Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2022, 07:33 AM

5,926 posts, read 2,751,492 times

Advertisements

Yes it worries me.

He was handed a roaring global economy, 3 vaccines, in a peaceful world. Not only has he destroyed the economy, making all of us poorer (real wages have dropped 13 months in a row), but he now has us facing off with the world's largest nuclear arsenal that is engaged in a ground war in Europe with hundreds of millions of people on the verge of starvation (mostly poor nations in Africa).

This corrupt, senile, race baiting, identity politicking idiot is going to get millions killed if Congress doesn't flip in November.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2022, 07:40 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,324,505 times
A pandemic and the Ukraine war affecting supplies and prices, Biden reassured America that we are on the road to recovery with a competent President who believes in action, not rhetoric and buffoonery. Biden is focused on Inflation and the Economy, not access to Twitter or name calling. No worries here.

Old 05-11-2022, 07:47 AM

5,926 posts, read 2,751,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
A pandemic and the Ukraine war affecting supplies and prices, Biden reassured America that we are on the road to recovery with a competent President who believes in action, not rhetoric and buffoonery. Biden is focused on Inflation and the Economy, not access to Twitter or name calling. No worries here.
At least he's using all of his mental powers to focus on inflation and the economy, where he's currently scoring an F on both issues with voters.

In the latest IBD/TIPP poll, 29% approve of his handling of the economy (it can't get any lower).

Old 05-11-2022, 08:01 AM

24,461 posts, read 17,203,514 times
Biden is an absolute failure and worse a Liar that his followers believe.

What was his latest? He was talking about how the Republicans are going after Social Security and that people will suffer because of the Evil Reps but wait a minute, SS has all sorts of problems, perceived and real thanks to the politicians dipping into it BUT Biden is pledging BILLIONS of dollars to Ukraine??

This is just an example of how out of touch with reality DC is and how common sense is not so common when it comes to the Dems.

I don't fear Biden. I fear the entire Democrat party. They have us on the fast track to ruin.

Old 05-11-2022, 08:26 AM

3,233 posts, read 3,186,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
As the Titanic sank, "The band played on".
Watching FOX Business this morning, they’re playing Zeppelin’s Dazed & Confused after showing a clip of Biden’s speech yesterday mentioning Rick Scott. He said he was a Republican from Wisconsin. Gee, I didn’t know my senator moved from Florida. Jackazzzz.

Old 05-11-2022, 09:52 AM

2,953 posts, read 992,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Yawn. He seems to be doing fine. honestly..hes old. So was Trump. He seems more together then Trump was to be honest.

Yawn. But feel free to go on and on and on.
Some things are so stunningly obvious that you have to wonder if people who profess to not seeing them are dishonest or just stupid.

Old 05-11-2022, 09:54 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,767,186 times
Even Democrats have to admit at this point that Biden is going downhill fast.

There is a DRAMATIC difference in Biden from just the campaign year until now, never mind a decade or two ago.

This happens to really old people and when it happens it can often happen really quickly.

I honestly don't understand why some Democrats want to keep pretending they don't see what everyone on the planet is seeing and talking about now. It just is what it is and it's always sad to see someone in decline like this.

While, like most Americans now, I want him out of office, but I do want his remaining days on the planet to be lived with dignity and happiness. Putting him through being President now is just elder abuse, IMHO.

Old 05-11-2022, 09:58 AM

17,602 posts, read 17,629,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeZoned View Post
This is the scary part.

We have 1/3 of the country willfully blind to reality. I have had relatives in severe cognitive decline, with less symptoms than Biden.

If one just watches Biden in his younger years, and then watch him now, it's apparent his cognitive decline is severe and accelerating.

The man is probably doped up for the 30minutes or so he does speeches, then the rest of the day he's sleeping while whoever is in charge is doing the work.
I strongly suspect he’s injected with a selection of supplements and medication to help increase his alertness and focus long enough for the news cameras or meetings with foreign officials and even those aren’t helping anymore.

Old 05-11-2022, 10:03 AM

17,602 posts, read 17,629,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
Even Democrats have to admit at this point that Biden is going downhill fast.

There is a DRAMATIC difference in Biden from just the campaign year until now, never mind a decade or two ago.

This happens to really old people and when it happens it can often happen really quickly.

I honestly don't understand why some Democrats want to keep pretending they don't see what everyone on the planet is seeing and talking about now. It just is what it is and it's always sad to see someone in decline like this.

While, like most Americans now, I want him out of office, but I do want his remaining days on the planet to be lived with dignity and happiness. Putting him through being President now is just elder abuse, IMHO.
I honestly believe there’s a team of party handlers actually running the country through Biden by feeding him what they want him to know and what they want him to do or say. His press conference statements about being told to not take questions or told who he’s suppose to call on for questions are big hints to his decline and being used as a puppet leader.

Old 05-11-2022, 10:03 AM

24,461 posts, read 17,203,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
I strongly suspect he’s injected with a selection of supplements and medication to help increase his alertness and focus long enough for the news cameras or meetings with foreign officials and even those aren’t helping anymore.

And what is all that doing to his already feeble mind?? And here the Dems were so worried about Trump pushing the nuke button in a fit of anger? Heck Biden might just push it thinking he is calling his nurse for a second helping of rice pudding.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies