Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2022, 06:40 AM

52,547 posts, read 34,276,802 times

Advertisements

anyone with even half a brain could have seen this coming - that apparently precludes leftists, who cheer on CRT and/or insist it's 'not taught in schools'

Quote:
A single mother of a biracial son is suing his school over its 'anti-racism' CRT-style program, saying he now sees things that don't go his way as racism.

Melissa Riley, from Charlottesville in Virginia, said that her 13-year-old boy never saw himself as different to other students until the Albemarle School District introduced an 'anti-racism' program to his middle school last spring.

'We didn't have issues before. He is in eighth grade,' Riley told Fox News host Jesse Watters on Monday evening. 'He's seeing himself just as a Black man. He's seeing things that don't go his way as racism. And he is finding safety in numbers now.'

Riley said that her teenage son started to accuse her and others of racism as a way to get out of doing chores and other responsibilities. In one example, she said he once accused her of being racist when she asked him to clean the house.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...urriculum.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2022, 06:46 AM

12,197 posts, read 7,181,584 times
He won’t do chores now but it will be other, far more serious things when they become adults. The Left is damaging entire generations with their racism and cultural Marxism.

For one, it will fuel a lot of racial hatred and division and for some who are mentally unstable, it will fuel a lot more “racial shootings.”

Funny how the Left blames white supremacy or right wing this or that but it’s really all their racial rhetoric that is creating the division and hate.

Old 05-20-2022, 06:46 AM

30,024 posts, read 18,596,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
anyone with even half a brain could have seen this coming - that apparently precludes leftists, who cheer on CRT and/or insist it's 'not taught in schools'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...urriculum.html
Liberals never think through the consequences of their bizarre, insane policies.

It is much like the "Biden admin"- no planning or forethought- just tee it up and see what happens!

Old 05-20-2022, 07:04 AM

24,332 posts, read 17,065,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
He won’t do chores now but it will be other, far more serious things when they become adults. The Left is damaging entire generations with their racism and cultural Marxism.

For one, it will fuel a lot of racial hatred and division and for some who are mentally unstable, it will fuel a lot more “racial shootings.”

Funny how the Left blames white supremacy or right wing this or that but it’s really all their racial rhetoric that is creating the division and hate.

Well said.

The Left is creating an army of unhappy, maladjusted, easily insulted babies that think they are entitled and oppressed at the same time. What an odd combination, to be self entitled yet somehow oppressed. They are creating a generation of people that not only question their place in society but their very gender.

This Summer is going to be a violent and bloody one of retribution and retaliation. I'm sadly surprised that we have not seen a revenge shooting for the obviously racist one in Buffalo.

The Democrats are responsible for resurrecting Racism and introducing a new generation to the perceived outrage of White Supremacy and White Privilege while pushing their skewered view of CRT.

My 11 year old Niece once told me that she was ashamed to be white and she goes to a private school. i can't imagine the garbage that is being stuffed into the young minds in public schools.

The Democrats have trained us all to see racism everywhere so it is no surprise that this biracial kid is latching on to his oppressed side and playing the victim.

Why do the Democrats like putting people down instead of lifting them up? I guess when you are a perpetual victim you are easier to keep in line.

Old 05-20-2022, 07:05 AM

7,767 posts, read 3,357,885 times
White woman with bi-racial son....obviously being racist towards her own child!

Old 05-20-2022, 07:18 AM

52,547 posts, read 34,276,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Well said.

The Left is creating an army of unhappy, maladjusted, easily insulted babies that think they are entitled and oppressed at the same time. What an odd combination, to be self entitled yet somehow oppressed. They are creating a generation of people that not only question their place in society but their very gender.

This Summer is going to be a violent and bloody one of retribution and retaliation. I'm sadly surprised that we have not seen a revenge shooting for the obviously racist one in Buffalo.

The Democrats are responsible for resurrecting Racism and introducing a new generation to the perceived outrage of White Supremacy and White Privilege while pushing their skewered view of CRT.

My 11 year old Niece once told me that she was ashamed to be white and she goes to a private school. i can't imagine the garbage that is being stuffed into the young minds in public schools.

The Democrats have trained us all to see racism everywhere so it is no surprise that this biracial kid is latching on to his oppressed side and playing the victim.

Why do the Democrats like putting people down instead of lifting them up? I guess when you are a perpetual victim you are easier to keep in line.
exactly right, and well phrased. for years we were headed in the right direction - trying to be a colorblind society, based on merit. but democrats have decided that division is the name of the game, and have elevated imaginary 'oppression' to high status.

Old 05-20-2022, 07:28 AM

39,044 posts, read 27,462,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post

As a mixed girl, I always knew many liberals have this weird superiority complex.

Old 05-20-2022, 07:29 AM

6,701 posts, read 9,259,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
exactly right, and well phrased. for years we were headed in the right direction - trying to be a colorblind society, based on merit. but democrats have decided that division is the name of the game, and have elevated imaginary 'oppression' to high status.
Yep!

I’ve got a friend who I’ve known since we’ve been in college, so I’ve known her for almost 20 years (we’re in our late 30s). She’s not white, but was adopted by white parents and brought to the US from a country in Asia. She’s smart, a nice person, and went on to obtain advanced degrees and is basically second in command at her employer and is doing very well for herself.

BUT, for the past 3-4 years or so, she’s been focused on how she’s a “brown” person, and how she’s been “disenfranchised.” I’m curious to know if she’s always felt this way and hasn’t talked about it, or if this most recent bout of racism perpetuated by the Democrat Party has influenced her in this way. I haven’t asked because she’s a friend and with the way everything is so polarized, I’d rather not lose a friendship over a question like this, that could be perceived as me “mansplaining” or whatever.

Either way, it’s one thing to recognize that racism exists, but it’s another to take things to the level that CRT and anti-racism takes things, to the point where people see EVERYTHING as racially-motivated. And this is what Democrats are doing; they are so divisive.

Old 05-20-2022, 07:32 AM

10,013 posts, read 7,687,275 times
Sounds like lefties are brainwashing our children to think like them and to be racist. I'd get my kid out of public school as fast as possible.

Old 05-20-2022, 07:38 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,663,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
Sounds like lefties are brainwashing our children to think like them and to be racist. I'd get my kid out of public school as fast as possible.
Every parent should get involved NOW in their local school board and demand an examination of all curriculum and practices
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies