Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2022, 06:22 PM

5,882 posts, read 2,749,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Yes, absolutely I would vote for Biden. In a heartbeat.

Joe Biden might be old, but at least he's not a racist and idiot like Donald Trump is.
"“Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

“Well I’m telling you, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

I do not want my kids going to school in a "racial jungle"

"I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap... And I love kids jumping in my lap." (talking about black children)

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

“You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. And I’m not joking,”

“You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier.”

"Are you a junkie?" to a black reporter

What did President Trump say that was racist?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2022, 06:26 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,328,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJBoutit
Hell yes anything to keep the evil monster Trump who cares only about himself and making more money out of offfice is fine with me
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
He already had many businesses out of office. Why is he an evil monster, and isn’t allowed to make money out of office?
Eats shoots and leaves vs. eats, shoots, and leaves

Add two commas:

Hell yes anything to keep the evil monster Trump, who cares only about himself and making more money, out of offfice is fine with me

I did that mentally and it totally changes the meaning.

Old 05-24-2022, 06:28 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,106,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaTransplant View Post
Eats shoots and leaves vs. eats, shoots, and leaves

Add two commas:

Hell yes anything to keep the evil monster Trump, who cares only about himself and making more money, out of offfice is fine with me

I did that mentally and it totally changes the meaning.
Lol. Except you didn’t answer the question.

He already had many businesses out of office. Why is he an evil monster, and isn’t allowed to make money out of office?

Old 05-24-2022, 06:59 PM

30,023 posts, read 18,596,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
This question has been asked so many ways. And in every case, I would say yes. And yes again if Trump is the candidate in 2024.
And again......................... you claim to be for justice, the rule of law, and The Constitution, but you are not.

You find protecting criminals like Hunter and Joe to be preferable to serving justice, rooting out criminals who took money from our enemies to sell out the nation, and punishing obstruction of justice. No man is bigger than the nation nor The Constitution. Fascists, on the other hand, support the "rights" and privilege of ONE MAN over the nation, so it is not surprising liberals still support such a crook that has inflicted equal, if not more, damage to them as any other citizen.

In addition to that, do not even breathe a word about his gasoline and food prices, investment losses, and personal financial losses due to Biden's incompetency.

When you vote for corruption, inflation, sky high gasoline, product shortages, and rising crime, you have no grounds whatsoever to complain about those things. You voted for it- own it.

Old 05-24-2022, 07:11 PM

6,369 posts, read 6,394,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
And again......................... you claim to be for justice, the rule of law, and The Constitution, but you are not.

You find protecting criminals like Hunter and Joe to be preferable to serving justice, rooting out criminals who took money from our enemies to sell out the nation, and punishing obstruction of justice. No man is bigger than the nation nor The Constitution. Fascists, on the other hand, support the "rights" and privilege of ONE MAN over the nation, so it is not surprising liberals still support such a crook that has inflicted equal, if not more, damage to them as any other citizen.

In addition to that, do not even breathe a word about his gasoline and food prices, investment losses, and personal financial losses due to Biden's incompetency.

When you vote for corruption, inflation, sky high gasoline, product shortages, and rising crime, you have no grounds whatsoever to complain about those things. You voted for it- own it.
Jared. Ivanka. Eric. They are Hunter times a thousand. Insurrection. Money from Russians. Money from Saudis. Record deficits. Record National Debt. Election denialism.

What does it say about Trump when Biden, with his faults, trounced Trump at the polls?

If the election was stolen, why didn't they steal a more solid Senate majority while they were at it?

Let's not renominate the losing loser who lost.

Old 05-24-2022, 07:29 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,106,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolo View Post
Jared. Ivanka. Eric. They are Hunter times a thousand. Insurrection. Money from Russians. Money from Saudis. Record deficits. Record National Debt. Election denialism.

What does it say about Trump when Biden, with his faults, trounced Trump at the polls?

If the election was stolen, why didn't they steal a more solid Senate majority while they were at it?

Let's not renominate the losing loser who lost.
Where’s the proof to insurrection and the rest of your allegations?…and let’s not forget this. Had Sleepy Joe lost, Dems would be doing the same thing, meanwhile they started impeachment talks 19 days in after poor Hillary lost because hurt feelings. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1238156

Because Trump certainly didn’t get trounced at the polls, but according to approval ratings, many have learned their lesson of voting for a demented old man because of mean tweets…and he’s going to cost Dems the House at midterms and beyond.

Let’s do renominate him. He looks fabulous compared to what we’ve seen these last 16 months.

Old 05-24-2022, 09:36 PM

2,189 posts, read 1,394,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
For the record I didn't vote for Biden nor the other guy both horrible choices at the time.

Anyway. This is mostly for Biden voters.

1. Knowing their would be record inflation.

2. Knowing their would be record Gas prices.

3. The bungled pullout of Afganistan.

4. Covid still rampant

5. Housing crises

And so on would you of still voted for him over the other guy? granted not all the above is Biden's fault or within his control.

I would of still stayed out the election both undesirable choices.
Late to respond and didn't read any of the replies, but I DID know and I DIDN'T vote for him. But just want to comment that when you didn't vote for Trump, you really gave a vote "towards" Biden.

There was one time in Virginia that I used that philosophy. I didn't like either and didn't vote and we ended up with Tim Kaine. To this day we are still stuck with him. A mistake well learned to never repeat.

Old 05-24-2022, 11:52 PM

6,115 posts, read 3,067,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
For the record I didn't vote for Biden nor the other guy both horrible choices at the time.

Anyway. This is mostly for Biden voters.

1. Knowing their would be record inflation.

2. Knowing their would be record Gas prices.

3. The bungled pullout of Afganistan.

4. Covid still rampant

5. Housing crises

And so on would you of still voted for him over the other guy? granted not all the above is Biden's fault or within his control.

I would of still stayed out the election both undesirable choices.
I didn’t vote for Biden but IMO, you can’t blame Biden for inflation.

Under the Trump administration, an additional of $2 TRILLION were printed to give the handout checks as part of COVID relief in 2020.

This 2 TRILLION dollars is about 18% of the ENTIRE US. currency on the planet earth.

And this is THE MAJOR CAUSE of inflation, not only in the US, but all over the world because international trade runs on US dollar.

With the additional $2 TRILLION, you now have MORE money chasing the SAME amount of commodities - what else do you expect? INFLATION!

And the worst part? These mega rich multi billionaires like the Bezos and the Gates, and the Ambanis and the Slims, and Buffets and the big corp like the Apple n Google and Microsoft etc, will simply become MORE rich because that’s EXACTLY where the buck stops. And this is where that additional $2 TRILLION will end up, all nicely piled.

Old 05-25-2022, 03:27 AM

5,041 posts, read 6,328,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Lol. Except you didn’t answer the question.

I don’t think you quite understood what those two commas do to the meaning of the sentence.

The point is that adding those two commas indicate he mostly cared about himself and making money-even during the period he was in office. During that period his primary concern should have been the welfare and promotion of America overall.

His complete focus on transactional relationships, lack of character, and willingness to create division for personal gain are hallmarks of psychopathy. I consider psychopaths to be monstrous.

What he does out of office is on him and I really enthusiastically support keeping him out of office so he can keep doing that stuff. You can keep holding a different opinion about this motivations, and that’s fine. It’s okay for us to hold different opinions.

Last edited by GeorgiaTransplant; 05-25-2022 at 03:36 AM..

Old 05-25-2022, 03:48 AM

10,397 posts, read 3,984,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
We are owed reparations.

Hopefully the next administration puts measures in place to identify those who voted for biden and hold them accountable.
Maybe it's time we just split up the country. All the states that voted for Biden will have his policies and all the states that voted for Trump will have his. We can set up either Florida or Texas as our main command center. Most likely Texas since they already got the Texas rangers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies