Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2022, 08:06 AM

25,674 posts, read 18,758,270 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post
4-year-olds are not in school yet correct?
So how would a school district give a quiz to kids that are not in school?

Missouri does not have a state-wide Pre-K program and the article does not state how this would occur.
Sorry, your attempt to defend or discredit this outrage is a fail.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2022, 08:11 AM

24,446 posts, read 17,191,355 times
I guess what the school was trying to do was to get a grasp of how these little kid feel about gender, sex and race and politics. If the 5 year olds are not up to speed with the Leftist teachings then they need to focus on those topics. We can't have little kids walking around secure with their assigned gender without knowing there are options. They also need to know all about sex. When it comes to race the white kids should be feeling shame for how the Black kids are oppressed by them.

With politics they want to know if the parents liked Trump so they can solve that problem.

They probably even asked the kids if there were guns in the house.

What does a 5 year old know about all this stuff? Well what they don't know the Left will be more than happy to teach them..

Old 05-03-2022, 08:15 AM

5,976 posts, read 2,230,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Sorry, your attempt to defend or discredit this outrage is a fail.
Actually, other posters gave the information needed to fill in the blank, they have pre-schools run by the district. I have not lived in an area where preschool is provided by the school district or state, so THEY were helpful in explaining.

You were useless.

Old 05-03-2022, 08:25 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,569,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I guess what the school was trying to do was to get a grasp of how these little kid feel about gender, sex and race and politics. If the 5 year olds are not up to speed with the Leftist teachings then they need to focus on those topics. We can't have little kids walking around secure with their assigned gender without knowing there are options. They also need to know all about sex. When it comes to race the white kids should be feeling shame for how the Black kids are oppressed by them.

With politics they want to know if the parents liked Trump so they can solve that problem.

They probably even asked the kids if there were guns in the house.

What does a 5 year old know about all this stuff? Well what they don't know the Left will be more than happy to teach them..
Yea and back when I was in 6th grade in the late 1980s, parents and teachers just ASSUMED kids were not yet curious about sex (the opposite sex to be accurate). LOL

In those days, kids lied to their parents when asked about sex, we thought it was something we would get in trouble for.

Point is, Kids need to be educated at younger ages on this stuff. Kids today are introduced to this stuff at a much younger age, thanks to the internet...when I was a curious 11-12 yr old, I had to ride my bike to a book store and pray no adults saw me sneaking over to the adult magazine section...and this was in the 80s!

Old 05-03-2022, 08:36 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,931,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post
Actually, other posters gave the information needed to fill in the blank, they have pre-schools run by the district. I have not lived in an area where preschool is provided by the school district or state, so THEY were helpful in explaining.

You were useless.
You're only point is whether there is a pre-K or not.

Your lack of opinion on the inappropriate and damaging way they are treating 4 year olds is noted.

Old 05-03-2022, 08:37 AM

6,601 posts, read 2,944,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Point is, Kids need to be educated at younger ages on this stuff. Kids today are introduced to this stuff at a much younger age, thanks to the internet...when I was a curious 11-12 yr old, I had to ride my bike to a book store and pray no adults saw me sneaking over to the adult magazine section...and this was in the 80s!
11/12 is over twice 5.

Ain't no 5 year old seeking this stuff out. All my 6 year old cares to look for are minecraft videos.

At that age, parents should be curating what they are watching.
Just because they may see it elsewhere isn't an excuse, imho.

My kid wanted to watch Deadpool, ,I said no, too violent.

Old 05-03-2022, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Yea and back when I was in 6th grade in the late 1980s, parents and teachers just ASSUMED kids were not yet curious about sex (the opposite sex to be accurate). LOL

In those days, kids lied to their parents when asked about sex, we thought it was something we would get in trouble for.

Yes. You've made it very clear you are fully onboard with discussing sex with every child on the earth.

No matter what age.

Perhaps you should start an in utero sex training program moms can use? The moms can play classical music and switch then a recording to indoctrinate the baby in the womb about transgenderism and anal and oral sex. Since they need to know as early as possible.

**just ick**

Aside: Anyone else ever wonder why kids are given hep B vaccine as babies? Yet here we are. Be a dead giveaway who the pedophiles were if kids started testing positive for hep B, now, wouldn't it. So they make sure every baby is protected from a sexually transmitted disease at birth.

Start connecting the dots, people...

Old 05-03-2022, 08:41 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,507,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UWF2013 View Post
My question is, can i sue my conservative school district for doing the same when I was in high school, middle school ?

Student survey get handed out all the time and indeed asked those questions even back when i was in high school, we were always told they were voluntary and that you could leave any question blank that you wanted to, same way we were given bibles and told we didnt have to take one.
you can sue anyone for anything. you're more than welcome to enrich the lawyer of your choosing.

Old 05-03-2022, 08:45 AM

37,955 posts, read 22,125,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Get your kids out of schools.

Work split shifts, share child care responsibilities with neighbors, friends, relatives.

Save your children.
The leftist's woke agenda to groom and influence your children, is not restricted to school. The woke left control entertainment media, and are busy grooming kids with cartoons, movies, TV shows, music, books, sporting events, social media, commercials on TV and internet, computer and video games, and on and on. The push back against the left's woke grooming agenda for our children has only recently started.

The push back may just fizzle out or it may gain in strength, now that more people are becoming aware.

Old 05-03-2022, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
The leftist woke agenda to groom and influence your children, is not restricted to school. The woke left control entertainment media, and are busy grooming kids with cartoons, movies, TC shows, music, books, sporting events, social media, commercials on TV and internet, computer and video games, and on and on. The push back against the left's woke grooming agenda for our children has only recently started.

The push back may just fizzle out or it may gain in strength, now that more people are becoming aware.
Oh, I know.

But parents who give their kids to the schools are allowing 7 hours of pure indoctrination in the context of peer pressure. Huge difference.

Homeschooling has risen to 11% of school age kids versus 3% just 2 years ago. The push back is growing.

ADD: Very little peer pressure in effect in homeschooling. Kids are just kids.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies