Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2022, 02:27 PM

1,904 posts, read 1,044,506 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
WUT Please don't bother trying to explain further. I think I'm going to now take a gummy and maybe in 30 minutes this board will start to make sense. LOL
yes,...we get it.

Its too much for you...I recall Tutoring Students like you in Math...most failed Intermediate Algebra BUT SOME made it.

Go take your medicine before you faint...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDPr...nel=mrkhistory

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2022, 02:27 PM

2,507 posts, read 1,295,214 times
So, Finland hasn't paid the electric bill since May 6.

Instead of paying the bill, it wants to switch to another utility.

---
It doesn't work this way in the USA if I decide not to pay my electric bill.

Old 05-13-2022, 02:34 PM

1,904 posts, read 1,044,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
We should be worried about both. One is evil enough that when backed against the wall might actually launch whereas the other might confuse "the button" with the one he uses to call his nurse for a second helping of rice pudding.

While we are bashing Biden I don't think we should worry too much about Putin and the 3rd Reich because Biden has told us that the greatest threat we face are the White Supremacist Domestic Terrorist types that he has now dubbed Ultra Maga Deplorable Neanderthals.

Remember what Biden screamed at us one time "Americans Don't Panic" so let's all take a chill pill and circle back later.
Bahhahah....yes indeed
(i'm glad one person gets it)

Remember kids,
"In the end, the European Allies imposed harsh peace terms on Germany, forcing the nation to surrender around 10 percent of its territory and all of its overseas possessions. Other key provisions of the Treaty of Versailles called for the demilitarization and occupation of the Rhineland, limited Germany’s army and navy, forbade it to maintain an air force, and required it to conduct war crimes trials against Kaiser Wilhelm II and other leaders for their aggression. Most importantly, Article 231 of the treaty, better known as the “war guilt clause,” forced Germany to accept full responsibility for starting World War I and pay enormous reparations for Allied war losses."
Like i said, the Treaty of Versailles (some of you actually call yourselves 'Edge-umucated').

Old 05-13-2022, 02:35 PM

3,730 posts, read 1,320,271 times
Hmmm....conveniently right when Finland makes a statement on wanting to join NATO.

Interesting.....

Old 05-13-2022, 02:36 PM

17,303 posts, read 12,239,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balkins View Post
Not to mention, the UNITED NATIONS handed Germany a Hugh Bill which could NEVER - EVER BE PAID~
Interesting, considering it didn't exist at the time.

Old 05-13-2022, 02:37 PM

78,366 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
I swear, this board.
Seriously, the ignore feature is great. I frankly can't fathom having to read all this inaccurate gibberish.

Old 05-13-2022, 02:39 PM

2,507 posts, read 1,295,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DK736 View Post
Hmmm....conveniently right when Finland makes a statement on wanting to join NATO.

Isn't NATO at a proxy war with Russia and China?

Old 05-13-2022, 02:41 PM

78,366 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
Interesting, considering it didn't exist at the time.
Maybe they're thinking of the Justice Society of America?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justic...ety_of_America

Old 05-13-2022, 02:41 PM

18,491 posts, read 9,157,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balkins View Post
Russia will halt power supply to Finland on Saturday due to lack of payment. ____According to Reuters, Russian utility Inter RAO will suspend the power supply to Finland due to non-payment since May 6.____The Finnish grid company said it can replace Russian electricity supply by importing more electricity from Sweden.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...land-tomorrow/

BEWARE: My feelings are We are creating the Next 3rd Reich and it will not end well.

Consider THIS; "Biden" is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF with a Hand on the Red Button~! He's such a baffoon he wants to challenge his opponents to pushup contests.

MEANWHILE he can't even stop himself from pooping in his pants~
Yes, it’s all Joe Biden’s fault. Joe Biden is responsible for everything bad that happens in the world. And yes, he poops his pants all the time.

It’s all true.

Old 05-13-2022, 02:48 PM

17,790 posts, read 13,682,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Maybe they're thinking of the Justice Society of America?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justic...ety_of_America
I you sure it wasn't The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies