Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2022, 09:56 AM

11,142 posts, read 10,713,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Seems like it's under control to me.

I know people who have it, and have had it recently, and boy do they feel tired for a couple days. Also headachy. And their throat hurts. Because they're vaxxed.

It's not a crisis. It's a bug that's going around, at this point. The strains appear to be getting weaker and weaker, which is what viruses typically do.
It has nothing to do with being vaccinated. I tested positive for Covid a week ago. Missed 5 days of work. Now recovering. Never had a vaccine. Same with my wife, never vaccinated and is recovering nicely. Same with my older daughter. My younger daughter, who has been trapped in the house with us, was never vaccinated and has had zero symptoms. Both my wife and older daughter have co-morbidities in the form of excess weight and high blood pressure. Neither got any more ill than I did. In fact, as a healthy male in my early fifties, it hit me harder than it did them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2022, 09:58 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,186,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Link: https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...han-last-year/

I thought Biden promised to get the virus under control within 100 days of taking over?
I'm just happy to see posters here finally acknowledge there is an actual virus.

Old 05-30-2022, 10:00 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,769,324 times
Quote:

I thought Biden promised to get the virus under control within 100 days of taking over?
Biden has way more Covid deaths on his watch with multiple vaccines than Trump did without vaccines until near the end of his term.

Biden has been an epic failure on every front. This is the reason 78% of Americans are unhappy with things today according to a Democrat friendly poll.

Old 05-30-2022, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Yep. They're probably happy to see the case counts rise so they can try and have another rigged election in 2022. We live in a banana republic.
You know "special voting rules for safety reasons" are coming again.

Old 05-30-2022, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreeyax View Post
But Biden was going to "shut down the virus"! What happened?
By the summer of last year according to Biden's own words.

Now Biden has hundreds of thousands more deaths on his watch.

Ooooops!

Old 05-30-2022, 10:05 AM

24,415 posts, read 23,070,474 times
The vaccines were never supposed to give you immunity to Covid, they were to ... shorten your lifespan and reduce your immunity to other illnesses. You been had.

Old 05-30-2022, 10:40 AM

17,629 posts, read 6,914,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
I'm just happy to see posters here finally acknowledge there is an actual virus.
The only people who denied there was a virus were the imaginary MAGA-monsters living rent free in the TDS-afflicted minds of liberals.

Old 05-30-2022, 10:52 AM

30,170 posts, read 11,803,456 times
Quote:

I thought the talking points were that covid was a plot by China and the MSM to hurt Trump. And by election day 2020 it would suddenly disappear. Here we are in 2022 and its still going on. At least deaths are down. But the real numbers are probably higher since a lot of the free testing locations are closed up. And at home tests are not counted.

Biden has said stupid things about Covid. Over and over. But the right is right there with him with over two years of nonsense and denial. Neither side has any bragging rights.

Reality is deaths are down from this time last year and way down from two years ago when Trump was POTUS. And Fauci has seemed to disappear, so that is a good thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies