Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2022, 12:58 PM

62,952 posts, read 29,141,740 times

Advertisements

A couple of posters in this thread pretend not to know the difference between legal immigrants and illegal aliens so why bring up a past about legal immigrants? The topic is about illegal aliens replacing Americans not legal immigrants! Geezus!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2022, 01:02 PM

13,458 posts, read 4,292,364 times
When a force in the country is pushing massive poor immigration for cheap labor and change the politics in the nation then it's not a myth. Why Democrats pretend there is nothing to see here since they have been bragging about it for years.

Old 05-29-2022, 01:02 PM

15,946 posts, read 12,287,130 times
The left has made it culturally unacceptable for whites to be racist. Maybe some whites want to live among their own. I don't see that as a crime to be honest. All white areas are not perfect, but tend to have lower crime rates, be more upscale, have cleaner, more maintained properties, among other things. The indian reservations in the central part of the state are a dump. There are literally used beds and refrigerators sitting in people's yards. The windows on many houses are missing and boarded up. The shingles in the roofs and the siding often need replacing. The males seemingly are lazy as can be. Are they like this because they are poor, or are they poor because they are lazy, and messy properties are a symptom?

Me personally, I want to live around civil, polite, responsible, clean, considerate people. There are lots of red voting whites where I live that don't fit that description, that have loud motorcycles they drive around town at 5AM, let their dogs sit outside and bark all day, dump their used motor oil on their property into the ground, let their properties become unkempt, let their kids scream at a restaurant or movie theater, and things of that sort.

The other day I came across a group of asians that were stopped in the middle of the bike trail just talking, seemingly unconcerned at the fact that other bikers had to slow down to avoid them. Asians have some strange cultural quarks that come with their behavior I've noticed. Every culture does.

I'm not a racist... I'm prejudiced towards inconsiderate behavior and lack of self awareness, impulsiveness, messiness, laziness, cockiness, etc.

Old 05-29-2022, 01:04 PM

13,458 posts, read 4,292,364 times
Let's bring cheap immigration to replace these liberals in Hollywood, the schools and media and see how they feel about it.

Old 05-29-2022, 01:05 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,138,222 times
The left disingenuously conflates rational concerns about immigration and centralization of power with lunatic conspiracy talk about the Jews sewing discord as part of a long-term plot to establish a global hegemony for themselves. The reason why they (the party leadership, no the lemmings who vote them in) do this is clear as day, as they've been saying it on the TV for years. "Demographics is destiny" and the like. They're just mad that people started noticing. This is essentially the leftist operating modality in a nutshell:
  • The far-left does or says they would like to do crazy, stupid, or evil crap.
  • Anybody who's not a Bernie bro or further to the left notices and says, "what you people do (or want to do) is crazy, stupid, and/or evil."
  • The far-left says "How dare you notice what we're up to!" and "shut up and obey, you racist everything-o-phobe!"
It's normalized mental disorder, plain and simple. There's nothing liberal, enlightened, reasonable, or intellectually honest about it. They've become the party of unabashed gaslighting. Perpetual opposite day is afoot for these folks. To be Woke requires the subordination or surrender of one's critical faculties. And these people eat their own, like some sort of hive mind/Ouroboros chimera. They won't be happy until you believe as they do. History demonstrates what happens when this sort of thinking is taken to its logical endgame — a lot of people will simply need to die. A secular rapture awaits, but it's for your own good dontchaknow.

Old 05-29-2022, 01:06 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,599,374 times
Demographics HAS drastically changed in the US, a LOT less Whites compared
to not that long ago...........is it tin-foil-hattery to point this out?

Old 05-29-2022, 01:10 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,138,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Demographics HAS drastically changed in the US, a LOT less Whites compared
to not that long ago...........is it tin-foil-hattery to point this out?

Nope, and it shouldn't matter what the skin color of the population is or will be. Apparently it makes one an evil right-winger to point this out now-a-days.

Old 05-29-2022, 01:11 PM
xd4t5gv

n/a posts
The republicans need to start an immigration campaign of recruitment from poor white countries. Seems Americans are stuck in the race game - might as well try to win it.

Old 05-29-2022, 01:12 PM

18,449 posts, read 8,275,501 times
we have a winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
The left has made it culturally unacceptable for whites to be racist. Maybe some whites want to live among their own. I don't see that as a crime to be honest. All white areas are not perfect, but tend to have lower crime rates, be more upscale, have cleaner, more maintained properties, among other things. The indian reservations in the central part of the state are a dump. There are literally used beds and refrigerators sitting in people's yards. The windows on many houses are missing and boarded up. The shingles in the roofs and the siding often need replacing. The males seemingly are lazy as can be. Are they like this because they are poor, or are they poor because they are lazy, and messy properties are a symptom?

Me personally, I want to live around civil, polite, responsible, clean, considerate people. There are lots of red voting whites where I live that don't fit that description, that have loud motorcycles they drive around town at 5AM, let their dogs sit outside and bark all day, dump their used motor oil on their property into the ground, let their properties become unkempt, let their kids scream at a restaurant or movie theater, and things of that sort.

The other day I came across a group of asians that were stopped in the middle of the bike trail just talking, seemingly unconcerned at the fact that other bikers had to slow down to avoid them. Asians have some strange cultural quarks that come with their behavior I've noticed. Every culture does.

I'm not a racist... I'm prejudiced towards inconsiderate behavior and lack of self awareness, impulsiveness, messiness, laziness, cockiness, etc.

Old 05-29-2022, 01:12 PM

31,046 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
The left has no real solutions. They just scream racism when confronted with anything. It's just tired as hell and people are starting to tune out.
Thats all they do, as their cities go down the tubes with many experiencing violent crime at historical highs
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies