Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2022, 10:30 AM

35,333 posts, read 20,707,005 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
the oddest part though....is people actually believes this wasn't gamed...and wasn't crooked

VIDEO Shows Same Woman Makes FOUR Trips to Detroit Drop Box In TWO Days… Deposits Stacks Of Ballots

"On October 28, 2020, at 4:35, a female driving a blue Toyota with a red air freshener hanging from her rear-view mirror drove up to an absentee ballot drop box at the Balduck satellite voting center in Detroit, MI. A female passenger emerges from her vehicle with a large stack of what appears to be absentee ballots. The female passenger struggles to deposit multiple ballots at one time into the drop box slot and can actually be seen tearing one of the envelopes as she attempts to jam too many ballots into the slot at once. The slots in the drop boxes are supposed to be designed to accept one ballot at a time. The female passenger eventually completes her deposit of the large stack of ballots, and they pull away."

"On the same day, at 5:11, only 26 minutes later, she appears again"

"Then again, only 21 minutes later, at 5:32 PM, the same woman appears at the drop box,"

"She appears again at the Balduck drop box the next day with another stack of ballots"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...clusive-video/

also reported by MSNBC, CNN, and NYT <<<<< kidding!
Ok and I may be temped to drive ballots for all my elderly neighbors. As long as they are valid voters - what do you care ? But I know wicked minds never can think positive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2022, 10:33 AM

18,190 posts, read 16,761,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
the oddest part though....is people actually believes this wasn't gamed...and wasn't crooked

VIDEO Shows Same Woman Makes FOUR Trips to Detroit Drop Box In TWO Days… Deposits Stacks Of Ballots

"On October 28, 2020, at 4:35, a female driving a blue Toyota with a red air freshener hanging from her rear-view mirror drove up to an absentee ballot drop box at the Balduck satellite voting center in Detroit, MI. A female passenger emerges from her vehicle with a large stack of what appears to be absentee ballots. The female passenger struggles to deposit multiple ballots at one time into the drop box slot and can actually be seen tearing one of the envelopes as she attempts to jam too many ballots into the slot at once. The slots in the drop boxes are supposed to be designed to accept one ballot at a time. The female passenger eventually completes her deposit of the large stack of ballots, and they pull away."

"On the same day, at 5:11, only 26 minutes later, she appears again"

"Then again, only 21 minutes later, at 5:32 PM, the same woman appears at the drop box,"

"She appears again at the Balduck drop box the next day with another stack of ballots"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...clusive-video/

also reported by MSNBC, CNN, and NYT <<<<< kidding!

Probably a conservative trying desperately to get Trump reelected because she knew he was trailing in the polls.

Old 05-21-2022, 10:42 AM

8,319 posts, read 4,292,664 times
Cons gonna con.

Old 05-21-2022, 10:58 AM

6,773 posts, read 2,567,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Ok and I may be temped to drive ballots for all my elderly neighbors. As long as they are valid voters - what do you care ? But I know wicked minds never can think positive.
The postal service gets paid to pickup and deliver mail. They don't need people interfering.

Old 05-21-2022, 11:02 AM

7,997 posts, read 3,346,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Who's to say she wasn't doing off ballots for elderly people who are voting by mail but cannot leave their home? It may look fishy that she does it several times but there has been times my mother sent my mail-in ballot with hers and my father's through the postal service. Is that harvesting too?
You don't have to leave your home to mail something.

Old 05-21-2022, 11:18 AM

8,330 posts, read 4,482,335 times
Quote:
Who's to say she wasn't doing off ballots for elderly people who are voting by mail but cannot leave their home? It may look fishy that she does it several times but there has been times my mother sent my mail-in ballot with hers and my father's through the postal service. Is that harvesting too?

People believing what the above poster says is the reason drop boxes DO work.

Come on man.

Old 05-21-2022, 11:20 AM

8,330 posts, read 4,482,335 times
Quote:

Couldn't do it in one trip?

Old 05-21-2022, 11:50 AM

8,265 posts, read 2,890,412 times
Quote:
Please stop. You’re not gaining any cred points.

Old 05-21-2022, 11:53 AM

8,265 posts, read 2,890,412 times
Quote:
Tiny tiny tiny

Old 05-21-2022, 11:56 AM

7,894 posts, read 12,602,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anononcty View Post
The counter argument will be ballot harvesting is actually legal and a person can 'designate' another to turn in their ballot. But how does ONE harvestor/trafficker become the designated vote deliverer for thousands of people?
Do you expect those people to dig themselves out of their graves just to vote?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies