Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2022, 07:01 AM

1,866 posts, read 934,031 times

Advertisements

Will this nonsense ever end?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzBWMUW1juY

Simply tolerating LGBTQ wasn't enough -- they want to force LGBTQ into all aspects of life, in your children's schools, in TV shows for little kids, in professional sports, etc.

This wasn't just about grooming your kids, they want to groom everyone!

Old 05-28-2022, 08:31 AM

4,783 posts, read 3,299,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsToValhalla View Post

Will this nonsense ever end?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzBWMUW1juY

Simply tolerating LGBTQ wasn't enough -- they want to force LGBTQ into all aspects of life, in your children's schools, in TV shows for little kids, in professional sports, etc.

This wasn't just about grooming your kids, they want to groom everyone!
That was from a year ago, and nothing compared to what the NHL does to show support for the LGBT community.

Old 05-28-2022, 08:41 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
How many gay people does anyone know, that actually watches or follows any sports? LOL

All the gay or LGBT folks I personally know, NONE of them even follow sports.

Old 05-28-2022, 08:44 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Ok then. Football is gay. Treyvon would want it this way.

Old 05-28-2022, 08:53 AM

25,744 posts, read 18,809,520 times
You know, before the "lgbtqrefvnenereevereefvererererveighknewroilfadow iuerknsadk community" started ramming their lifestyle down everyone's throat, I didn't care. It wasn't my business. But now, I find myself quite hostile (intellectually speaking) to the entire matter. I'm sick of hearing it. I'm sick of seeing it. About all it gets from me these days is the middle finger. That wasn't the case thirty years ago. As I said, never really entered my mind.

Old 05-28-2022, 08:54 AM

9,509 posts, read 4,342,349 times
A bunch of sweaty guys in skin tight outfits jumping into piles of writhing men? Nope, no gayness here, folks. Not my cup of tea, but to each his own. I don't watch football because it rivals baseball on the boring scale, surpassed only by golf and curling.

Old 05-28-2022, 08:56 AM

3,349 posts, read 1,238,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
How many gay people does anyone know, that actually watches or follows any sports? LOL

All the gay or LGBT folks I personally know, NONE of them even follow sports.
I know one gay man who likes sports and couldn't care less about all of the pandering the leagues are doing.I also didn't know he was gay for about 6 months until I met his boyfriend since he doesn't feel the need to announce it everywhere he goes.

Old 05-28-2022, 09:00 AM

27,566 posts, read 28,665,617 times
Why can't people simply keep their sexuality inside the privacy of their homes? What is the need to share it with the public?

Can any liberal answer these questions for me?

Old 05-28-2022, 09:02 AM

19,033 posts, read 27,599,679 times
Oh, so much tempted to crack gay soccer anecdote but, already had my infractions, so I'll bite my tongue...

Now, on the serious side.
What is the smallest group of people, that is most interested in resistance to tyranny?

Family.

What is family?
fam·i·ly

noun
noun: family; plural noun: families

a group of one or more parents and their children living together as a unit.

By breaking family, those units are broken also. Less families, less resistance to tyranny. Yes, I know, there are homosexual "families" but, they are missing one component of the real family. Family born child. Adopted and born is quite a difference. Plus, eventually, if you keep turning everyone gay, there will be no more donors to adopt anyway.

Just like taking arms from people away, breaking family is part of the new world order program.

Old 05-28-2022, 10:54 AM

15,946 posts, read 12,287,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
You know, before the "lgbtqrefvnenereevereefvererererveighknewroilfadow iuerknsadk community" started ramming their lifestyle down everyone's throat, I didn't care. It wasn't my business. But now, I find myself quite hostile (intellectually speaking) to the entire matter. I'm sick of hearing it. I'm sick of seeing it. About all it gets from me these days is the middle finger. That wasn't the case thirty years ago. As I said, never really entered my mind.
Exactly. I'm fine with freedom and tolerance, I'm not fine with cultural grooming, normalizing, and having lifestyles shoved down my throat. I'm just expecting the next Avatar movie will have a transgender relationship in it.

I don't really watch much of what Hollywood puts out anymore. The bike trail in Sioux Falls is notorious for having gay couples on them. I come across them quite often. I don't really care, but all force feeding a philosophy on people does is causes resentment and pushback. Use the bathroom of the gender you appear to be and nobody would have been the wiser. Try to make a political statement by causing a scene.... what's the point? Just use the bathroom. Get in, get out, and don't talk to anyone. Nobody wants to have a conversation while they are pooping. It seems to me the media brings a lot of this stuff up just to stir the pot.

How many kids are being abducted from bathrooms or groomed in the stalls or harassed by creeps? I can't imagine the number is high. Another media generated fantasy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies