Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2022, 03:37 PM

23,564 posts, read 17,241,593 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeminoleTom View Post
"Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Arizona) deleted a disturbing and offensive tweet Tuesday that falsely claimed the gunman who killed more than 20 people at a Texas school was a “transsexual leftist illegal alien.”"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rep-paul-...074356886.html

What is the world is going on with the Republican party today? Its not the party of Reagan, Roosevelt and Lincoln, which I was a proud member of for years up until the last 5 or so. The party has turned into the party of conspiracy theories, which is where Gosar came up with the above. It was being tossed around on far right sites.
Biden harris, schiff, schumer, pelosi, nadler klobuchar, swalwell, 51 intel agents and the media have spread lies and ginned up hate. I'd call that crew left wing loonies. Diff is the left wing loomies are party leaders, not left wing fringe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2022, 04:14 PM

5,746 posts, read 4,706,142 times
Quote:
"Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Arizona) deleted a disturbing and offensive tweet Tuesday that falsely claimed the gunman who killed more than 20 people at a Texas school was a “transsexual leftist illegal alien.”"

What is the world is going on with the Republican party today? Its not the party of Reagan, Roosevelt and Lincoln, which I was a proud member of for years up until the last 5 or so. The party has turned into the party of conspiracy theories, which is where Gosar came up with the above. It was being tossed around on far right sites.
He wasn't an illegal alien.

Old 05-25-2022, 04:17 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,384,355 times
The only surprise for me is that he deleted it.

Old 05-26-2022, 04:02 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,878,633 times
Quote:

Because one person did something means what?

Old 05-26-2022, 10:50 AM

1,742 posts, read 960,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
I saw 7 different totals and probably 15 different stories about how everything went down yesterday before there was an official story. Considering that the news media couldn't even get it right before throwing out their opinions, I'm not surprised that someone posted incorrect info. Gosar should have verified it, but at least he deleted it once he was told it was wrong.
Spouting wild speculation, with out a shred of evidence or facts to back it up, in a situation like this, is reckless and wrong. Coming from a congressman is inexcusable. Paul Gosar is a malicious idiot.

Old 05-26-2022, 11:30 AM

62,974 posts, read 29,170,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZone View Post
Spouting wild speculation, with out a shred of evidence or facts to back it up, in a situation like this, is reckless and wrong. Coming from a congressman is inexcusable. Paul Gosar is a malicious idiot.
I don't know the initial source but it was reported that the Border Patrol were involved and that was the truth. You find it odd that one might assume that an illegal alien was involved? Really?

Old 05-26-2022, 11:39 AM

14,232 posts, read 4,599,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZone View Post
How about the President of United States spouting wild speculation about his own United States border patrol agents whipping Haitians migrants without a shred of evidence or facts to back it up?

Did you condemn Biden for that too? You did? Right? RIGHT??

Old 05-26-2022, 11:53 AM

39,875 posts, read 26,526,580 times
Quote:

And? We still have idiotic Democrats that still call Kyle Rittenhouse a racist murderer. Being smart isn't a requirement to be a politician.

Old 05-26-2022, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I don't know the initial source but it was reported that the Border Patrol were involved and that was the truth. You find it odd that one might assume that an illegal alien was involved? Really?
I find it more than odd. I find it reprehensible that a congressman with out any evidence whatsoever uses a tragedy like this to grandstand, agitate, inflame, and further divide our country. Totally unnecessary. He should be ashamed of himself, although I doubt that he’s capable of that amount of self reflection.

Old 05-26-2022, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
How about the President of United States spouting wild speculation about his own United States border patrol agents whipping Haitians migrants without a shred of evidence or facts to back it up?

Did you condemn Biden for that too? You did? Right? RIGHT??
You can scroll through all of my comments and find out if I’m any sort of apologist for the left. I’m not. The defamation of our border patrol agents by Biden, other members of his administration, and the establishment media was reprehensible. But that’s not the topic of this thread. One bad action by the left does not excuse one bad action by the right. They were both wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies