Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2022, 04:57 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,180,466 times

Advertisements

Congrats to Obama/Biden on their achievement.

Gas is above $4 a gallon in all 50 states for the first time ever. It’s twice as high in Europe

The average price of gasoline at the pump is now above $4 in every U.S. state for the first time ever, with the average national price of gas reaching a record $4.567 a gallon.

While some states like Kansas, Oklahoma, and Georgia saw their fuel prices tip over $4 for the first time last night, others like California are averaging a record $6.05 a gallon at the pump, according to the American Automobile Association (AAA).

They tried during Obama's Administration but didn't quite get it done in every state.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2022, 05:07 PM

6,801 posts, read 9,350,606 times
Democrats cheer! They like high gas prices because they want to force everyone onto public transit or into electric cars, because Climate Change. They also live misery. So, nothing to see here.

Old 05-18-2022, 05:11 PM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyxjon View Post
Democrats cheer! They like high gas prices because they want to force everyone onto public transit or into electric cars, because Climate Change. They also live misery. So, nothing to see here.
"Energy prices will necessarily skyrocket"..................................... Barack Obama

So with Obama in charge of his third term, is anyone surprised that there has been a renewed assault on the energy sector?

These idiots do not THINK ANYTHING THROUGH. They don't realize that even their starbucks, medical pot, Birkenstocks, and "A Handmaiden's Tale" robes have to be delivered by truck, which requires fuel to run.

THE PRICE OF EVERYTHING GOES UP WHEN GASOLINE GOES UP. Not only that, such price increases result in continued fuel to fan the flames in inflation. These democrats are monumental idiots who cannot handle their own lives and affairs, let alone the country. It is like having an impulsive, reckless child at the helm who never learns from mistakes.

Old 05-18-2022, 05:12 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,902,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
THE PRICE OF EVERYTHING GOES UP WHEN GASOLINE GOES UP. Not only that, such price increases result in continued fuel to fan the flames in inflation. These democrats are monumental idiots who cannot handle their own lives and affairs, let alone the country. It is like having an impulsive, reckless child at the helm who never learns from mistakes.

Democrats have a plan... They just blame corporate greed Putin, Trump, and anything else that is on their mind at that moment that they do not like. Of course, those of us who understand how business works knows this won't work, and will likely make the problem worse. If I was a CEO of an energy company, and this dunce started talking crap about me and my business, I'd jack up the price just to spite him. The democrats turning out domestic energy sector into a punching bag is already backfiring massively.

Quote:

They also like to ridicule people like me who drive a pickup truck because I need it for the work I do. They also seem to enjoy mocking and belittling the American working class in general.

Old 05-18-2022, 05:20 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,266,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
They also like to ridicule people like me who drive a pickup truck because I need it for the work I do.

Well now — they have explained that THEY are the ”smart people”, the ELITE.
USA Petroleum is BAD, BAD, BAD. Oil from other Countries is GOOD!
Anyone who needs to drive a truck can just get an Electric Truck.
Of course they are not available, but TeamBiden thinks that’s a minor detail.

TeamBiden has to save Democracy & the only way to do that is throw the USA into a recession.
He hasn’t forgotten all the live children that actually made it without an Abortion.
Shut down Nutrition for them, send the available Formula to the OPEN Border for the Invaders.

Old 05-18-2022, 05:21 PM

30,432 posts, read 21,248,616 times
Told ya guys $6 a gal was coming pal.

Old 05-18-2022, 05:39 PM

19,208 posts, read 16,693,063 times
I live in a relatively sane part of my state but gas prices are still way up. Didn't need a full tank but I filled up to keep the tank full and yesterday I paid $55 for 9.5 gallons. That's a record for me. Never have I ever seen the prices this high (for my area of the state anyway). Good thing I don't have to commute to work. Talk about a pay cut in salary.

For those who do commute or drive frequently, I feel your pain.

Old 05-18-2022, 05:39 PM

5,632 posts, read 1,768,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Congrats to Obama/Biden on their achievement.

Gas is above $4 a gallon in all 50 states for the first time ever. It’s twice as high in Europe

The average price of gasoline at the pump is now above $4 in every U.S. state for the first time ever, with the average national price of gas reaching a record $4.567 a gallon.

While some states like Kansas, Oklahoma, and Georgia saw their fuel prices tip over $4 for the first time last night, others like California are averaging a record $6.05 a gallon at the pump, according to the American Automobile Association (AAA).

They tried during Obama's Administration but didn't quite get it done in every state.
This is what people voted for and they are getting it good and hard.

Old 05-18-2022, 05:40 PM

18,492 posts, read 9,159,286 times
Quote:
Correct. The Democrats actually encouraged Putin to invade Ukraine to drive up oil prices.

It’s a fact. I saw it on Facebook.

Old 05-18-2022, 05:51 PM

6,801 posts, read 9,350,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
Correct. The Democrats actually encouraged Putin to invade Ukraine to drive up oil prices.

It’s a fact. I saw it on Facebook.

Oh right, the “Putin Price Hike”
Those Democrats, man, they care so much and are watching out for all of us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies