Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2022, 05:56 AM

7,908 posts, read 3,454,943 times

Advertisements

Really crappy, hypocritical tweet on her part. I will give her credit though, her apology was better than many I've seen. She just straight up owned up to it and made no excuses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2022, 06:00 AM

17,003 posts, read 12,586,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyler10 View Post
That's extremely convenient for people who have money. It's women who can't support a child in the first place that need access. Conservatives know this, of course.

Mitch wants a nation wide ban. I hope that doesn't happen. This is bad enough. Way to energize the base for liberals right before the mid terms, though!
It did put some wind back in the Democrats sails. Not sure how much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis44102 View Post
there most probably is not a "non-mixed race" person in the whole country considering all the intermingling over the centuries...i have Scandinavian DNA and am polish..i trace mine to the Scandinavian army's raping and pillaging through polish territory
Year 1600s wars or Year 800s vikings?

Old 05-04-2022, 06:16 AM

5,067 posts, read 1,665,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Leftists are white supremacists. They believe that black people are inferior to white people and require systematic lifting in order to achieve the same things. Textbook white supremacy.

Not only that, they believe in lowering of school standards because they think black people cant pass the standardized tests as is.
also textbook racism.

Old 05-04-2022, 06:23 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,938,426 times
I think one of the oddest phenomenons I see with leftists arguments is that they take what THEY believe and apply it to the right.

You commonly see in abortion debates the use of the word punishment, that being pregnant is punishment, that having a child is punishment. And leftists will accuse the right of intentionally and deliberately inflicting this "punishment" on women who want to abort. Yet no pro lifer thinks that being pregnant is punishment. No pro lifer thinks that having a child is punishment.

Their arguments are ludicrous because they do not understand the issue from both sides. Only 1 side. And they truly believe that everyone thinks the way they do.

So you get women who tweet garbage like this. And her apology is because she was called out on it. Her thinking hasn't changed.

Old 05-04-2022, 06:29 AM

25,841 posts, read 16,519,439 times
She didn’t have a father in the house growing up or he was a pony tail wearing putz. Too many idiots like her with big mouths running around free in our society.

Old 05-04-2022, 06:36 AM

29,449 posts, read 14,631,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
She’s a Lib so it’s okay. She’ll be defended.
Exactly. And there is no way she can be racist, she a Liberal.

Old 05-04-2022, 07:10 AM

78,347 posts, read 60,547,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
+ who is this bimbo and why does anyone care.
Nobody really.

But she serves to underscore that the minute you have a political or philosophical disagreement with a segment of people in the US they immediately try to attack you over your gender or race.

No logical argument, just right to "you are racist, hate women, homophobe blah blah blah".

Old 05-04-2022, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis44102 View Post
there most probably is not a "non-mixed race" person in the whole country considering all the intermingling over the centuries...i have Scandinavian DNA and am polish..i trace mine to the Scandinavian army's raping and pillaging through polish territory
Just an FYI but if you say that around certain folks you'll be in hot water because you're not mixed....you're just European and what you are saying is racist. I know it makes little sense and I wish I were joking but I am not.

Old 05-04-2022, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Exactly. And there is no way she can be racist, she a Liberal.
Not quite true. Liberals can be racist during democratic primaries. The Clintons were, Biden was, even "Mayo" Pete's nickname came into being.....after the primaries they are cured and forgiven.

Old 05-04-2022, 08:27 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,583,782 times
Well, she was right, I know its tough to admit, but our justice system is not blind at all, when it sees dark skin, it usually leads to severe punishment, and especially when a young white female is victimized!

The concern over what 'black men could do to white females' has long been the norm in our justice system, plenty of past statements and quotes from lawmakers to back that up too, (Harry Anslinger has made some extremely racist quotes about 'black male on white female' crime. Some of them are almost too extreme to believe!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies