Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2022, 07:35 AM

5,295 posts, read 5,240,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowGirl View Post
That may be true for a very few, but most people who support abortion rights support choice. We are not hoping people abort, we are not encouraging it, we simply believe it to be a choice for a woman to select if that is the right choice for her in her own particular situation. Yes, I have seen the extremist who hold up signs saying they love abortion. That is a small number of people that support abortion rights. It is not even close to the majority of abortion rights supporters.
Pro Life is Anti Choice...they are the *******s forcing their outdated views on people...bottom line is a fetus is unable to survive outside the womb until about 24 weeks...ergo, it's not a person, ergo if the woman feels that she should have an abortion for any reason up til then, it should be her choice...that makes us Pro Choice...which is the same as Pro Freedom....
The Pro Lifers are for tyranny and against freedom.

Old 05-10-2022, 07:48 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,521,031 times
I've no desire to read this entire thread. Maybe this has been said already. If so, it bears repeating

Old 05-10-2022, 07:50 AM

8,957 posts, read 2,557,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I've no desire to read this entire thread. Maybe this has been said already. If so, it bears repeating
If I chose to kill you, would it be no one else's business?

Old 05-10-2022, 07:51 AM

62,945 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Wrong, if you have an abortion or you approve of women having one just out of convenience because they were careless then you are pro-abortion. Why can't the liberal left, Democrats understand that? Killing a human life should be everyone's business.

Old 05-10-2022, 07:54 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioaninsc View Post
Pro Life is Anti Choice...they are the *******s forcing their outdated views on people...bottom line is a fetus is unable to survive outside the womb until about 24 weeks...ergo, it's not a person, ergo if the woman feels that she should have an abortion for any reason up til then, it should be her choice...that makes us Pro Choice...which is the same as Pro Freedom....
The Pro Lifers are for tyranny and against freedom.
Everyone agrees:

Motherhood
BC
Abstinence
Adoption

Yes, right? Everyone is 100% in agreement on those choices.

Where is the conflict?

Abortion.

The issue is abortion, not choice.

You are either pro abortion or anti abortion. OWN IT. Stop cowering behind "I just want her to choose" Well, yes and you want her to choose ABORTION .... or motherhood or BC or abstinence or adoption.

You are PRO abortion.

Because if you were anti-abortion? You wouldn't be pro choice.

Old 05-10-2022, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I wouldn't call the right wing pro-life I would say they are pro-birth. Against the Child Tax Credit, Family Leave, Welfare, Food Stamps, pre-natal care, Universal Pre-K ....

They could care less what happens after the birth, are these states banning abortion ready to increase spending on their abysmal foster care systems.
It's the parent's obligation to care for their own child after it's born. There is no conflict in being anti-abortion and the above.

Old 05-10-2022, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Everyone agrees:

Motherhood
BC
Abstinence
Adoption

Where is the conflict?

Abortion.

You are either pro abortion or anti abortion. OWN IT. Stop cowering behind "I just want her to choose" Well, yes and you want her to choose ABORTION .... or motherhood or BC or abstinence or adoption.

You are PRO abortion.

Old 05-10-2022, 07:56 AM

5,051 posts, read 3,579,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
If I chose to kill you, would it be no one else's business?

A bundle of cells not viable outside the womb is not recognized as a person and there is no law that would do so. Your analogy is just another murderer argument trying to villainize pregnant women from exercising a choice in their lives that has zero effect on you.

Old 05-10-2022, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
We can make decisions for women better than they can make for themselves (because that is what you are doing). You guys really are starting to sound like the Taliban.
Ridiculous analogy!

Old 05-10-2022, 07:57 AM

37,102 posts, read 41,261,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Everyone agrees:

Motherhood
BC
Abstinence
Adoption

Where is the conflict?

Abortion.

You are PRO abortion.

Someone can be pro choice and personally choose not to abort.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies