Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2022, 03:12 PM

5,658 posts, read 2,618,212 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodyfromnc View Post
Francis needs to hop on his skateboard and ride home in disgrace. Like the little boy he is.
Yep! He is an *ss! Even the Uvalde Mayor agrees: "you’re a sick son of a b*tch"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2022, 03:16 PM

6,756 posts, read 2,554,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
As if Greg Abbott is not trying to use this to get political points
He can actually do something to keep our kids safer and all he's doing is acting as the "tragedy coordinator" to get all the points.
Abbot is the Governor of the state. He actually belonged there. Betaboy is not even a resident of that town.

Old 05-25-2022, 03:18 PM

12,583 posts, read 9,091,027 times
I just saw the video of O'Rourke harrassing the governor during his speech. I doubt Beto earned himself any additional votes with that misbehavior.

Old 05-25-2022, 03:18 PM

6,112 posts, read 2,530,171 times
In looking at some of the people supporting Beto around various sites it is really disturbing at the comments. I lost count of how many times I read a post that said something to the effect that he was exercising his "First Amendment" Rights. Some actually suggested he didn't go far enough. Right out of the Liberal playbook.

As disrespectful as I think his actions were, I don't think anyone would disagree that he has a "right" to say that. But there is a time and place for it, that place was NOT at the press conference a day after the incident.

Conservatives are not perfect, but overwhelmingly from the Liberals, there is something called "respect" they have forgotten. Where instead they figure that it doesn't matter who they interrupt, where they do it, or what they do to interrupt they are justified in their actions. In this case, he had ZERO respect for the families of the 21 people killed.

Old 05-25-2022, 03:20 PM

5,658 posts, read 2,618,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNSense View Post
Conservatives are not perfect, but overwhelmingly from the Liberals, there is something called "respect" they have forgotten. Where instead they figure that it doesn't matter who they interrupt, where they do it, or what they do to interrupt they are justified in their actions. In this case, he had ZERO respect for the families of the 21 people killed.
Yep! Progressives bashed President Trump for not having a certain decorum, yet, it is perfectly acceptable for Robert O'Rourke to act like this... The double standard and hypocrisy is sickening!

Old 05-25-2022, 03:20 PM

52,222 posts, read 33,917,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
I just saw the video of O'Rourke harrassing the governor during his speech. I doubt Beto earned himself any additional votes with that misbehavior.
hopefully not. beta is desperate to get his name into the headlines.

Old 05-25-2022, 03:22 PM

1,324 posts, read 999,794 times
What fool does this during a crisis knowing there are camera's for a political stunt. Why would he even be there, he is nothing, he about to be a 3 time loser.

Old 05-25-2022, 03:23 PM

46,163 posts, read 26,822,776 times
I cannot believe the left has supported this?

How much more wrong could he be, in this instance?

Congrats lefties, this is what you support.

Old 05-25-2022, 03:25 PM

46,163 posts, read 26,822,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmtex View Post
What fool does this during a crisis knowing there are camera's for a political stunt. Why would he even be there, he is nothing, he about to be a 3 time loser.
As a dem once said,

Quote:
You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.

Rahm Emanuel

Old 05-25-2022, 03:27 PM

32,817 posts, read 19,349,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Nothing wrong with Beto. Many are tired of all the gun violence.
the problem is not the guns... its mental illness

so when are the liberals (who closed the institutions due to them being "in-humane") going to address the mental illness problem in the USA....they will not, because liberalism is a mental disease
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies