Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2022, 07:24 AM

2,919 posts, read 3,187,379 times

Advertisements

What I get a kick of is all the out of shape “thunder thighs” Henrietta’s on dating sites with 5 kids who haven’t been inside a gym their entire lives,….behaving as if they’re Farrah Fawcett, with laundry lists the size of Russia. Women dominate the online game and therefore get tons and tons of responses from men whereby men get hardly any responses. So women bask in all the attention and soak it up. Even the “two ton Tessies” of America. The ones where a guy would need 3 sixpacks and four shots of liquor in order to recognize her in a bar. But on Internet dating sites she is queen. And the worst women in the singles dating realm are women over 50. They’re like big entitled babies upon who many are mentally deranged. There’s nothing more hilarious then getting on dating sites and dealing with all these 2’s and 3’s who think they’re 9’s and 10’s. And so many over 50 are holding out for Robert Redford with riches. Even the 60 year olds who have one foot in the grave. They’re picky as heck!!! With all that makeup that makes her look like Bozo the clown. And the amount of jaded women on them dating sites is staggering. You would think they would not be on a dating site because they dont trust men, because all men are cheaters!! But they are Looking for validation and attention and holding out for the perfect man. Hence they get On a zillion dating sites where they also get a rush out of rejecting men. It’s all a big psychotic event and truly something to behold.

Last edited by folkguitarist555; 05-15-2022 at 08:01 AM..

Old 05-15-2022, 07:26 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,956,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
What I get a kick of is all the out of shape “thunder thighs” Henrietta’s on dating sites with 5 kids who haven’t been inside a gym their entire lives,….behaving as if they’re Farrah Fawcett with laundry lists the size of Russia. Women dominate the online game and therefore get tons and tons of responses from men whereby men get hardly any responses. So women bask in all the attention and soak it up. Even the “two ton Tessies” of America. The ones where a guy would need 3 sixpacks and four shots of liquor in order to recognize her in a bar. But on Internet dating sites she is queen. And the worst women in the singles dating realm are women over 50. They’re like big entitled babies upon who many are mentally deranged.
Maybe you should change your filters on the dating sites you look at.

Old 05-15-2022, 07:28 AM

4,218 posts, read 2,457,532 times
Quote:
What I get a kick of is all the out of shape “thunder thighs” Henrietta’s on dating sites with 5 kids who haven’t been inside a gym their entire lives,….behaving as if they’re Farrah Fawcett with laundry lists the size of Russia. Women dominate the online game and therefore get tons and tons of responses from men whereby men get hardly any responses. So women bask in all the attention and soak it up. Even the “two ton Tessies” of America. The ones where a guy would need 3 sixpacks and four shots of liquor in order to recognize her in a bar. But on Internet dating sites she is queen. And the worst women in the singles dating realm are women over 50. They’re like big entitled babies upon who many are mentally deranged.
Some say that dating/mating gets easier for men as they age. That's not really true- older women are really no less entitled and demanding than younger women.

Old 05-15-2022, 03:36 PM

15,946 posts, read 12,287,130 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzbWnaK46tw

Old 05-15-2022, 05:06 PM

41,957 posts, read 75,192,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
I'm fine with that until the government starts rewarding single women with Perpetual welfare for 15 years to raise the kids they had out of wedlock with dominant males that's where I have a problem.
Why do the women need to access public assistance? Where are the fathers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
Liberals don't want to stop you from living a nice little wholesome traditional life. At least not the vast majority of us
Feminism means supporting a woman's choice, whether that be to be a stay at home wife - to a man or a woman - or a single woman who prioritizes her career, or a woman who has decided that her marriage is harmful, or abusive, or no longer fulfills her, to everything in between. Odd that some folks can't see that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
So ban parents, nursing homes, caregivers, babysitters, legal guardians, stay at home mothers, and stay at home fathers.

Excellent logic.
I don't know how you managed to read that into 2Mares' quote, but that isn't what she meant - and I think you know that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
However, there is ample evidence that people on the left frown upon traditional marriage and especially male/female sex roles.
See above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Funny anecdote. Yesterday morning I was in line at Quickchek behind a happy young ?19ish? couple holding hands looking at each other with love goggles.

Lets just say they were both aesthetically challenged.
Aw, that's sweet. Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder.

Here's another thing some folks can't understand: There's a lid for every pot. But we have to look for our lids. They don't always fall into our laps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
But if my options were "put up with a guy who is gonna make my life suck" or stay single... Yes, I'd for sure stay single.
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
You're, no doubt, referring to men who since junior high school were bullied by girls and sometimes males who wanted nothing to do with them because they were too homely and ugly in the face.
One of the happiest, most grounded, and most fulfilled couples I know are two "geeks" who were mercilessly teased through junior high school. There really is a lid for every pot.

Oh, and PS - girls are bullied by males and sometimes girls, too.

Quote:
Hopefully, such guys can eventually find they can relieve the hurt and loneliness caused by other human beings by finding a pet to adopt and devote their lives to.

Quote:
Contrast that to a woman who may further want nothing to do with the homely guy, because he is so pitifully lacking in being well endowed that his manhood is smaller than her little finger.
You don't seem to know much about women, which frankly surprises me. Moving on ...

Quote:
But they are Looking for validation and attention and holding out for the perfect man. Hence they get On a zillion dating sites where they also get a rush out of rejecting men. It’s all a big psychotic event and truly something to behold.
Wow. This is a truly pathetic post.

Those evil wimmen. How dare they seek companionship that fulfills them and their mate, not just their mate.

Old 05-15-2022, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Why do the women need to access public assistance? Where are the fathers?

Feminism means supporting a woman's choice, whether that be to be a stay at home wife - to a man or a woman - or a single woman who prioritizes her career, or a woman who has decided that her marriage is harmful, or abusive, or no longer fulfills her, to everything in between. Odd that some folks can't see that.

I don't know how you managed to read that into 2Mares' quote, but that isn't what she meant - and I think you know that.

See above.

Aw, that's sweet. Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder.

Here's another thing some folks can't understand: There's a lid for every pot. But we have to look for our lids. They don't always fall into our laps.

Exactly.

One of the happiest, most grounded, and most fulfilled couples I know are two "geeks" who were mercilessly teased through junior high school. There really is a lid for every pot.

Oh, and PS - girls are bullied by males and sometimes girls, too.

You don't seem to know much about women, which frankly surprises me. Moving on ...

Wow. This is a truly pathetic post.

Those evil wimmen. How dare they seek companionship that fulfills them and their mate, not just their mate.

American women are snobs. Even the 2’s and 3’’s. Cmon. The whole world knows about American women. They’ll vouch for me. Even they know from great distances to avoid America women like the plague.

Old 05-15-2022, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggerung View Post
Some say that dating/mating gets easier for men as they age. That's not really true- older women are really no less entitled and demanding than younger women.
Older women in American are not only jaded, but they’re even more shallow, demanding, and pickier then their 30 yr old counterparts. And they got one foot in the grave!!!!

Old 05-16-2022, 01:05 AM

24,629 posts, read 9,454,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
Maybe you should change your filters on the dating sites you look at.
That doesn't make a difference.

Dating apps don't filter out fat people with kids. Even if they allowed people to enter their own weight, people would just lie.

Old 05-16-2022, 02:03 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
This is an example of a narrative whose owner requires therapy.

P.S. Your obsession with how you think women think about their partner's "manhood" is indicative of your lack of experience with women. If you poll a group of women about the most important traits or characteristics for their partners to be good in bed, I'd be surprised if penis size is in the top 5 for more than a handful.
Ha, if you narrow things down by taking a poll of only women who can't let go of men who verbally abuse them, domineer them, control them, are drug addicts or alcoholics and may even beat them, the no. 1 reason why they can't let go is because the guy is quite well endowed and knows how to use it to give them supreme joy in bed. Some such women may even say they never before knew a man in their lives who could give them so much joy in bed. So, really, when it comes down to women and when good looks of the man aren't everything to them, then next is that size is everything to them. But non good looking men may not be able to make up for it in their size. So is perpetual loneliness/sexlessness the "new normal" for today's men, due to lack of size? Yes, certainly to some extent.

Old 05-16-2022, 02:16 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostnip View Post
StillwaterTownie, how did you treat ugly girls when you were in high school?

How do you treat ugly women now?
Just ignore them, especially after I flirted with one and said she wasn't interested in me. However, years later I arranged to meet with this girl. But before I did, I asked a guy friend if he knew of her. He did and warned me not to try to meet her. I went to her anyway where she was waiting for me, saw how ugly she was, and I got lost real fast. I'm still not interested in homely women. I don't need them to judge me anymore than they need me to judge them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies