Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2022, 06:32 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,796,878 times

Advertisements

So are they going to be charged with an insurrection too?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2022, 12:12 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,630,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Liberals are violent and will become more and more violent over time. Why? They are rapidly going to face the fact that their radical agendas will be rejected by the citizens of the US at the polls. As libs will not tolerate the will of the people, nor the rule of law, they will react violently in an attempt to advance their agenda.

The radical left is become more extreme at the same time most of the nation is rejecting these notions. Liberals have been conditioned to believe that there will be no consequences to extreme violence and property damage, so they will attempt to "push out the envelope" even further to install their agenda, despite the will of the people.

Liberalism is pushing the political system to the brink. They have become so radical and violent that we must either separate from them or find a way to eliminate them. Liberalism has become a political philosophy, like radical Islam, that is not compatible with western civilization. We have the choice of simply surrendering and allowing a minority of loons to install a radical totalitarian agenda. Or.................................... we can separate from them through secession or seek to eliminate the movement altogether.

One way or another, it will not end pretty. However, radical, violent movements rarely have happy endings. History has taught us this much.
So, to get back to the topic of this thread, so, hawkeye2009, do you quite strongly feel that all women who get abortions should be sent to prison for the reminder of their child bearing years? For instance, a woman of age 20 who got convicted of getting an abortion should go to prison for 30 years? I'm not surprised you would agree. This is because a lot of conservatives in this forum feel mighty damned vindictive against women who get abortions and want to get right back at them. So, I won't be surprised if many women want to protest in the streets who don't agree with conservatives who strongly support prison over an abortion conviction.

Last edited by StillwaterTownie; 05-21-2022 at 12:21 AM..

Old 05-21-2022, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
They should get ready for violent protests. I don't agree with violent protests, but some radicals on the fringes of the left will probably resort to stupidity to prove a point. We see that with protests over police brutality. A few wing nuts do something illegal and the whole movement is blamed. For that matter, we saw that with the right wing 1/6 protests, too. By all means, law enforcement should be ready for all possibilities.
But there were no violent protests in Oklahoma after that state passed several anti-abortion laws that essentially ban all abortions and are recognized as the most prohibitive abortion ban laws in the nation.

Old 05-21-2022, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaimuki View Post
Eating chicken breast will turn you into a sissy.
Please explain what that odd comment has to do with the subject of this thread.

Old 05-21-2022, 05:48 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,542,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by remco67 View Post
And the idiots will be rioting and destroying their own streets, their own towns and in States that will be almost guaranteed to continue to have legal abortion. Yep that makes sense. Than again few things these idiots do makes any logical sense.
that's the truly amusing part.

Old 05-21-2022, 05:53 AM

25,725 posts, read 12,800,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
So, to get back to the topic of this thread, so, hawkeye2009, do you quite strongly feel that all women who get abortions should be sent to prison for the reminder of their child bearing years? For instance, a woman of age 20 who got convicted of getting an abortion should go to prison for 30 years? I'm not surprised you would agree. This is because a lot of conservatives in this forum feel mighty damned vindictive against women who get abortions and want to get right back at them. So, I won't be surprised if many women want to protest in the streets who don't agree with conservatives who strongly support prison over an abortion conviction.
The topic of this thread is the DHS preparing for all the violence that is sure to follow the decision...not the abortion decision itself.

I have no problem w/ women protesting this decision, even though it doesn't legally prevent any woman from getting an abortion.

Men getting involved in the protests seems odd to me, since men are not directly impacted. Men supporting its impact upon some women in the most restrictive states who may not be able to afford to travel to another state to get an abortion...okay, I get that....protest peacefully. I think many of the male protesters are paid astroturfers.

B-T-W for those poor women, there are free, or near free, morning after pills, & birth control readily available, that they should be responsible enough to use.

Urban men looting & destroying property has ZERO to do w/ the decision imho...its just uncivilized animals who only care about themselves, & use this as an excuse to break our laws. I want DHS to deal w/ them as harshly as our laws allow.

Old 05-21-2022, 06:27 AM

43,076 posts, read 18,252,401 times
Well The abortion activists said they would burn down the Supreme Court

The question is …. How worried are they really since it's their party making the threats

Old 05-21-2022, 07:29 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,589,417 times
Cmon folks, our nation won its independence due to 'violence', and we all celebrate this today!

Its funny how violence in politics can be a good or bad thing, but for any American to say they are against violence in politics...well that is perfect irony!

Another strange way to look at this topic...citizens are always told to avoid violence at all costs...but how does law enforcement, and our govt deal with problems?...VIOLENCE!

I guess its an example of 'do as I say, not as I do'! Maybe they will change their tune if citizens use violence in the same way?

Old 05-21-2022, 07:46 AM

23,971 posts, read 15,075,178 times
Protesting is one thing. Looting, burning and blocking access to roads is another.

There will be protest no matter what the decission turns out to be.

Old 05-21-2022, 07:52 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,589,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Protesting is one thing. Looting, burning and blocking access to roads is another.

There will be protest no matter what the decission turns out to be.
What is the point of protesting, if it does not cause any problems or inconvenience? LOL

Its funny how so many people today frown upon ANY kind of disobedience or inconveniencing!

I do not have any problems with it...citizens have the numbers in their favor always!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies