Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2022, 07:47 AM

18,250 posts, read 16,914,052 times

Advertisements

According to reports coming out of Russia Putin has been given just 2 or 3 years left to live and is going blind. We've seen video of his hand shaking and him having to grip a table during a meeting. He recently underwent surgery. He's no longer the virile-looking strutting shirtless he-man he used to portray himself as. I'm only throwing this out there as a possibility, not a confirmed report--to give Americans a little hope the nightmare of him starting a nuclear war may be ending soon.

"Russian President Vladimir Putin has “rapidly progressing cancer”, is losing his sight and has been given three years to live by doctors, according to a Russian intelligence officer.

An FSB (Russian Federal Security Service) officer said Mr Putin, 69, was very ill with “a severe form of rapidly progressing cancer”.
“He has no more than two to three years to stay alive,” the source said, as reported by the Mirror."

https://www.news.com.au/finance/work...211169fbb903e5
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2022, 07:52 AM

19,024 posts, read 27,585,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
According to reports coming out of Russia Putin has been given just 2 or 3 years left to live and is going blind. We've seen video of his hand shaking and him having to grip a table during a meeting. He recently underwent surgery. He's no longer the virile-looking strutting shirtless he-man he used to portray himself as. I'm only throwing this out there as a possibility, not a confirmed report--to give Americans a little hope the nightmare of him starting a nuclear war may be ending soon.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/work...211169fbb903e5

See balded. I mean, I understand the wishful thinking and, possibly, botting but, for a man, who played ice hockey with Lukashenko, at their ages, end last year.....
Besides, from OTHER reports coming from Russia...

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov on Sunday denied speculation that President Vladimir Putin was ill, saying there were no signs pointing to any ailment.
Putin's health and private life are taboo subjects in Russia, and are almost never discussed in public.
Answering a question from France's broadcaster TF1, Russia's top diplomat said: "I don't think that sane people can see in this person signs of some kind of illness or ailment."
Lavrov said that Putin, who will turn 70 in October, appeared in public "every day."
"You can watch him on screens, read and listen to his speeches," Lavrov said in comments released by the Russian foreign ministry.
"I leave it to the conscience of those who spread such rumors."

Old 05-31-2022, 08:01 AM

25,719 posts, read 18,788,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
I'm only throwing this out there as a possibility, not a confirmed report--to give Americans a little hope the nightmare of him starting a nuclear war may be ending soon.
If true, I don't think that is much comfort for those who are worried about a nuclear exchange. In fact, just the opposite. Someone like Putin would likely be more inclined to push the button if he knows he is going to die anyway. No consequences for him if he unleashes his genocidal tendencies. It's like a mass shooter--they know they are going to die, so what the hell?

Old 05-31-2022, 08:07 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 5 days ago)

35,622 posts, read 17,953,728 times
This is even scarier.

If this is true, he's got nothin' to lose.

Old 05-31-2022, 08:11 AM

78,376 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Putin has so concentrated power that his demise could actually make things worse as it could ignite a power struggle.

I'm not putting any stock in health rumors etc. and lots of people around his age have surgeries for non-life threatening things.

Old 05-31-2022, 08:17 AM

1,136 posts, read 612,624 times
Agreed, a nutjob with nothing to lose may just push the button to satisfy his ego.

I have no idea about the power dynamics in Russia. I'm always hoping that his supporters are getting tired of his failed attempts to take Ukraine and eventually do a "special operations" on his ass and stop this nonsense.

I hope he stays alive, gets kicked out of power and lives the rest of his life in failure and misery like he deserves.

Old 05-31-2022, 08:23 AM

15,859 posts, read 21,436,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
See balded. I mean, I understand the wishful thinking and, possibly, botting but, for a man, who played ice hockey with Lukashenko, at their ages, end last year.....
Besides, from OTHER reports coming from Russia...

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov on Sunday denied speculation that President Vladimir Putin was ill, saying there were no signs pointing to any ailment.
Putin's health and private life are taboo subjects in Russia, and are almost never discussed in public.
Answering a question from France's broadcaster TF1, Russia's top diplomat said: "I don't think that sane people can see in this person signs of some kind of illness or ailment."
Lavrov said that Putin, who will turn 70 in October, appeared in public "every day."
"You can watch him on screens, read and listen to his speeches," Lavrov said in comments released by the Russian foreign ministry.
"I leave it to the conscience of those who spread such rumors."

If Lavrov says it's raining, you'd better go outside to see if you get wet.

Old 05-31-2022, 08:24 AM

29,817 posts, read 24,898,335 times
They've been throwing these stories out for a long time about Putin's "deteriorating" health based on nothing but rumors and the fact that he is almost 70. Supposedly he bathes in freshly killed deer blood or something. Because someone at CNN likely thought that sounded backward enough and would also trigger the PITA crowd. But who puts faith in rumors from the likes of CNN after 4 years of fake Russia collusion delusion???

Old 05-31-2022, 08:28 AM

78,376 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
They've been throwing these stories out for a long time about Putin's "deteriorating" health based on nothing but rumors and the fact that he is almost 70. Supposedly he bathes in freshly killed deer blood or something. Because someone at CNN likely thought that sounded backward enough and would also trigger the PITA crowd. But who puts faith in rumors from the likes of CNN after 4 years of fake Russia collusion delusion???
Lol...I think that you meant to write PETA, but PITA is also a workable acronym for those folks.

Old 05-31-2022, 08:30 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,184,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
This is even scarier.

If this is true, he's got nothin' to lose.
Putin has two daughters. Maybe he might want them to survive. IDK
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies