Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support a full impeachment of Biden?
Joe has got to go! 59 81.94%
Nope, Joe is doing a great job! I want to keep him another 2 years! 13 18.06%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2022, 06:34 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,990,052 times

Advertisements

Im praying for a landslide in November. They need to go down the line and start Impeaching Biden, Kamala, and Pelosi. Time to go down the line. These people in charge have no clue what the hell they are doing.

Joe really has completely screwed up every aspect of our economy, border, supply chains, stock market, inflation, gas prices etc.

Its time for him to get rid of this clown and his ciricle of banksters and generals. I cannot believe this walking pile of mush screwed things up this fast. I really thought it would take the entire term to do it. This guy did it in 12 months.

He literally has no empathy for peoples lives that he is ruining with his policies. It shows his commitment to the destruction and reset of the debt based economy and US economy.

Time to go Joe!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2022, 06:39 AM

8,771 posts, read 5,059,025 times
The only problem is........Kakkles is next in line......then pelosi.

Old 05-24-2022, 06:40 AM

1,655 posts, read 776,117 times
Maybe Biden’s handlers will expose something about him that’s impeachable…then dems can all lay into him and say seeeee this is how you handle things…not like how republicans handled Trump.

Old 05-24-2022, 06:45 AM

5,044 posts, read 2,400,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie&Rose View Post
The only problem is........Kakkles is next in line......then pelosi.
Pelosi isn't in the equation after the elections. Biden might be impeached but not convicted in the senate with a majority. So it doesn't matter.

Old 05-24-2022, 06:47 AM

7,369 posts, read 3,533,397 times
impeaching him will do nothing to change our situation. what we need is to vote these career politicians and media whores out.

Old 05-24-2022, 06:47 AM

8,631 posts, read 9,139,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoAmericaGo View Post
Maybe Biden’s handlers will expose something about him that’s impeachable…then dems can all lay into him and say seeeee this is how you handle things…not like how republicans handled Trump.
Like taking bribes from communist China perhaps? That is plenty to toss this traitor out of office....you don't need China Joe's handlers to expose anything, everyone already knows that and more. However, I agree with an earlier post, impeaching this man will not change anything, because he will still remain most likely. Those who would replace him is mind boggling.

Old 05-24-2022, 06:48 AM

15,946 posts, read 12,290,309 times
Yes, I'm a convert and believe it's time he could be impeached. It wouldn't hurt the Republicans at all at this point and to see cackles in office would be quite amusing. Given Biden is just receiving his orders from the deep state not much is going to change policy-wise it will just be Kamala reading off the pre-prepared speeches and doing what she's told.

Biden simply doesn't have the cognitive capacity to do his job. Like somebody about said nothing is going to change policy-wise we really need to vote Democrats out and better yet form a third party that is separate from the swamp creatures.

Last edited by sholomar; 05-24-2022 at 07:15 AM..

Old 05-24-2022, 06:49 AM

3,241 posts, read 3,198,364 times
It’s not enough to eek out a majority like the democrats did this past cycle. Anything short of a bloodbath is unacceptable. Send A Message.

Old 05-24-2022, 06:50 AM

59,088 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Im praying for a landslide in November. They need to go down the line and start Impeaching Biden, Kamala, and Pelosi. Time to go down the line. These people in charge have no clue what the hell they are doing.

Joe really has completely screwed up every aspect of our economy, border, supply chains, stock market, inflation, gas prices etc.

Its time for him to get rid of this clown and his ciricle of banksters and generals. I cannot believe this walking pile of mush screwed things up this fast. I really thought it would take the entire term to do it. This guy did it in 12 months.

He literally has no empathy for peoples lives that he is ruining with his policies. It shows his commitment to the destruction and reset of the debt based economy and US economy.

Time to go Joe!!!!!!!
" Now , Its really Time To Impeach Biden"

I don't agree with either answer.

"a landslide in November." I'll wait until then, not now.

Old 05-24-2022, 06:51 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
Only great job Biden is doing is destroying this country and putting the screws to all Americans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies