Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2022, 01:15 PM

30,139 posts, read 11,765,050 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsToValhalla View Post
The 'Georgia Guidestones' seem to play heavily in the idea of Depopulation conspiracies.
Some unknown person or group paid millions to have that stone monument erected, which states in multiple languages as follows:
Outside of Amarillo, TX there are old Cadillac's sticking out of the ground. A whole bunch of them. Very odd sight first time you see them. Why are they there? An Amarillo billionaire decided to put them up just to baffle people. You never know what someone might do who has the money to do just about anything.

Budget Travel: Cadillac Ranch
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2022, 01:16 PM

7,822 posts, read 4,561,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swake View Post
Wow, I woulda gone with the Shriners.
It's the Rotarians man... Those meetings aren't for public service, they are cooking up deadly viruses during those lunchtime meetings at the Holiday Inn.

Update: I stand corrected, the cause is butt sex according to the other Monkeypox thread. My apologies.

Old 05-23-2022, 01:16 PM

43,054 posts, read 18,223,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
I like the chart. I would gather most MAGA would be offended by it. In fact I bet most read the thread title and decided it was fact. No independent research or checking out the story. They never ask if it makes sense. I do agree the depopulation conspiracy is one of the most odd ones.
It is a fact that our planet is overpopulated by humans and we are depleting our resources at higher paces each year.

The world leaders have all had meeting on how to control population..hence abortion, the pill, and all other forms of contraceptives and such have been brought to third world nations.

But it's not working and you can wager that the topic will never publicly veer from that because to discuss anything else to control population would be immoral, unethical and any other label you want.

But behind closed doors....pandemics will solve that problem, won't it and no person will be held responsible.

Old 05-23-2022, 01:17 PM

43,054 posts, read 18,223,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Outside of Amarillo, TX there are old Cadillac's sticking out of the ground. A whole bunch of them. Very odd sight first time you see them. Why are they there? An Amarillo billionaire decided to put them up just to baffle people. You never know what someone might do who has the money to do just about anything.

Budget Travel: Cadillac Ranch
Cadillac Ranch is not even in the same realm as the Georgia guildstones, nor the mayan calendar.

Old 05-23-2022, 01:18 PM

1,866 posts, read 932,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
If you think that Wearing a dirty cloth mask that you keep in your pocket is going to keep you from getting a virus
The cloth masks don't prevent viruses, but they may actually cause lung infections...

From 2015:

The widespread use of cloth masks by healthcare workers may actually put them at increased risk of respiratory illness and viral infections and their global use should be discouraged, according to a UNSW study.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0422121724.htm

Old 05-23-2022, 01:21 PM

7,329 posts, read 3,514,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsToValhalla View Post
The cloth masks don't prevent viruses, but they may actually cause lung infections...

From 2015:

The widespread use of cloth masks by healthcare workers may actually put them at increased risk of respiratory illness and viral infections and their global use should be discouraged, according to a UNSW study.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0422121724.htm
Well then it’s obvious that you must be a right wing nut job and believe that excess soy conception reduce testosterone levels

Old 05-23-2022, 01:33 PM

8,204 posts, read 3,479,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
China will singlehandedly wipe out human civilization if given enough time.
Paid for by the US.

Old 05-23-2022, 01:41 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,731,689 times
I think this claim is nonsense.
First of all, monkeypox cases have surfaced again and again over the years.
The current cases all seem to be tied to Nigerians one way or another.
Finally, I bet there are all kinds of labs experimenting with those viruses, including US labs in Ukraine and other countries.

Old 05-23-2022, 01:48 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,189,699 times
Perhaps that’s where muh Fauci has been.

Old 05-23-2022, 02:04 PM

30,139 posts, read 11,765,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
It is a fact that our planet is overpopulated by humans and we are depleting our resources at higher paces each year.

The world leaders have all had meeting on how to control population..hence abortion, the pill, and all other forms of contraceptives and such have been brought to third world nations.

But it's not working and you can wager that the topic will never publicly veer from that because to discuss anything else to control population would be immoral, unethical and any other label you want.

But behind closed doors....pandemics will solve that problem, won't it and no person will be held responsible.
I have been reading for decades the world is about to run out of food and mass famine, etc. And somehow that does not happen. If China wants to control its population they just go back to the 1 child mandate they dont need to spread viruses. Most western nations and countries like Japan have potential population declines. I get that in the developing world is where that is a problem. But somehow I think it will be figured out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies