Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2022, 08:57 AM

19,803 posts, read 9,357,559 times

Advertisements

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...edia-interview

According to the above link, RNC spokesperson Emma Vaughn is quoted as saying, " One hundred days without a press interview underscores how little Biden cares to answer for struggling Americans seeking solutions to the crises he created. This milestone is yet another pitiful mark on Biden's long list of failures."

I personally think that this is NOT because Biden doesn't care, but that it is because he is incapable of speaking for more than 20 minutes without a script in front of him, and to have a video of him being interviewed now would erase all doubt as to his ability to be POTUS (or much of anything else).

What is your opinion?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2022, 09:06 AM

7,356 posts, read 3,527,265 times
people who voted for him overwhelmingly wont care until the television tells them it’s okay to

Old 05-20-2022, 09:10 AM

5,860 posts, read 3,297,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post

According to the above link, RNC spokesperson Emma Vaughn is quoted as saying, " One hundred days without a press interview underscores how little Biden cares to answer for struggling Americans seeking solutions to the crises he created. This milestone is yet another pitiful mark on Biden's long list of failures."

I personally think that this is NOT because Biden doesn't care, but that it is because he is incapable of speaking for more than 20 minutes without a script in front of him, and to have a video of him being interviewed now would erase all doubt as to his ability to be POTUS (or much of anything else).

What is your opinion?
Obviously they can not put him in front of a camera and allow him to answer tough questions. He has been a disaster from day one. I 100% agree with your assessment.

Old 05-20-2022, 09:11 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:

What is your opinion?
you're both right. he doesn't care, plus his puppeteers know what a huge mess he'd make of such an interview, no matter how hard they tried to smooth the path for him.

Old 05-20-2022, 09:31 AM

5,281 posts, read 3,076,286 times
I kinda think his handlers dope him up or at least IV him with a bunch of B1 boosters or whatnot when he is doing a lot of verbiage.
This can’t be good for his health and probably has taken its toll so they need to limit this, hence the long intervals between public speaking.
A decent sized session of Q & A would probably sink this ship and they know it.

Old 05-20-2022, 09:32 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,203 times
Quote:

What is your opinion?
Everything you said is true, you just should have left out the bolded..! It should have read " he is incapable of speaking without a script in front of him"

Old 05-20-2022, 09:33 AM

21,122 posts, read 19,707,707 times
It is against the policy of the White House Assisted Living Facility to grant interviews to our patients.

Old 05-20-2022, 09:34 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,180,466 times
Who cares about Biden - he's not doing any decision making.

Make the people in the shadows more public.

Old 05-20-2022, 09:35 AM

1,655 posts, read 775,535 times
Can the American people band together and demand he or the Democratic Party answers questions? I know that would mean getting past the media suffocating the angry masses.

Old 05-20-2022, 09:35 AM

2,953 posts, read 992,944 times
If I was one of the "teleprompter people" ... you know, the ones who run the country, I wouldn't let him speak either. It's blood curdling to watch. I don't want to hear him say a word either. It makes me cringe and feel so embarrassed of my country. I would make the caculation - Is he going to survive til '24? If so then keep him quiescent and bobbing in the nutrient vat until he can be quietly bundled off to some sort of care facility after this agonizing term is over. If the odds are on him not making it til '24 then no nutrient vat. Let nature take its course and don't prolong the end. Either way his participation in this fake presidency needs to be minimized for all of our sake.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies