Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2022, 11:44 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,769,324 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
Let’s hope she gets better.if not then let her go.
Or simply start out by hiring the properly qualified and proven person for the job to begin with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2022, 11:46 AM

21,480 posts, read 10,579,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
Damage control plans already.

Kirby to appear along side Jean-Pierre at press briefings

"Pentagon spokesman John Kirby will move to the White House in a senior communications role. He will appear alongside Jean-Pierre at press briefings".
Oh, this is just an awful thread title. I don’t like the administration but I can understand how this is not an easy job. Let her get her wings under her and I’m sure they’ll love her. Soon she will be just as lying and smug as Jen Psaki, you watch.

Old 05-22-2022, 11:46 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,255,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
And there is the problem. Even with seeing one epic failure after another (see the VP), you still want to hire based on skin color, sex organs and sexual preferences.
I wasn’t a fail. So I know wins happen.
Love the scotus pick btw. She’s a rock star.

Old 05-22-2022, 11:54 AM

4,994 posts, read 1,992,376 times
Quote:
She seems incredibly competent.
I’m very impressed with her.
Not the same thing.

The exclusionary selection criteria was based on race and gender not the best person for the job. That is discrimination against every qualified person who was not a black female.

Biden continues to use criteria to select people that would be called out if the the criteria were "white" and / or "male".

Old 05-22-2022, 12:01 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,255,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
The exclusionary selection criteria was based on race and gender not the best person for the job. That is discrimination against every qualified person who was not a black female.
She is amazing.
I feel lucky that this country is unique and special in educating and promoting a legal mind like hers to succeed at such a high level given her humble beginnings. She is a role model in so many ways. Obviously she had the goods, but it is our America that created the situation for her to rise to this position. This American success story benefits many, in that they can see themselves or their children in her.

Old 05-22-2022, 12:07 PM

17,587 posts, read 13,362,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YanMarcs View Post
She is good but inexperienced...with time she adjusts.

Like Pisaki who never adjusted

Bad picks - bad results

Elect a clown get a circus

Old 05-22-2022, 12:07 PM

6,123 posts, read 3,347,968 times
She is absolutely horrible, incredible low IQ, can barely speak extemporaneously. She answers questions by reading talking points that have nothing to do with what was asked.

I wonder how she made it through the Masters program at Columbia? It must be pretty easy.

You know who she reminds me of? Kamala Harris, another person given her station in life due to the color of her skin.

We are such an idiotic country, and we absolutely deserve to have Biden, Harris, Jean-Pierre, Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell, and McCarthy as our leaders.

We deserve it.

Old 05-22-2022, 12:08 PM

4,994 posts, read 1,992,376 times
Quote:
She is amazing.
I feel lucky that this country is unique and special in educating and promoting a legal mind like hers to succeed at such a high level given her humble beginnings. She is a role model in so many ways. Obviously she had the goods, but it is our America that created the situation for her to rise to this position. This American success story benefits many, in that they can see themselves or their children in her.

That is irrelevant to the fact before selecting her his criteria excluded consideration of numerous other qualified candidates just because of their race and / or gender.She was not the only qualified candidate but many were excluded by discriminatory selection criteria. It appears the same discriminator selection process was used to pick the person who is the subject of this thread. There is a pattern of using discriminatory criteria by Biden.

Old 05-22-2022, 12:08 PM

5,632 posts, read 1,769,324 times
Quote:
I wasn’t a fail. So I know wins happen.
Love the scotus pick btw. She’s a rock star.
SCOTUS pick is not a rock star. Didn’t even know what a woman is.

Old 05-22-2022, 12:09 PM

9,421 posts, read 11,173,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YanMarcs View Post
She is good but inexperienced...with time she adjusts.
Good? At what? Tooting her own horn? As if being female, black, gay and an immigrant somehow translates into job skills. It doesn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta26 View Post
It's kind of sad that she got the position because of her sexual orientation and skin color and not her qualifications. It most definitely shows.
Well, those ARE her qualifications. Immigrant, gay, black, female. And extremely self-centered. Who is going to announce, first thing, that those are her creds? An idiot, that's who. Kind of like Kackles. Part black, part Eastern, female, and brain dead. This administration could not better advertise how superficial they are if they advertised it.

One plus is that she can read. Since she reads all her "answers" to the robot press corpsss "questions." If one of Trump's people did this it would be nothing but 24/7 fire and brimstone criticism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manigault View Post
Please verify that statement. There were other press secretaries who didn't work out and did not have their basic qualifications questioned. Why must this be done about the present incumbent?
Because she's clearly a nincompoop. SHE READS ALL HER ANSWERS. A normal person would find that a bit peculiar. Because that's not a "press conference," it's auditioning for a play in third grade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta26 View Post
What is there to verify? The proof is in the pudding. Have you watched her on TV? Oh what, you don't like people criticized of this administration? Too damn bad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies