accounts I've read of women withholding sex/intimacy from their husbands or long-term partners. I just recently read an account of a guy who tried to get "intimate" with his wife in bed by touching her "nether-regions." She immediately freaked out, and he had to go sleep on the couch for the night. Utter nightmare. Imagine being humiliated and rejected in such a way by your own wife. I think being a perpetually lonely and sexless guy is probably a much less horrible fate than that lol.
Just because the President said he just grabs them by the puzzy, doesn’t make that a good move for the average guy.

Old 05-01-2022, 09:21 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,754,656 times
You can't sell as many products and services to married stable couples. Billions are being made off a single society. Sorry. There is money to be made telling women they are boss Baes and telling men it's Hugh heff or nothing.

Old 05-01-2022, 09:22 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,754,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Just because the President said he just grabs them by the puzzy, doesn’t make that a good move for the average guy.
If you have to ask your wife to touch her you made some bad choices.

Old 05-01-2022, 09:43 PM

15,945 posts, read 12,282,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
I used to back then. I had guys attracted to me until they found out that a black man had been with me and then they disappeared.

Now my health is too bad to really go anywhere. I have no income since I was kicked off disability. I am home sick most of the time and I usually only go out to get groceries or go to doctor's appointments.

It's too late for me to have any kind of a decent life. I am middle aged now. The men that are available now are criminal drug junkie trash. I would not be with filth like that anyway. The decent men are married and settled down with a family.

What is wrong with your health? Is it something you can fix? I can tell you that not all middle aged men are criminal junkie trash. You might need to keep an eye open for men who are too shy and don't cold approach though. Not all men are uber confident ones that strike up a conversation and come on strong... just the ones women are used to dealing with. Some of them, you have to work at getting them to break down their barriers and open up.

Still, I would work on fixing whatever health problems you have first. It's best not to go into a relationship with a ton of baggage or issues with neediness, though I understand for some people it's unavoidable. Sometimes co-dependent relationships can be mutually beneficial, at least for awhile.

Old 05-01-2022, 10:44 PM

6,895 posts, read 5,860,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggerung View Post
I can't tell you how many accounts I've read of women withholding sex/intimacy from their husbands or long-term partners. I just recently read an account of a guy who tried to get "intimate" with his wife in bed by touching her "nether-regions." She immediately freaked out, and he had to go sleep on the couch for the night. Utter nightmare. Imagine being humiliated and rejected in such a way by your own wife. I think being a perpetually lonely and sexless guy is probably a much less horrible fate than that lol.
I mean...wife or not, it's pretty rude to just go straight for the crotch. There's this concept called "foreplay" someone might introduce him to.

Not to mention that she has trauma in her history, being startled in bed by someone grabbing at her privates could be really triggering.

Old 05-01-2022, 10:46 PM

8,231 posts, read 3,488,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
What is wrong with your health? Is it something you can fix? I can tell you that not all middle aged men are criminal junkie trash. You might need to keep an eye open for men who are too shy and don't cold approach though. Not all men are uber confident ones that strike up a conversation and come on strong... just the ones women are used to dealing with. Some of them, you have to work at getting them to break down their barriers and open up.

Still, I would work on fixing whatever health problems you have first. It's best not to go into a relationship with a ton of baggage or issues with neediness, though I understand for some people it's unavoidable. Sometimes co-dependent relationships can be mutually beneficial, at least for awhile.
No, it's not fixable and it's not going to get better. I have been getting worse. I have multiple problems and I am unlikely to see 50. I am actually surprised that I am still alive. I have nearly died several times. I am not even allowed pain meds thanks to the drug junkies and the government.

Around here that is what is available. The decent men are all unavailable.

I never got to have milestones when I was young like most girls. I was raped when I was a child and married off to the thing because of Bible scripture that if a man forced himself on an unbetrothed virgin that he was to marry her. I never chose to be with him. I had my future stolen. Then I got to live my adult life being constantly falsely accused of choosing this. I wasn't allowed to have a choice.

Part of me looks forward to dying. It will be nice to escape this body. But I know that God never had anything good for me so I will not like where I end up.

Old 05-01-2022, 11:03 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,589,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Ah, lol, how awful it must have been for you to have a real damned cute looking face to easily seduce hot looking young women with. Contrast that to me in which the women since high school said that I looked like an abortion that lived. Consequently, they hardly ever said yes when I was at a bar and asked them to dance. So, seriously, rstevens62, let me advise you, you really have nothing to regret or hate one bit. NOT ONE BIT!!
I never tried to say I was a dreamboat. I dont think I was ever that! LOL Looks are part of it,(especially in your teens and 20s), but in my days of 'hoeing'...success had more to do with how you acted, spoke, carried yourself. I had this one friend in my early 20s, he was average looks, but he was also like 300lbs, but somehow, he was an ACE at picking up girls. Go figure! From what I saw over the years, a guys skills in this area, are picked up at a young age, (usually from the group he hangs around with), and in my case, I ran with a large group and they were all HOES (the guys and gals)...I had many friends around the 16/17 yr age, that had been with over 100 partners, its almost like it was a running competition, (to jump in the sac with as many as possible)...but if a young guy hangs out with a crowd that is not like this, they dont pick up those skills in the same way.

And I definitely do regret the one time I had sex for money/booze, its a NASTY feeling inside and out, in fact, after it was just my friends and I in the hotel room, ( she partied with us a little bit but then left)...I went down to the pool, just to swim around in chlorinated water! Its silly to think about now, but I remember what that felt like, After that night, I could not even bring myself to talk to her on the phone, she assumed we were going to start seeing each other,I think thats the only reason she did what she did, but I was actually already in a relationship with a girl I really liked at the time, I had NO desire to start something with that chick.

Ultimately Im content and happy where Im at now, and that is basically A sexual! It wouldnt bother me in the least if I never had sex again. its just not a priority to me anymore, Dont get me wrong though, Im still attracted to women, ( I just have no desire to be with them in anyway).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies