Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2022, 02:53 PM

23,973 posts, read 15,078,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
It's not JUST that Hillary had a private server and you know that.
She had no safety measures on that server, anyone and their mother could have, may have, tip toed through it and taken what they'd wanted.
She'd also had classified intel stored on it, had received/sent that classified info, and lied about it.
Get back to me when it's proven that Ivanka did exactly the same. Until then, all you have is whataboutism.
Does the Secret Service guard former POTUSs? It is protection of just keeping them from getting shot when they are out in public. Does that guarding include utilities going onto the house. IDK, Have no clue. If not anybody could hook up poison gas to the gas lines or make a mess out of the internet service.

I always figured somebody was monitoring the server at their home.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2022, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
Yes, liberal Crazee Cat Ladies and partisan power players in the democrat party.

Some of us consider the Capitol of the United States and the building that houses it is hallowed ground.

Some of us think it's just like another building no different from a Walmart.

Old 05-21-2022, 03:15 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
I think he might be thinking of the guy who had a truck full of weapons:
https://www.businessinsider.com/janu...apitol-2021-11

But really the weapons cache of the oath keepers was larger:
https://www.wsj.com/articles/oath-ke...ay-11642693058

Or go here:
https://www.npr.org/2021/02/09/96547...ories#database
and use the term firearm in the search. First one for example is one of these guys being charged with "Unlawful Possession of a Firearm on Capitol Grounds or Buildings"

That seems pretty specific. So can we stop this unarmed nonsense?

Old 05-21-2022, 03:16 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,717,974 times
The most hilarious thing is how much effort democrats and uni-party republicans (Liz Cheney, Kinzinger, etc..) are going through to pump up the January 6th ancient history and play fake outrage 24/7, yet almost all Americans do not care, not even a little lol

Old 05-21-2022, 03:20 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
The most hilarious thing is how much effort democrats and uni-party republicans (Liz Cheney, Kinzinger, etc..) are going through to pump up the January 6th ancient history and play fake outrage 24/7, yet almost all Americans do not care, not even a little lol
LOL. Yeah sorry but no. Everyone is talking about this at the restaurant I ate at. And I thought the wait for it would be boring, but honestly stuff just keeps happening. I mean feel free to deny reality, but meanwhile this is history level political drama. People are going to watch.

Old 05-21-2022, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Maybe among your circle.

The more you trivialize Jan 6, the more I wonder.

Old 05-21-2022, 03:31 PM

14,775 posts, read 8,106,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
According to liberal, Crazee Cat Ladies everywhere, I'm sure it is "very significant."

Yeah, I am such a total Liberal....I was a registered Republican for 40 years, from 1976 to 2016...
before things turned over to crazy land in the Republican party.

Quote:

Yet, I am even finding people here in deep red Kentucky who are talking about it, and seem to care.
The people who care about Democracy and Constitution care. No matter what party they belong to.

The ones who don't care are the ones who were so ticked off that they lost an election, they were willing to set fire to the Constitution and burn down the country that they say they love.
It is always interesting to me, when you have people who say how much they love their Country, but seem to hate everyone in their country.

Old 05-21-2022, 03:35 PM

37,168 posts, read 19,194,865 times
Quote:
It's not JUST that Hillary had a private server and you know that.
She had no safety measures on that server, anyone and their mother could have, may have, tip toed through it and taken what they'd wanted.
She'd also had classified intel stored on it, had received/sent that classified info, and lied about it.
Get back to me when it's proven that Ivanka did exactly the same. Until then, all you have is whataboutism.
So, you admit you knew the Trump Gang had a private server and were conducting official business on it. You are also most certainly aware that it was the whole bunch of them, or you would have not have singled out Ivanka in a feeble attempt to deflect from the facts.

You didn’t answer my question. Do you want all criminals locked up or just those that you don’t like…?

Personally, if Hillary is found guilty of a crime, she should pay the penalty. I am not and never have been a fan nor a supporter of hers. I had to hold my nose hard to vote for her in 2016, but I knew who Trump was back in the 70s, and he proved my assessment of him correct.

I support justice for all, just like the ACLU.

Old 05-21-2022, 03:37 PM

3,259 posts, read 1,414,368 times
Quote:
You cannot prove any of what you say so you resort to personal attacks. Got it. You seem to have a habit of often doing that.
No, you prove that the idiots at the capitol on 1/6 were antifa, etc. You just make the claim they were there….what proof do you have? Amazing.

Old 05-21-2022, 03:44 PM

8,342 posts, read 6,428,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
No.
January 6 is one of the most significant days in our history, it was the accumulation of events where a sitting President of the United States tried everything in his power to overturn an election, tried to overthrow Democracy it self. Where he tried to divide our country even further, and rip it apart.
And many in power, who knew of his narcissism and lies chose to side with him for their petty power grabs,
rather than side with the constitution and the United States of America. It was one of the darkest times in American History. I am sure it will go down in history as such.
Illegitamate Biden has devided the United States more than any president.
Democrats idea of Democracy is to steal elections.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies