Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2022, 08:17 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,255,242 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
correct. it took 30 hours for these fools to decide whether it was worth pissing off their antiFA pals by issuing a statement.
Incorrect.
Again.
Surprise.
Checked time stamp of psaki tweet.
I mean you just take the word of these known liars? Or maybe they just don’t know how to use google.
But it could have been 30 hours and I’m sure some people think it took 30 hours.
My advise to to double check yourself. Your sources are often wrong.
This is not a trolling.
It is me once again correcting inaccuracies.
I do wish I didn’t have to. I wish you got it right the first time.
Try to do better.

Too much for me to expect a thank you but try your hardest to be thorough.
Your message gets lost when it’s filled with errors.

Although I get some pleasure in proving you wrong, I much rather you become responsible for posting the correct information so we an have a more productive dialogue and I don’t have to spend so much time “checking your work”.

Last edited by foodyum; 05-09-2022 at 08:25 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2022, 08:24 PM

23,607 posts, read 12,543,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
I’m not making excuses. And this is no joke.
I have condemned it over and over and over.
I just want to know who is behind it and am questioning your assertion that is the democrats.
So are you now saying it wasn’t the democrats?
I’m having a hard time following this.
It’s ok not to know. Or not to guess. https://pics3.city-data.com/forum/im...s/rolleyes.gif
But stop playing musical chairs.

The calling card was not conclusive- obviously.
You condemn it and yet make excuses.

Since antifa had left their mark then perhaps you should use Google to find antifa saying it wasn't them. As I'd said, antifa isn't shy so if it wasn't them then they'd speak up about it. Google is your friend, right?

Old 05-09-2022, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
correct. it took 30 hours for these fools to decide whether it was worth pissing off their antiFA pals by issuing a statement.
If you notice, they didn't name antifa or mention far-left .. so no, they didn't speak out against them.

Old 05-09-2022, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
You condemn it and yet make excuses.

Since antifa had left their mark then perhaps you should use Google to find antifa saying it wasn't them. As I'd said, antifa isn't shy so if it wasn't them then they'd speak up about it. Google is your friend, right?
I’m not making any excuses. Let me be clear.
Now listen.
Fire bombing is wrong, illegal, violent and bad. I condemn it. There is no excuse.

Peaceful protests are a whole nother kettle of fish. I am a-ok with that. 100%.
Do you have some sort of cognitive disability that precludes you from understanding this. Maybe you need to read it a few time so it makes sense.
I have posted the same thing at least a half dozen times.
Explain what doesn’t make sense in the above?
Let’s try to get you to understand and accept my view on this.

Old 05-09-2022, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
If you notice, they didn't name antifa or mention far-left .. so no, they didn't speak out against them.
Omg.
So now the message was not 30 hours but it wasn’t good enough for you.
What next?
Next goalpost?

Old 05-09-2022, 08:37 PM

5,110 posts, read 2,052,447 times
They'll celebrate violence until it get too close to their own backyards doing a 180 just like Chris Palmer during the George Floyd riots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccMr1XhURk4

I won't be surprised if a lot of these antifas and far-leftists have some hidden skeletons in their closets like Joseph Rosenbaum.

Old 05-09-2022, 08:39 PM

18,021 posts, read 27,468,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
Sounds like the anti-abortion people are okay when they're the ones dishing out the violence, but don't much like it if the tables are turned on them.

[b]A Brief History of Deadly Attacks on Abortion Providers
[urlhttps://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/11/29/us/30abortion-clinic-violence.html?msclkid=a479a28dcf3b11eca1110b404af4 16fc&mtrref=www.bing.com&gwh=3E25673FCD36B252BA645 87BA823F8E4&gwt=regi&assetType=REGIWALLurl]
I guess you weren't born yet when abortion doctors were being attacked, even murdered by the "right".

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-violence.html
There it is.

I knew some whataboutism would show up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
No, it completely doesn't.

Again, if your only argument is to point out days from violence passed - you don't actually have an argument.

Do you or do you not condemn what is happening right now - in real time?
Yup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
How quickly we forget all the violence anti abortion groups ... You guys have caused violence for 50 years because of Roe V Wade when it never even affected any of you.
Wrong.

You guys?

No, not us guys.

Some whack jobs here and there did this, very rare indeed. When they did, I wonder whether the FBI and other government agencies didn't come forth to put a stop to it.

Speaking of the FBI, DOJ, etc., what are they going to do in order to prevent attempts to influence a SCOTUS member and all this doxxing.

Last edited by McGowdog; 05-09-2022 at 08:53 PM..

Old 05-09-2022, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
Nope, just exposing more Lefty quackery around this "pro-choice" junk which most Americans rank as having very little importance compared to the economy and inflation.

Just exercising my 1A.

How you doin'?
Ok for a minute there I thought you were on topic. My bad.
Deflect and deflect.

Just for giggles, did you go back and check your work on that 30 hour math problem
ETA : oops got you confused with the other poster. Perhaps you can help him work out some of the math. He seems to have some issues with calculating time. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Old 05-09-2022, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post
They'll celebrate violence until it get too close to their own backyards doing a 180 just like Chris Palmer during the George Floyd riots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccMr1XhURk4

I won't be surprised if a lot of these antifas and far-leftists have some hidden skeletons in their closets like Joseph Rosenbaum.
Is that a fact now?
Do I have to check your work too?

Old 05-09-2022, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
I’m not making any excuses. Let me be clear.
Now listen.
Fire bombing is wrong, illegal, violent and bad. I condemn it. There is no excuse.

Peaceful protests are a whole nother kettle of fish. I am a-ok with that. 100%.
Do you have some sort of cognitive disability that precludes you from understanding this. Maybe you need to read it a few time so it makes sense.
I have posted the same thing at least a half dozen times.
Explain what doesn’t make sense in the above?
Let’s try to get you to understand and accept my view on this.
You can post as often as you want claiming you believe one thing, but your excuses and deflections clearly show you feel differently than what you claim....your personal attacks towards myself and others only prove my point.

p.s. I'm still waiting on you to use your google, in showing antifa claiming it wasn't them. Did your precious google suddenly break or something?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies