Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2022, 05:58 PM

2,612 posts, read 919,420 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by statebw View Post
We don't have millions of foreigners with whatever nefarious intent entering any border of our country.

We guard our borders too.
Apparently there are millions of terrorists who have entered our southern border but fortunately they are really bad terrorists since they have failed to commit any acts of terrorism.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2022, 06:11 PM

8,093 posts, read 6,717,343 times
Thank God Dubya isn’t in office otherwise he would be sending cruise middles into Mexico..

Old 05-24-2022, 08:20 PM

62,727 posts, read 28,935,937 times
Quote:
We don't have millions of foreigners with whatever nefarious intent entering any border of our country.

We guard our borders too.
Obviously we don't as millions of illegal aliens have managed to breach our southern border. The former FBI agent said that those from known terrorist countries have slipped into our country right along with these so-called migrants looking for work. One would have to be totally naive to think that criminas aren't entering via our southern border to including the enormous amount of drugs.

Old 05-25-2022, 12:02 AM

6,115 posts, read 3,067,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Plot foiled by 2 informits informing FBI

https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasb...h=6001fd5f180f
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I wonder how many terrorists have managed to get into our country via our porous southern border? It's something I really don't like to think about because we know that they have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
I wonder if this will bring needed attention to our disastrous border fiasco? NO !
IMO, Our home grown school shooters are a lot more worse than these “mystery foreign terrorists” can ever be.

Old 05-25-2022, 12:42 AM

24,450 posts, read 9,315,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I wonder how many terrorists have managed to get into our country via our porous southern border? It's something I really don't like to think about because we know that they have.
A risk the left will gladly take to secure more future votes.

Old 05-25-2022, 03:59 AM

18,431 posts, read 15,184,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
IMO, Our home grown school shooters are a lot more worse than these “mystery foreign terrorists” can ever be.
So because one is worse, we should ignore the other?

What kind of logic is that?

Old 05-25-2022, 04:47 AM

23,441 posts, read 17,113,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Plot foiled by 2 informits informing FBI

https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasb...h=6001fd5f180f
Headline, "biden assists assassins and terrorists to clandestinely enter America to Wreak Death, Destruction and Havoc".

Headline... "Mayorkas claims the border is under control"

Headline... "Biden colludes with terrorists to assassinate GWB"

Old 05-25-2022, 06:04 AM

62,727 posts, read 28,935,937 times
Quote:
So now, the goal posts and rhetoric have changed. Got it.
Not at all. How is denoting that the former FBI Director has said that those from known terrorist countries have been entering our country along with illegal aliens on our southern border moving the goalposts? A terrorist is a terrorist. What rhetoric are you speaking of?

Old 05-25-2022, 07:14 AM

3,203 posts, read 3,146,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
I wonder how this administration would act about the border if 2 terrorists got through that wanted to assassinate Biden and Kamallla and let's put Peolosi on their list also.

If they are showing all the illegals coming in on a given day on the news, I have to turn the channel. It upsets me too much. I can't watch it happening. Yes, all kinds of bad things are coming in. It's so heartbreaking and hard to accept that no one can stop it or even slow it down. Anyone wants to slow it down, this administration appeals it and continues with wide open borders and waves them all in. They literally make me ill.

Any huge terror attack in the US where many Americans die will be the fault of Joe Biden.
If they could be categorized as White Supremacists you’d better believe the state national guards would be mobilized to protect them.

Old 05-25-2022, 03:24 PM

6,115 posts, read 3,067,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
So because one is worse, we should ignore the other?

What kind of logic is that?
No.

Use logic and use your resources on stuff that is more vital, more potent and more important.

This is the use of basic logic and common sense.

By your screen name, I expect you knew this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies