Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2022, 09:39 AM

5,581 posts, read 6,508,599 times

Advertisements

To Annandale_Man: Maybe it's time to get an insurance broker like I have? They do all the work in researching companies that have the best rates for one's particular insurance needs. When is the last time you went over your coverages? If you have a good record of no/not many claims over your time with them, that should work in your favor with other companies. You may be pleasantly surprised.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2022, 09:56 AM

10,852 posts, read 4,534,722 times
I dont know of many who go to insurance agents/companies to obtain their childrens books. That being said, my bill is paid automatically online, ergo if any insurance mailings are not dec pages or ID cards, into the trash it goes without reading.

same needs to be done here.

Old 05-24-2022, 11:40 AM

2,974 posts, read 1,984,259 times
...my hilarious post, i think is was #5 or #6 originally on this thread, must have triggered a mod...it disappeared into the ether...

..."like a creepy neighbor...State Farm is there"...

Old 05-24-2022, 11:42 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetireinPA View Post
I dont know of many who go to insurance agents/companies to obtain their childrens books. That being said, my bill is paid automatically online, ergo if any insurance mailings are not dec pages or ID cards, into the trash it goes without reading.

same needs to be done here.
they wouldn't need to, under state farm's plan:

"State Farm is partnering with The Gender Cool Project to help diversify classroom, community center and library bookshelves"

Old 05-24-2022, 11:42 AM

2,974 posts, read 1,984,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi60 View Post
Now that is creepy.

Old 05-24-2022, 11:47 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/media/state-...earch-neighbor

From the article:

Why is an insurance company getting involved with sexual identities of children? When will this madness end?
These people will not be satisfied until 50% of children are groomed and confused into believing they were born into the wrong bodies as babies.

Old 05-24-2022, 11:56 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope of Greenwich Village View Post
Well, Jake from State Farm has already transitioned from a white guy into a black guy, now he just needs to complete his transition and sew on a pair of breasts.

For that stupid stunt alone I wouldn’t have SF. Add this in and it’s a full blown clown show.

Old 05-24-2022, 10:32 PM

5,743 posts, read 3,601,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNSense View Post
Is 'peer-reviewed publications' the new liberal news speak for Children's books? Because that is what these were, they were being targeted at Kindergarteners, not some dissertation by a researcher who was giving a speech to a group of adults.

There is no shortage of information out there for the public to find out about the LGBTQ alphabet community. They don't need an insurance company working to push this on Children. As soon as it was exposed, the public made themselves known and they backtracked ending the program.

How many times have liberals tried to "cancel" a company because they go against the liberal progressive agenda? What if State Farm went out and was offering books that were against something like abortion? I am sure you would be here saying the same thing..Right?
No. I am saying State Farm is trying to help the general public understand an isssue that is widely mis-represented by loud advocacy groups. I nave never heard you criticise State Farm's centrist record on such issues -- why are they suddenly so bad they need to be boycotted out of existence? Do you really think SF set out to push an agenda? What, exavtly, is that agends?

Old 05-24-2022, 10:58 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,372,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arr430 View Post
They're not. As they often do, they are helping the public get access to peer-reviewed publications that relate topics that are poorly understood by much of the public, in the face of a huge amount of agenda-driven misinformation.

State Farm, and all other corporations, contribute to all kinds of efforts to further public education.

All of you who will cancel State Farm, be sure to take a look at every single pudlic awareness effort the other companies have contributed to. Good luck finding one that never went against your lily-white ignorant prejudices.

SF "has been accused of pushing"? That's all you need -- Cancel. And warn everyone else to.
There is no such thing as a "lily-white ignorant prejudice". The existence of such prejudices is a racist fantasy.

Old 05-24-2022, 10:59 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,372,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arr430 View Post
No. I am saying State Farm is trying to help the general public understand an isssue that is widely mis-represented by loud advocacy groups. I nave never heard you criticise State Farm's centrist record on such issues -- why are they suddenly so bad they need to be boycotted out of existence? Do you really think SF set out to push an agenda? What, exavtly, is that agends?
Of course, we think SF set out to push an agenda. They said they did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies