Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2022, 06:00 PM

17,597 posts, read 17,629,777 times

Advertisements

With each time he’s live on camera his speech patterns and body movements worries me that we may have a sitting US President mentally declining before our very eyes and the speed at which this is happening is even more worrisome. Anyone who has worked with the elderly has seen similar signs in some of their patients or relatives. Even relatively young and healthy former presidents began to show the signs of the stress of the job in their physical appearance. Biden wasn’t like this four years before his election as president and he wasn’t like this right after he was elected, or at least he didn’t appear this bad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2022, 06:09 PM

45,201 posts, read 26,417,923 times
He’s doing a great job at pulling the blinders of people who still believe govt is some force for good populated by really smart and caring people.

Old 05-10-2022, 06:15 PM

12,960 posts, read 9,473,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
With each time he’s live on camera his speech patterns and body movements worries me that we may have a sitting US President mentally declining before our very eyes and the speed at which this is happening is even more worrisome. Anyone who has worked with the elderly has seen similar signs in some of their patients or relatives. Even relatively young and healthy former presidents began to show the signs of the stress of the job in their physical appearance. Biden wasn’t like this four years before his election as president and he wasn’t like this right after he was elected, or at least he didn’t appear this bad.
Yes, it's worrisome and it's also worrisome that he seems to be at the beck and call of the extreme left (AOC and her bunch, Barney, Schumer, etc.).

I disagree that he wasn't this way right after he was elected though. He was, he's just gotten worse. His controllers wouldn't let him speak during the campaign either.

Old 05-10-2022, 06:26 PM

29,801 posts, read 24,880,628 times
I was worried the day he was installed. But you can't live your whole life in fear, or even a whole presidency.

Old 05-10-2022, 06:37 PM

4,252 posts, read 3,170,586 times
Concerned for soooo many reasons. While I was never a fan of Biden....even in his younger days, it is obvious (or should be) that he is quickly moving down an intellectual slippery slope! I myself am not young and can't imagine dealing with stress of this job at his age and diminished capacity. That said, with Kamala waiting in the wings I sure as hell hope he makes it (with a Republican led Congress).

Old 05-10-2022, 06:45 PM

2,627 posts, read 1,170,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
He’s doing a great job at pulling the blinders of people who still believe govt is some force for good populated by really smart and caring people.
Smart people yes but not people who know nothing about politics. They still fall for the soft sounding grandpa voice which is why they didn't like Trump. Other than Biden opening the flood gates he had the voice Trump doesn't have. The dear soft spoken sound of a grandpa. Many of his voters still think of him that way and most of them I venture to say most are immigrants, foreigners.

Either they really don't get it or they don't want to admit it.

Old 05-10-2022, 06:48 PM

1,425 posts, read 663,047 times
Every move he makes terrifies me.

Old 05-10-2022, 06:50 PM

12,960 posts, read 9,473,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcrazy67 View Post
Concerned for soooo many reasons. While I was never a fan of Biden....even in his younger days, it is obvious (or should be) that he is quickly moving down an intellectual slippery slope! I myself am not young and can't imagine dealing with stress of this job at his age and diminished capacity. That said, with Kamala waiting in the wings I sure as hell hope he makes it (with a Republican led Congress).
I do too, as I have said many times over. Kamala would be an unmitigated disaster.

I think when a person's cognitive abilities start to wane, the person doesn't even know it. They think they're perfectly normal.

Old 05-10-2022, 06:51 PM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times
I am not sure what worries me more, Biden or the people pulling the strings behind Biden. Either way, it isn't good.

I think he wasn't that bright from the get-go, and all slip a little as we age, but he started with a deficit.

He has some sort of dementia. I am wondering with the movement issue if it is a Parkinson's like or Parkinson's itself. Medications for such things have some serious side effects, require medication vacations, etc. That wide bugged eye look with a frozen face strikes me as Parkinson's as I have seen that, as in KS, we have a lot of really older people.

I guess I am not worried, but praying the country can be held together until Biden is put out to pasture.

Old 05-10-2022, 06:54 PM

2,942 posts, read 1,637,116 times
His lying about everything has gone totally out of control. You dare not to believe anything he says.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies