Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2022, 02:49 PM

1,998 posts, read 861,196 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PingDriver View Post
You see, you have this all wrong. I'm single with no plans of ever dating again. Do I need a prostitute? Oh, hell no! What I needed is no longer available for me. That time was back when I was still young enough to appreciate it. Today I'm older and so are the women. For me it makes no sense to date. Today, I'm happy and free and live next to a ***** house that I've never visited. I have no desire to visit that place. There is nothing there that I need.

Legalizing prostitution only destroys more women. How many more rights should the government take away from women? They are no long allowed to compete in women's sports without having to compete with men. So women's sports was cancelled. Legalizing prostitution only turns the government into the prostitution ring. We don't need that. What men and women need is God in their lives. A society under God is a happier society. Young men and women have much better chances of finding true love in a nation under God. But America hasn't been that nation for decades and now we have decades of displaced youth who have lost the American dream, lost the desire to pursue marriage or even date. For one, not many men have been able to find jobs under Bush and Obama. Trump was doing real well and our economy would have stimulated love and romance again, but that's now gone and we now have Biden who has crushed every man's hope of living a good and normal life. Prostitution cannot replace love. Like I said, I live next to a ***** house. the parking lot is full all the time, mostly with wealthy men. I never go there have no desire to ever be there. I live a good live and no longer need a woman to be happy. Though even if I wanted to date again our current economy would not allow that.

Progessives are against monogamous love. But it's that kind of love that men seek. At the rate we're going we'll end up like China where only the communist party members can date while the majority of men stay single. welcome to planet progressive where love is cancelled! Some of us have had to deal with this already and some of us have found ways to survive it. I'm sure some men who have nothing else to live for commit suicide. It's our progressive run society that is responsible for the rise of single men and loneliness among men as well as among women. We simply don't have a society that encourages love and marriage. Prostitution cannot replace what has been lost.
I don't know what's in the water in Wisconsin, but dude you gotta move. Find a different outlook on life. Damn that's sad...

Old 05-03-2022, 02:51 PM
bu2

24,069 posts, read 14,859,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Got all that from my post huh? Apparently you are not good at reading people. Most of those comments came from my husband who I read your post to. He said you sound like someone that hasn't ever been hit in the nose. And he knows I've been trained to fight, so yeah.....

I'm neither angry, nor bitter. Never had troubles dating, happily married (dated after being widowed) You just sound like a creeper to me.
Sorry about you being widowed. But reading me as a "creeper" tell me you are pretty angry down inside. Your other posts responding to others sounds like there is a lot of hostility towards men, whether you recognize it or not. Which doesn't seem uncommon in younger women now, unfortunately. Most men are creeps, right?

Old 05-03-2022, 02:53 PM

811 posts, read 550,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
I hear this from everyone woman who was a liberal arts major or feminist.
BULL!

Men don't want to get married to women with a stick up their azz which seems to be the norm today. Also the chances of a woman taking you to court for rape after a one night stand has increased as well.
American women pushed themselves out of the market.

Without knowing you I can PROMISE you that you know more women/girls who have been victims of sexual assault than men who have been taken to court after one night stands.

Please do tell. How many men in your family or friends are in court from this? If you can’t name me 5 men in your personal network who have gone through this your point falls through. You can name more people who have had cancer or been in car accidents am I wrong?

Let’s play the “would you rather” game for 1-night stands. Would you rather be the man risking getting taken to court (which rarely happens because it costs a lot of money) or be the woman who is risking getting killed, trafficked, beaten, pregnant?

Old 05-03-2022, 02:58 PM

811 posts, read 550,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
I believe you have expressed something very illuminating here, and I suspect that many women share this perception, as my previous post hinted at, with regard to their perceptions of the dwindling supply of men who qualify and deemed worthy of their company and affection. No doubt there is a large contingent of females today who see a substantial majority of males in this same rather unflattering way that you apparently do. Just a bunch of losers, yep, that’s what they are, all of them failing to become the successful, wealthy Millionaires they could have easily become, if not for their own inherent laziness, lack of drive and intelligence.

But there are a few pretty significant oversights in such harsh assessment of the men in this world that I might draw to your attention, starting with the fallacious notion that attaining great wealth is as simple as getting off one’s lazy ass and grabbing the bull by the horns.

The reality is, there are critical needs modern society absolutely requires to function well, just from a practical standpoint, which benefits every single one of us, from the most wealthy to the most poor, men and women alike. A lot of this goes totally unrecognized and unappreciated until it isn’t there. From the guys who work hard every single day, removing your trash and hauling it away for processing, to the guy who repairs your refrigerator or unstops your clogged toilet, to the truckers that drive all night long to make sure you have something on your grocery store shelves to take home for supper, not to mention the farmer who works from sunrise to sunset to grow that food for you. Not many of these guys will ever be confused with the stereotypical GQ guy with the hefty portfolio so many women believe their precious little prize is worth.

And let’s not forget about the guys at the local firehouse who stand ready to rush in and risk their own lives to rescue you, should tragedy strike, to the mechanics that repair your broken down car, to the guys that coach little league, to the guys sweating in the summer heat over the hot asphalt making sure there are roads for you to drive on …. the list of things most people take for granted every single day is almost endless. And most of those critical contributions are ever recognized, and will NEVER be rewarded with Millions in financial compensation. These guys don’t arrive wearing navy blue suits, crisp white shirts, and a silk ties, driving a 911 Porsches with the tops down.

Honestly, each one of these guys, at the end of the day, are just human beings like everyone else, that need and deserve love and affection just as much as anyone else, while a tiny bit of recognition and appreciation wouldn’t hurt either, though hardly expected. But in spite of their contributions, there is this growing number of people like you who not only believe they don’t deserve any of that, but actually consider them total losers?

Then, there are the reasonably successful guys out there mated with partners who may subconsciously share similar sentiments, who will eventually encounter what they deem to be that “better deal” they deserve, and that fellow who erroneously thought he was a winner, instantly becomes the big loser he always was from the beginning. Yep, those guys who thought they were the “one and only” often find out they are just “one of many”.

Of course this reality has always been present in some limited degree, and to be fair, both men and women have equally experienced becoming disposable. But today’s society has helped create growing numbers of women out there who can be accurately referred to as eternal “monkey branchers” who are always on the lookout for, and will eventually find that better deal they have been convinced they deserve. And all it takes these days, is one passing glance from a perfect stranger to send another guy to the loser’s corner.

Should it be any big surprise then, that more and more men are deciding to turn their backs to all of this, if not also offering the one finger salute, in place of a wave goodbye?

This is America. Pick yourself by your bootstraps and engage in capitalism. Internet access is not that costly and if a man can tell you divorce statistics and red pill info what is stopping him from taking a coding boot camp or e-commerce business?

I’m going to repeat again. At EVERY sports event you see on the Jumbotron couples smiling and holding each other. These are not celebrities or even rich wealthy aristocrats. The guy who is the manager of McDonald’s can be found at a McDonald’s game with his wife. Why?

I hate this “why play a game I’m bound to lose” narrative from red pillers.

EVERYTHING in this life is a gamble. Starting a business is a gamble. Investing in stocks is a gamble. Creating apps are a gamble. Bike riding and driving is a gamble. The point is you make an informed and thought out decision before you doing it. Just like dating.

Old 05-03-2022, 03:01 PM

6,962 posts, read 2,695,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribecavsbrowns View Post
That is not how it works. Not at all.
Exactly. Woman are 100% in charge of "when" or "if" they will allow you to have sex with them.

Old 05-03-2022, 03:02 PM

25,938 posts, read 22,083,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Please explain. I pointed out that if there are a certain number of lonely, sexless males, then there are an equal number of lonely, sexless females. How am I wrong?

Are you saying that only the men are lonely, but the women are happy being single? Somehow I doubt that.
I think he is just complaining because he is sexless, and blames the attitude of women. All from his computer! These are the type of guys that generally bring up prostitutes, so we kind of know what their goal is, and so do the women who avoid them.

I see couples all the time. I can't say they are having sex, but the younger ones here seem to be doing fine when it comes to finding someone of the opposite sex to hang out with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver 47 View Post
I blame it on the attitude of "A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle." There's something to be said about the faults of increasingly desperate men as well. Nice manners and clean clothes go a long way. IMHO there's a lot of jerks out there.
A large part of this stems from modern media as men are often portrayed as ignorant bumbling fools.

I'm just glad I found me a good woman 27 years ago and married her.
Well, I don't think they are looking for a good woman or marriage. They are looking for a servant to meet their needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
There’s somebody for everyone. Men need to up their game. Get out from behind the computer. Learn to be more conversational, be a good listener. Have some humor and fun. Be responsible and caring. Same goes for women. If you’re not finding anyone it isn’t society’s fault.
Yeah, I'm thinking they don't want to put effort into it. You would think if they went out in public looking around, joined some groups that had similar interests that they might find a match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgordeeva View Post
I think that both men and women these days are too picky. That's not to say that they shouldn't have standards, but they also have to accept some flaws. So many people have trouble dating for that very reason.

I do think that there are many entitled and horrible women out there, but men aren't necessarily much better. I often hear men discussing the sexual market value of women and that they hit the wall at 30. That's just ridiculous to me.
Too picky! That is what I was thinking. I once saw a guy on TV say the reason he visited the prostitute is that he could never get someone like that without paying for it.

OP acts like it is the obligation of women to have sex or a relationship. Ah, no it isn't!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
Well I mean we aren't talking fault but please stop acting like this is just some weirdo on any side.

It is a fact that population is dropping fast.

It is a fact that some nations are dealing with a crisis of people being estranged from each other and all that comes with that.

These are real problems and more of a society problem than any individual.

Good looking and non weird upwardly mobile women and men on both sides are sitting alone, more and more often... and we need to address it.

One of the problems created by it is maladaptive men acting out but there are many other problems coming out of people being estranged from each other.
Actually with the illegal aliens, who are not counted, the population is not dropping. With the exhaustion of natural resources, especially water, we really don't need to come up with something to FORCE women or men into relationships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
My millennial sons are doing great. i know they are not lonely or sexless. i would be worried if they were in public school or college now and being taught by their teachers that males are toxic or boys could be girls!
I don't think what is being taught in school is the issue. I think some of these guys are too particular and have sit playing video games, I'm thinking possibly sociopathic tendencies and are angry because now they are turning 30, and wonder what happened. Looking for someone to blame, they choose women.

It is like the OP wants to make the women into the slaves of yesterday. "Free, free, free at last!" It is the older females too that are choosing to be free.

Old 05-03-2022, 03:05 PM
bu2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraG View Post
Just another thought for those looking to connect in real life. Go to your class reunion. I cannot even count the number of people in mine who went through divorces and then reconnected with a former classmate and married. Me included. I don't care what stats may say, sometimes the second go round is much better than the first, especially if you knew them growing up.
There is something of a comfort level with people who knew you as a kid, before jobs and setting up an image.

I remember a woman who was one of the prettiest in the class and apparently still single (she was single, just don't know if she had ever been married), just surrounded by the guys at a 20 year reunion. She looked even better than she did in HS and you could tell she was loving all the attention.

Overheard at an airport the other day two 60 something women talking about their divorced friend who had re-connected with a college boyfriend and was getting serious after just a few weeks together.

Old 05-03-2022, 03:13 PM
bu2

Quote:
Well your friend sounds like a man with standards that mean something to him. In my youth I was a strong and good looking man. Yet I never went for supermodels because I'm only 5'8 and prefer to date women that are shorter. I liked attractive women and that should not be a problem with some men. The problem is a major lack of morality in society as a whole. Though I discovered when my dad died what developed my standards of women. My family came from British nobles and even in early America the men in my family only dated women of nobility. Fastforward a few generations and you have young men in my family who have no idea about their own history and yet their dating choices are already ingrained in their minds through centuries of marriages that led up to now. So I would chose women with noble character only to discover they were too disrespectful to themselves to take seriously. For what is a noble women other than a woman who respects herself and others around here. Today these women are too hard to find and I'm too old now to appreciate it even if given the opportunity.

A man should never have to drop his standards, especially if he is an attractive man. I've seen less than average men with gorgeous women. So this idea that men have to date in leagues in somewhat of a modern myth.

Now when I was young, around 19 years old, I argued with my friends about this same topic. many years later, they agreed that I was right. The problem is that our society no longer encourages love and marriage and now we see many young men single and deprived. Though some of them will survive and discover that they can do more as a single man than they can as a married man. Now I've been a minister for 20 years and my work for God means more to me than finding love did when I was a youth. But not all men are lucky like me. Many young men will either resort to a life of crime or commit suicide. Welcome to planet progressive where loneliness and misery rule our lives. I wish all men could become like me. But I understand the need a man has for a woman because I was there once. But my message here is that men can survive these hardships through Christ. Those men who cannot find Christ will remain in a state of utter misery.

If we had a society that encouraged love and romance then you'd see a change in the youth altogether. Had Trump had 34 more years to put this country back together, I'm sure things for all people would have greatly improved. But now what little hope people had has gone up in smoke. Now young people have nothing to look forward to and this is leading the youth into a very bad place emotionally.
Thirty-Four years of Trump???!!!!! That would probably be too much even for Ivanka!

Old 05-03-2022, 03:21 PM

3,307 posts, read 1,216,720 times
Quote:
You see, you have this all wrong. I'm single with no plans of ever dating again. Do I need a prostitute? Oh, hell no! What I needed is no longer available for me. That time was back when I was still young enough to appreciate it. Today I'm older and so are the women. For me it makes no sense to date. Today, I'm happy and free and live next to a ***** house that I've never visited. I have no desire to visit that place. There is nothing there that I need.

Legalizing prostitution only destroys more women. How many more rights should the government take away from women? They are no long allowed to compete in women's sports without having to compete with men. So women's sports was cancelled. Legalizing prostitution only turns the government into the prostitution ring. We don't need that. What men and women need is God in their lives. A society under God is a happier society. Young men and women have much better chances of finding true love in a nation under God. But America hasn't been that nation for decades and now we have decades of displaced youth who have lost the American dream, lost the desire to pursue marriage or even date. For one, not many men have been able to find jobs under Bush and Obama. Trump was doing real well and our economy would have stimulated love and romance again, but that's now gone and we now have Biden who has crushed every man's hope of living a good and normal life. Prostitution cannot replace love. Like I said, I live next to a ***** house. the parking lot is full all the time, mostly with wealthy men. I never go there have no desire to ever be there. I live a good live and no longer need a woman to be happy. Though even if I wanted to date again our current economy would not allow that.

Progessives are against monogamous love. But it's that kind of love that men seek. At the rate we're going we'll end up like China where only the communist party members can date while the majority of men stay single. welcome to planet progressive where love is cancelled! Some of us have had to deal with this already and some of us have found ways to survive it. I'm sure some men who have nothing else to live for commit suicide. It's our progressive run society that is responsible for the rise of single men and loneliness among men as well as among women. We simply don't have a society that encourages love and marriage. Prostitution cannot replace what has been lost.
How does legalizing or decriminalizing prostitution destroy more women or take rights away from women? I think sex work should be decriminalized on both ends. The buyer and the seller of the service.

China has a different problem. They have a more distorted sex ratio than the U.S. amongst the younger population.

Old 05-03-2022, 03:34 PM

3,307 posts, read 1,216,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizualizax90 View Post
This is America. Pick yourself by your bootstraps and engage in capitalism. Internet access is not that costly and if a man can tell you divorce statistics and red pill info what is stopping him from taking a coding boot camp or e-commerce business?

I’m going to repeat again. At EVERY sports event you see on the Jumbotron couples smiling and holding each other. These are not celebrities or even rich wealthy aristocrats. The guy who is the manager of McDonald’s can be found at a McDonald’s game with his wife. Why?

I hate this “why play a game I’m bound to lose” narrative from red pillers.

EVERYTHING in this life is a gamble. Starting a business is a gamble. Investing in stocks is a gamble. Creating apps are a gamble. Bike riding and driving is a gamble. The point is you make an informed and thought out decision before you doing it. Just like dating.
A McDonald’s game? I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Some cultures are not as socially atomized as the Anglo American culture. The Latin culture seems to have better results when it comes to pairing up than the white American culture. If you want to make good money, but continue to have a degrading culture that is socially atomized, follow the white mainstream American culture.

There is nothing wrong with taking notice of a change in the cultural zeitgeist and talking about it. The boomers and gen xers should come to terms with the fact that the social dynamics that they were attuned to growing up are no longer the norm nowadays.

Last edited by ecko_complex24; 05-03-2022 at 03:42 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.