Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2022, 03:18 PM

17,330 posts, read 9,145,351 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Yes, and they thought they were the smart ones, or the "adults in the room" when they cast their votes for a demented dementia patient who says you ain't black, calls people fat, challenges people to fights "out back" and brags about children rubbing his hairy legs in the pool. We still don't know who or what the hell "corn pop" is. I know hindsight is 20/20, but the people that willingly voted for this really do look like a bunch of dunces and useful idiots right now, all of them.
A lot worse than "dunces and useful idiots" -- it's all I can do to be civil to the very, very few I personally know who voted for Biden INC - a destructive Criminal enterprise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2022, 03:19 PM

41,849 posts, read 17,370,894 times
Well too bad. There's still years left for him to do more damage.

And he said he's going for a 2nd term no less !

Old 06-02-2022, 05:48 PM

7,987 posts, read 10,552,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunetunelover View Post
I try not to be cynical as well, but sometimes the proof is in the pudding, you know?

For me, the same-old, same-old stale, career politicians are the problem. Trump was a jerk of the highest order, but he was not a career politician. That was why I voted for him. And I still believe he scared the bejesus out of people like Biden and Pelosi who have become wealthy as servants of the citizens.

In my Utopia, all incumbents would be voted out. We would institute term limits. And we would not let politicians make careers out of that service.

To use a Trumpism: "You're FIRED!" is what I would say to ALL of them.
I agree completely.

Old 06-03-2022, 04:00 AM

9,677 posts, read 11,041,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
You think another Trump presidency will result in "chaos and bloodshed," even though that never happened during Trump's first term and it DID happen after the fool you voted for took power?

I'm afraid I don't even know what to say in response to this level of industrial-grade stupidity, other than look at what we're up against.
If you have been bothering to pay attention, you would have been watching your hero continue his lie about the BS "steal". Psst... That jack-ass was claiming fraud many months before the supposed election. He is delusional. as in, He literally has a mental illness!

After he lost and people like his son and daughter were pleading with him to stop the nonsense, now Trump is stumping and promoting power-hungry politicians who are making the same claim. In other words, he is hoping his parroting power-hungry politicians in key states will vote his way next go around. i.e. he wants to rig the election. That's where the bloodshed comes in. And if I see it happen, people will take to the streets. As they should. Not "democrats" but an aggregate of rational people. Now, nothing says Trump wouldn't win. Because of uneducated people like yourself. But if the last go around happened again and his new buddies in office tipped the scale his way, this Republican is willing to literally fight. To repeat, I'm smart enough not to listen to idiots. Like you listing to Mr. My Pillow.

As far as "stupid", (showing a great lack of intelligence) you fit the bill because you cannot think for yourself. As a reminder, in post after post, you seem to be energized by your "team".

Old 06-03-2022, 04:07 AM

5,003 posts, read 3,900,261 times
Thread Title: CNN: A grim portrait of Biden’s unhappy America - Biden is close to the point of no return with Americans

“Close to”? LOL

(Now we know why some pundits use the phrase CNNLOL when referencing the outfit)

Next week this crackerjack reporting crew will note Biden is “close to” resembling an angry and incompetent and mentally-challenged divider.

Old 06-03-2022, 04:09 AM

6,679 posts, read 3,297,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
Biden is an embarrassment, while in England the Queen is being celebrated for 70 years on the throne.
Biden is celebrated if he can make it to the throne.

Old 06-03-2022, 04:35 AM

9,677 posts, read 11,041,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
You voted for Biden because you thought Trump was an authoritarian, yet Biden is actually acting like an authoritarian and you would vote for him again. Non-authoritarians don't have Ministries of Truth. Non-authoritarians don't encourage infringement of protected rights.

I'm not saying Trump was a good choice. I'm a third-party voter. However, there was nothing about Biden's history that would have led anyone to believe he was a good choice. His entire political history is one of lies and bad positions, and that's when he was cognizant of his surroundings.
Biden was a terrible choice. Trump was far more dangerous to the very fabric of this country. Ask many of the moderate Republican leaders. They understand exactly what he is!

Sign me up for a Trump-like policy non-politician. But without the baggage! I'll donate $100K. Because Biden's policy certainly cost me that.

I would agree that the Biden administration completely screwed up on several topics.

1. Like the baby formula (the timeline says it all; doing nothing from October till February after shutting down the #1 producing formula plant).
2. Pulling out of Afghanistan in a chaotic fashion and leaving behind thousands who helped us. Never mind all of the weapons left behind. I could go on for an hour.
3. Biden spending trillions MORE on top of Trump pissing away Trillions of $$ (remember how Trump wanted his signature on all those checks). Yea, Biden helped inflation but so did Trump.
4. Not guiding the feds to raise interest rates when they called it "transitionary". WTF??? ANYONE with a brain knew you should not be buying MBS to manipulate low mortgage rates MONTHS after people were overbidding on housing. That fueled inflation!

Oh, Trump has his list too (both good and terrible). But when I look at the whole picture, Trump had to go! And so does Biden.

Old 06-03-2022, 05:01 AM

24,268 posts, read 9,154,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
And he said he's going for a 2nd term no less !
Correct, people think he's joking but he's not. He's been very careful not to sign any executive orders on guns, knowing it would destroy his re-election. This man is absolutely running for a 2nd term.

He's not governing like a man with nothing to lose, even if his approval rating is low.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies