Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2022, 01:15 PM

31,046 posts, read 22,077,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Let's bring cheap immigration to replace these liberals in Hollywood, the schools and media and see how they feel about it.
For sure, it's time to replace their Harvy Weinsteins and Kevin Spaceys
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2022, 01:19 PM

18,461 posts, read 7,089,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
There is nothing racist about it BUT the Democrats see racism in everything. The Border is being overrun by mostly brown and black people from all over the world, that is a fact and it certainly is not racist to point this out.

The Illegal Aliens are under cutting jobs and business.

I used to live and work on an island off Massachusetts that is the playground of the rich, a struggle for the average citizen and home to many Illegal Aliens that are mostly from Brazil. I knew a guy that was making a good living as a finish carpenter but then the illegal aliens under cut his jobs. He was eventually forced off the island because he could no longer afford to live there. He took his family, moved to Maine and hung himself.

I knew another guy that was a Legal Immigrant from Brazil. He worked hard at his painting business, bought a house and he even became a US citizen. He was so proud of that but the Illegals under cut so many of his jobs that he lost the house and was forced to move back to Brazil.

My wife and I were burned by an Illegal Alien. We had a rental unit with a finished apartment in the walk out basement. The upstairs tenant begged us to let his "cousin" and wife stay there for a few months. We reluctantly agreed to it, agreed to the rent and a few months turned into several and then the rent money stopped right about the time the chickens moved in and his pet bird got into the heating system and pulled out wires. Oh well. He finally moved out and the last I heard he was caught up in some human trafficking scheme down in Miami.

I knew of plenty of small business's that the Brazilian community ran out of their rented houses from hair and nail saloons, image the abuse on the septic system with that, to day cares. All were unlicensed, uninsured but try doing that Legally. The state would deny you the license, the town would deny you the permits and the landlord would deny his property being used like that, and the list goes on and on, but do it Illegally and under the table....

Not all Illegal Immigrants are bad people. I think most of them just want a chance to work hard and make money but why should we take the chance on the ones that are criminals and the ones that take advantage of our Gullible Generosity? There is nothing Racist about that.

We need to avoid getting caught up in that argument.

The percentage of good vs bad illegal immigrants is irrelevant in the big picture.

An illegal is an illegal.

Old 05-29-2022, 01:34 PM
xd4t5gv

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
My ancestors were looked down upon in America because they were Irish. But the Irish became white and fit in fine over 150 years later. Maybe the Hispanics will become the new white. America has a long history of being concerned about immigrants coming in.

I'd be more worried and robots taking over many of the working-class jobs. For now, only a fraction of the people are needed now to work in auto and steel plants when compared to 50 years ago.
They (Hispanics) were white but decided to separate themselves for political leverage. Hispanic was not even a term used by them until later.

Old 05-29-2022, 01:44 PM

62,958 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonSkurrzz View Post
It means that it’s open season for people like my and my family to get shot up in order to save the ‘white race’.
Yeah, right. We have millions of illegal aliens here already are they being shot up by the populace?

Old 05-29-2022, 01:49 PM

3,594 posts, read 1,793,885 times
The democrats brag about how we’ll never win elections in the future because of the changing demographics. It’s not really a theory it’s what is actually happening.

Old 05-29-2022, 01:50 PM

2,409 posts, read 1,529,181 times
My once lily white NJ high school is today 14% Caucasian and 66% hispanic. This change occurred in roughly 40 years time. I'm sure quite a few of the neighboring towns are also experiencing the same sort of demographic shift.

Clearly changes are taking place. Call this phenomenon whatever you want. But I don't deny that it is taking place. It's likely not going to change back to the way it was for at least another 40 years, if it ever changes at all.

Old 05-29-2022, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monello View Post
My once lily white NJ high school is today 14% Caucasian and 66% hispanic. This change occurred in roughly 40 years time. I'm sure quite a few of the neighboring towns are also experiencing the same sort of demographic shift.

Clearly changes are taking place. Call this phenomenon whatever you want. But I don't deny that it is taking place. It's likely not going to change back to the way it was for at least another 40 years, if it ever changes at all.
The Buffalo killer hated blacks and Jews. They aren't replacing whites in this country as their numbers are a lot lower. It is Hispanics he should have mentioned if he wanted to make a replacement theory claim as they are the ones replacing whites and other Americans via illegal immigration.

The town of Ulvade for example is 85% Hispanic and that's true of many cities and towns across the southwest and much due to illegal immigration. I think the Buffalo killer was a bit confused. He mainly didn't like blacks and Jews because he thought they were takers.

Old 05-29-2022, 02:05 PM

Quote:
I appreciate the mass shooter for ensuring legal status before he shoots up hispanics at Wal mart.
That was just another loon doing their thing not regular sane Americans. There have been incidents targeting all of the different races by these mental cases. No need to play victim here. We've all been victims at one time or another based on our race.

Old 05-29-2022, 02:06 PM

Quote:
I’m sry for existing without your consent.
We don't have a problem with Hispanics here legally. Get a grip, will you?

Old 05-29-2022, 02:09 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Many blacks and browns are voting Republican, they did for Trump. It is not a color issue. I see lots of white faces coming over the border too. 140 countries coming here. They don't see America as racist. Only the dems do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies