Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2022, 04:00 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,902,718 times

Advertisements

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...owntown-boston

Yes let's all project weakness and helplessness like democrats, so we can enjoy being terrorized and brutalized by the weakest members of society... Children.

I guess you democrats didn't polish shoes hard enough for your new masters, so you get the boot. Maybe you could find an even more feeble leader than Biden so you can project weakness even harder?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2022, 04:03 PM

18,492 posts, read 9,159,286 times
Yes, every registered Democrat was just severely beaten by a child.

It’s all true.

Old 05-06-2022, 04:03 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 7 days ago)

35,629 posts, read 17,961,729 times
I don't know what your experience is with out of control 11-14 year old boys with knives, andy, but in my experience they are absolutely NOT the weakest among us.

They're strong, quick, and stupidly fearless when they're in groups.

Old 05-06-2022, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I don't know what your experience is with out of control 11-14 year old boys with knives, andy, but in my experience they are absolutely NOT the weakest among us.

They're strong, quick, and stupidly fearless when they're in groups.

You're right. We should all carry a whistle and blow on it to summon the counselors with clip boards if our life is ever in danger. Good thing we have democrats to solve these challenges

Old 05-06-2022, 04:08 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 7 days ago)

35,629 posts, read 17,961,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
You're right. We should all carry a whistle and blow on it to summon the counselors with clip boards if our life is ever in danger. Good thing we have democrats to solve these challenges
This conversation isn't about whistles and clip boards.

This is about whether young teen boys who are thugs and traveling in a gang, bent on harming people, are dangerous or not.

I can't think of a more dangerous group of people, actually, than violent criminal early teen boys in a gang out on a crime spree. Rage and hormone driven, and too immature to understand the weight of what they're doing.

You go out there and mix it up with them if you want, no thanks for me.

Old 05-06-2022, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
This conversation isn't about whistles and clip boards.

This is about whether young teen boys who are thugs and traveling in a gang, bent on harming people, are dangerous or not.

I can't think of a more dangerous group of people, actually, than violent criminal early teen boys in a gang out on a crime spree.

That's not what this thread is about. You just made all that up in order to hijack this thread. Children are not more dangerous than adults. If you want to make such an absurd statement and hijack this thread, at least post some facts to support your assertion. We are talking about children as young as 11 years old, not 18 year olds with a lengthy rap sheet. Where the hell are the parents and what is their major malfunction???

The fact is, democrats are getting their asses kicked by children in their own cities, and they seem helpless to stop it. Maybe there's some republicans there too, but I wouldn't recommend it... Those cities are starting to look like war zones.

Old 05-06-2022, 04:12 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,204,248 times
Quote:

Yes let's all project weakness and helplessness like democrats, so we can enjoy being terrorized and brutalized by the weakest members of society... Children.

I guess you democrats didn't polish shoes hard enough for your new masters, so you get the boot. Maybe you could find an even more feeble leader than Biden so you can project weakness even harder?
They sense weakness, and know Dems will still defend and enable them like they do with criminals. Such a shame when folks reap what they sow, lol.

Old 05-06-2022, 04:24 PM

3,265 posts, read 1,414,368 times
Quote:

I saw something about this a week or so ago. Assuming the facts are as presented (and I have no reason to doubt them), I would agree that this is a legitimate safety problem, and the Mayor seems to be less than fully engaged in trying to address the problem. I’m an old Republican turned Democrat, and the idea that you are placing the blame for this issue exclusively on Democrats is pretty silly. There are plenty of Democrats who are not interested in defunding the police, and unlike the DA in San Francisco feel like petty thieves shouldn’t just have their crimes ignored, etc. There are absolutely extremists in the Democratic Party who seem to believe people shouldn’t be held accountable for any of their actions….whether it has to do with criminal activity, paying back any of their student loans, etc. I don’t think that is where most Democrats stand.

On the other hand, there are Republicans who are extremists….those who think the Covid vaccine is actually harmful (e.g. Senator Ron Johnson’s recent statement saying that the Covid vaccine may in fact cause AIDS), those who think Trump won the last Presidential election, those who think Putin is justified in his invasion of Ukraine, etc. I think here on the City-Data forums those are pretty commonly held beliefs, but I don’t think those views are representative of most Republicans.

Believe it or not, there are some issues that you are concerned about (crime for example) where a lot of Democrats would share common ground with you.

Old 05-06-2022, 04:27 PM

3,265 posts, read 1,414,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
They sense weakness, and know Dems will still defend and enable them like they do with criminals. Such a shame when folks reap what they sow, lol.
The fact that you get satisfaction when people are harmed is troubling. It is perfectly reasonable to disagree with someone, but when you enjoy that they are physically hurt because you feel their position, rightly or wrongly, created a problem is just plain cruel.

Old 05-06-2022, 04:32 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,204,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVNomad View Post
The fact that you get satisfaction when people are harmed is troubling. It is perfectly reasonable to disagree with someone, but when you enjoy that they are physically hurt because you feel their position, rightly or wrongly, created a problem is just plain cruel.
I simply have no empathy for folks that make their own beds and then reap what they sow. Defending and enabling criminals and voting for those that do the same because they’re not smart enough to see 5 minutes in front of themselves that there’s going to be huge consequences from it reeks of stupidity. Quit enabling it to happen and there won’t be such problems.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies