Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2022, 04:57 PM

6,980 posts, read 2,705,786 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Could this be considered terrorism? They'll obviously have to move or hire security.
This is "interfering with the function of government" the left said about the Jan 6 protests. The Supreme Court is NOT a political branch that can be lobbied. They should ignore the people and stick to the job they were hired to do.

Old 05-05-2022, 05:07 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis44102 View Post
and they should all strap on military hardware and appear like rightwingers while shouting lol
why would they shout lol?

Old 05-05-2022, 05:10 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,268,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
If Biden and Pelosi don’t come out quickly and severely condemning this and calling for arrests—we need to declare the democrat party a domestic terrorist group….
Calling Political Parties “Terrorists” is a a Democrat thing …. Republicans and Nirmal peoplw should NOT sink to that level. Psaki has already said there sill be no statement from TeamBiden. They had their chance to do all that .. they celebrated instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeNigh View Post
Act of war against the country.
At least one Branch of the Country. Intimidation of Judges & threats against them to influence Rulings is a horrible thing. Calling for the assassination of 2 Justices is appalling …. Check out “ Simon Gwynn” (a journalist) - tweets can be deleted, it they never really go away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
The left are hate filled bullies. This is why this draft was leaked to the press, to motivate the left so it's mob could bully the court.
Not just “bully the court” — fund raise off of it, incite mobs and use it for Political gain in an Election.
The Leftist Media is very open about “this is a game changer” for the Midterms - fire up the base!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Rest assured Garland is on the job..... "attacks on any civil servant will not be tolerated"

white supremicists? MAGA?
The Supreme Court is not calling in the FBI to investigate …. They must have been paying attention to the Corruption in the FBI. The US Marshall’s Service is in charge with perhaps some outside Contractors.

It would all have to be turned over to the DOJ — would Garland have the nerve to shove it all into a closet?
I think he would, the DOJ is more corrupt than the FBI, which of course is under the DOJ Authority.

Old 05-05-2022, 05:12 PM

4,904 posts, read 2,057,413 times
Well, I would bet that this now has the opposite effect that the violent mob ruled Left was hoping for. Now, ALL the conservative Supreme Court Justices have no choice but to stand by any decision… If it was even a decision, to throw the abortion issue back to the States, where it belongs.

The last thing the Supreme Court needs to do is show weakness to mob rule at this point, which would be a REAL challenge to American democracy.

Arrests NEED to be made to show that the rule of law is still supreme in the United States. Biden’s Department of Justice went after the people who protested on 01/06/2021 with full vengeance. Now, I’m waiting to see how Biden’s Department of Justice does in these case with the individual(s) who leaked the information in the first place AND the individual(s) who doxxed the addresses of the conservative justices. EVERYBODY involved in this CONSPIRACY needs to be sent to a federal prison for these felony level crimes.

I truly do not know why the Left so intent on destroying the rule of law in the United States AND the country, at the same time? Do they want violence, death and destruction across the country?

Would the Left be shocked if idiots on the Right did something equally as stupid to what they have done or is the Left so mentally brain damaged to think they are the only ones in the right on any and every issue?

Honestly, I feel that this is only the beginning of Leftist violence throughout the country.

Old 05-05-2022, 05:12 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
There is no defense and it appalls me your insinuation that all people left of center would agree with this. People on all sides of the political spectrum do vile and loathsome things. This is wrong, no matter who did it or who they did it to.
Oh well, when you start saying the same thing in threads where lefties blanket repubs as one of the same, you huffing and puffing is useless.

But believe me, I'm not going to hold my breath for you to do that.

Old 05-05-2022, 05:14 PM

7,146 posts, read 4,740,951 times
Put the lives of justices in danger and don’t speak out against violence. The end justifies the means! The country must be torn down and rebuilt under the culture of death and depraved low level subhuman behavior. The left are possessed. Dark, dangerous and disgusting. They need to decompose like rotten gutter scum. Yeah, it’s that bad.

Old 05-05-2022, 05:17 PM

57,275 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
True but this is what politics in America has turned into
It is shameful that it has come to this, bad for the country.

Old 05-05-2022, 05:30 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
Not a single one, including the houseplant, has even condemned the original leak. They won't condemn this either.
as predicted

Jen Psaki says there’s no official position on people ‘protesting’ in front of justices’ homes

Old 05-05-2022, 05:36 PM

14,267 posts, read 6,956,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebee Teepee View Post
apparently, the factual info is that they posted on their Instagram, not "their website". They've since taken the post down, so perhaps "proof" is out there on Twitter (they don't mention it on theirs).

they do plan a May 11 "March By" of the homes, in their "red cloak garb" indicative of Handmaid's Tale. I think that's a streaming show favored by liberals, especially those who assume everyone consumes the same TV they do.
You ought to read the original Handmaids Tale book. I think you would like it.

Old 05-05-2022, 05:56 PM

34,054 posts, read 17,071,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
Well, I would bet that this now has the opposite effect that the violent mob ruled Left was hoping for. Now, ALL the conservative Supreme Court Justices have no choice but to stand by any decision… If it was even a decision, to throw the abortion issue back to the States, where it belongs.

When it comes to Strict Constitutionalist conservative decisions, the 6 should be singing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__VQX2Xn7tI
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies