Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2022, 10:09 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justbyfaith View Post
I'm praying that we will learn from what is currently happening in history and that no one will vote democratic for many decades coming...

I suppose that there is no guarantee that my prayers will be answered; since others may pray a prayer of faith that is opposite to mine.

Nevertheless I do believe that I am praying according to the Lord's will (see 1 John 5:14-15) and that therefore I can have confidence that I have what I am asking for (Mark 11:22-24).

It is probably going to take a bunch of people becoming homeless because of inflation for the people to learn from this time in history.

But you're right....the dems are all about groupthink...

So they will probably come up with some other explanation than that it is their fault and pass it on to each other.
Don't count on it. Democrats are that stupid- despite experiencing first hand policy that has harmed (and will harm to a much greater degree) them economically and wiped out retirement funds, they will be back again and support the same awful policy in the future.

You are trying to look at this like a rational person who objectively evaluates information. Keep in mind that liberals don't think that way....................... as a matter of fact, they don't think at all. Liberalism is more of a cult than a political movement characterized by emotion and violence. Rarely, if ever, can a liberal learn from their mistakes and thus we will see full fledged support among them for more disasterous policy.

They are that stupid.

Old 06-14-2022, 11:45 AM

5,295 posts, read 5,241,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
gas has more than doubled in price.
https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-895299166310

This is the real facts of the pipeline...

"Even if the Keystone XL pipeline had been completed, the amount of oil it was designed to transport would have been a drop in the bucket for U.S. demand, experts noted. The U.S. used nearly 20 million barrels of oil a day last year, while global consumption of oil was near 100 million barrels. The pipeline would have contributed less than 1% to the world supply of oil, according to AP reporting."

Old 06-29-2022, 02:12 AM

8,039 posts, read 1,843,028 times
All I know is that inflation started rising when Biden shut down the keystone pipeline.

I do know that a lot of jobs were destroyed when he did that, also.

I think that this post:

https://www.city-data.com/forum/63611721-post17.html

is giving out misinformation.

Old 06-29-2022, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
OPEC and allies’ oil production cut is Trump’s ‘biggest and most complex’ deal ever
"As the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries and its allies came to an agreement on a record cut in oil production, U.S. President Donald Trump may have struck his “biggest and most complex deal,” according to oil expert Dan Yergin."
from the article:

Quote:
“What this has done is averted what really would have been a disaster for the oil industry and I think it does give some stabilization.”

Old 06-29-2022, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioaninsc View Post
https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-895299166310

This is the real facts of the pipeline...

"Even if the Keystone XL pipeline had been completed, the amount of oil it was designed to transport would have been a drop in the bucket for U.S. demand, experts noted. The U.S. used nearly 20 million barrels of oil a day last year, while global consumption of oil was near 100 million barrels. The pipeline would have contributed less than 1% to the world supply of oil, according to AP reporting."
I'm looking at what is going out of my pocket into the gas tank.

Fact is, inflation started when Biden shut down the pipeline.

Democrats accuse republicans of giving out misinformation;

But I really think that they have three fingers pointing back at them (Matthew 7:1-5, Luke 6:41-42).

Old 06-29-2022, 11:33 AM

20,872 posts, read 9,536,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justbyfaith View Post
All I know is that inflation started rising when Biden shut down the keystone pipeline.
The Keystone pipeline would not have been completed until next year. So your observation about inflation rising after Biden cancelled the rest of the pipeline is 100% your wild imagination.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies