Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2022, 02:26 PM

29,827 posts, read 24,917,786 times

Advertisements

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-entire-family

Cartel super predator murders entire family of 5. Absolutely disgusting. America is starting to resemble an active warzone. Will Biden get on television to address this massacre??? Why are Americans being victimized by Mexico's cartels and why hasn't the national guard been called in to seal the border??? Wasn't 100,000 dead from Fentanyl (which killed Saint George Floyd) enough to satisfy the cartel's lust for American blood???

The family of the deceased deserve answers and justice. Why the hell are we warehousing Mexico's most violent killers???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2022, 02:35 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-entire-family

Cartel super predator murders entire family of 5. Absolutely disgusting. America is starting to resemble an active warzone. Will Biden get on television to address this massacre??? Why are Americans being victimized by Mexico's cartels and why hasn't the national guard been called in to seal the border??? Wasn't 100,000 dead from Fentanyl (which killed Saint George Floyd) enough to satisfy the cartel's lust for American blood???

The family of the deceased deserve answers and justice. Why the hell are we warehousing Mexico's most violent killers???
i heard about this story this morning but it seems to be getting very little coverage. who can even guess how many vicious criminals xoe has welcomed into the country?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYwLYMPLYbo

Quote:
Will Biden get on television to address this massacre???
there's an infinitely greater chance of monkeys flying out of his ass than of that happening.

Old 06-03-2022, 02:41 PM

24,502 posts, read 17,245,671 times
Boy that sounds fishy. How does one get out of hand and ankle restraints, then break out of a cage and then attack the driver of the bus? I get it that other inmates on the bus would be silent when he was busting out but the only guard on the bus was the driver? What is this? An episode of "Better Call Saul" ?

This guy was in for back to back life sentences. Why do we even keep that type of scum around? Was he even on death row? Now he murdered 5 innocent people. This is the thanks we get for being so kind and easy on the Cartels.

I highly doubt that Biden will say anything about this massacre but he will certainly add the carnage to his next mass shooting death tally speech.

Old 06-03-2022, 02:47 PM

1,213 posts, read 568,437 times
Just ban Mexican drug cartels and this won’t happen anymore.

Old 06-03-2022, 02:52 PM

the family was at their vacation home when he murdered them.

Quote:
Law enforcement officers responded to the residence & discovered the bodies of 2 adults & 3 children

Old 06-03-2022, 03:04 PM

8,943 posts, read 11,788,390 times
He stole guns from the victims. Didn't see it in any reports, he possibly used the stolen guns to kill them. Buy guns to protect themselves but ended up killed by their guns. See the irony here.

Old 06-03-2022, 03:08 PM

19,814 posts, read 9,371,980 times
This is a great example of why I am favor of the death penalty in SOME cases. I am just glad that he was shot dead instead of costing the taxpayers who knows how many dollars to prolong his worthless life. (I wonder if anyone who is not also a felon will mourn him; I doubt it.)

This was obviously not someone who was wrongly convicted or who would do well with rehabilitation attempts.

More on the victims here: https://www.khou.com/article/news/cr...0-54948156479c

Last edited by katharsis; 06-03-2022 at 03:30 PM..

Old 06-03-2022, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
He stole guns from the victims. Didn't see it in any reports, he possibly used the stolen guns to kill them. Buy guns to protect themselves but ended up killed by their guns. See the irony here.
no, so far i'm only seeing unsubstantiated claims from you that this happened.

Old 06-03-2022, 03:55 PM

8,943 posts, read 11,788,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
no, so far i'm only seeing unsubstantiated claims from you that this happened.
According to this report, he stole guns and a truck from the family. Killing them with their guns is speculation on my part, as I stated in my previous post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1TG1vkEtYw&t=177s

Old 06-03-2022, 04:43 PM

29,521 posts, read 22,668,047 times
I don't know if he was an actual cartel member from Mexico, or just a US based gang/prison gang member doing hits for the cartels. At any rate, it hardly matters now since the cartels operate with impunity on both sides of the border.

I don't think it's any surprise there's been an explosion of meth and fentanyl addiction and deaths across the country. Whatever drug is killing people at the moment, the cartels surely have some hand in it. All hope is lost.

Mexican cartels are turning to meth and fentanyl production
Attached Thumbnails
Mexican Cartel Monster Kills Enire Family of 5-cartels-copy.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies