Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2022, 01:47 PM

2,941 posts, read 1,786,547 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
Dumbest thread of the week.
It is pretty crazy how people are presented with cold hard facts that don't paint their group in a positive light and then jump all over the thread with posts like these.

Face it, whites are lazy these days.. and I'm white..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2022, 01:57 PM

73,028 posts, read 62,634,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Reality isnt really important anymore. It's all perception nowadays. And the perception is that black people as a whole are lazy.
Black people have always been stereotyped as lazy, particularly post-1866.

In my opinion, I think some individuals are here to vent any anti-Black anger they have. Just what I think. I base this on posts I've seen on city-data.com since March 2007.

Old 05-08-2022, 02:06 PM

8,341 posts, read 2,967,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon3290 View Post
It is pretty crazy how people are presented with cold hard facts that don't paint their group in a positive light and then jump all over the thread with posts like these.

What cold hard facts? Spit them out. Where’s your proof that whites are lazy? You only speak for yourself.

Old 05-08-2022, 02:50 PM

62,971 posts, read 29,162,429 times
Quote:

Nice stereotyping there.....NOT! There are lazy people in every race.

Old 05-08-2022, 02:52 PM

73,028 posts, read 62,634,962 times
Quote:

There are lazy people in every race. I don't think White people are lazier than other races. There are certainly some lazy White people, but I don't go around thinking "White people are lazy".

Old 05-08-2022, 06:40 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,758,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Black people have always been stereotyped as lazy, particularly post-1866.

In my opinion, I think some individuals are here to vent any anti-Black anger they have. Just what I think. I base this on posts I've seen on city-data.com since March 2007.
They migrated over from Breitbart and StormFront once Trump normalized the Alt Right.

Old 05-08-2022, 06:51 PM

26,504 posts, read 15,084,039 times
Quote:

Only Asians have a lower unemployment rate than whites.

Only Asians have a lower welfare rate than whites.

The poster known as .0007, literally didn't comprehend his own data. Whites for example have by far the highest average age, which means more retirees = lower labor force participation.

Old 05-08-2022, 07:06 PM

3,307 posts, read 1,219,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
It isn't racist to say real America is everyone but whites?

You also imply that whites live off of others ("daddy's privilege") instead of earning their own keep. Then I suppose it is called "welfare privilege" for the race that is about 5 times more likely to be on welfare living off of others than whites.
I mean it is racist to imply what the poster implied. There are many conservatives who use this exact opposite form of rhetoric on this board as well. That is racist too. Many conservatives on this board don’t have issues with the endless threads that imply the black people are just mooches who continue to only vote for the democrats to get their freebies.

I can agree that rural America is real America if you can agree that many of our large metropolitan areas are real America as well. There is a symbiotic relationship between these areas that make this country great, political differences aside.

Old 05-08-2022, 07:09 PM

25,765 posts, read 18,826,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
White labor force participation rate is now the lowest of any racial group

Ever read "Atlas Shrugged"?

At some point, it just isn't worth it.

Old 05-08-2022, 07:10 PM

26,504 posts, read 15,084,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecko_complex24 View Post
I mean it is racist to imply what the poster implied. There are many conservatives who use this exact opposite form of rhetoric on this board as well. That is racist too. Many conservatives on this board don’t have issues with the endless threads that imply the black people are just mooches who continue to only vote for the democrats to get their freebies.

I can agree that rural America is real America if you can agree that many of our large metropolitan areas are real America as well. There is a symbiotic relationship between these areas that make this country great, political differences aside.
That poster did not imply it, he outright said a racist comment.

That poster said a blatantly racist comment and you rush in to downplay, sanitize, and finger point that other people are racists too.

If you are truly opposed to racism, call it out when you see it. Don't equivocate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies