Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2022, 11:15 AM

17,670 posts, read 6,923,260 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Q Doctor, do you believe all schools will and must be open this coming fall?

MS. JEAN-PIERRE: We got to go.

DR. JHA: Yeah, I unfor- —

Q Parents want to know that.

MS. JEAN-PIERRE: He has to go.

DR. JHA: I’m sorry.

MS. JEAN-PIERRE: We’re over time. We’re over time.

DR. JHA: Thank you.

Sorry.

MS. JEAN-PIERRE: Thank you.
Link: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...dr-ashish-jha/

Unbelievable.

These Democrats are determined to destroy as many children as they can.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2022, 11:44 AM

4,548 posts, read 2,274,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post

In the womb, not protected in schools, sexual orientation grooming, food shortages (formula, etc..), masks, and so on and so on.

Old 06-03-2022, 12:00 PM

3,197 posts, read 2,854,264 times
The press briefings that Karine has run since starting have been quite...bad. From this same press conference that the OP is referencing regarding when Biden found out about the Baby Formula crisis that was forming:

Quote:
MS. JEAN-PIERRE: No, I — look, we’ve laid out timelines over and over again.

Q No, you gave us two dates and then tell us, “Generally, in April he was told about this.”

MS. JEAN-PIERRE: Okay, so, by late — let me try again. Let’s try this again. By late — by late in April, sales — sales were going down and shortages were appearing. So that is what we — we learned in late April.

Q So that’s when he was told?

MS. JEAN-PIERRE: Well, he said — in late April — right? — and this —

Q You said in early April.

MS. JEAN-PIERRE: In — in April. I’m sorry. In April. Okay. He said in April — in early April.
They are having a really hard time keeping up with all their lies.

Old 06-03-2022, 12:07 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,726,478 times
The source of majority of the disintegration of our social fabric, law & order, of our civilization itself can be traced back to what's been happening in public schools for the last 30+ years.

I can't imagine why any clear-thinking American desiring restoration of the civility, the normalcy, the productivity, the very sanity of the America we grew up in decades ago would want helpless innocent children to continue to be subjected to the psychological pathologies public schools are infected with. It has been many years since they served any positive purpose whatsoever.

Old 06-03-2022, 12:20 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
The source of majority of the disintegration of our social fabric, law & order, of our civilization itself can be traced back to what's been happening in public schools for the last 30+ years.

I can't imagine why any clear-thinking American desiring restoration of the civility, the normalcy, the productivity, the very sanity of the America we grew up in decades ago would want helpless innocent children to continue to be subjected to the psychological pathologies public schools are infected with. It has been many years since they served any positive purpose whatsoever.
most of them are little more than factories for producing ignorant woke drones.

Old 06-03-2022, 12:24 PM

10,489 posts, read 4,048,994 times
Quote:

Unbelievable.

Only if you let them. There are private institutes and homeschooling available. Become a member in a religious community and they got community schools too. The Amish been churning out very bright kids since forever.

Old 06-03-2022, 12:41 PM

19,815 posts, read 9,376,760 times
Quote:

Unbelievable.

Yeah, at first, I thought, "Oh, okay, so what -- they are under a time limit. No big deal." But then I read on after the quotes above and then I saw they had all sorts of time to praise someone who was leaving and several other topics. So enough time for that, but not enough time to answer one simple yes or no question that could be followed up with a one- or two-minute explanation, if necessary?

And, also, did everyone note the final question about the vaccines AFTER the questions in the OP:

"Q Doctor Jha, why are more boosted Americans having breakthrough cases than non-boosted?

"MS. JEAN-PIERRE: All right, guys. I have a few things for you at the top."
(totally ignoring that question)

Yeah, that certainly did raise more than one question in my mind, at least!

Old 06-03-2022, 12:54 PM

43,142 posts, read 18,298,681 times
The WH press sect'y (both of them) do nothing but deflect from the real issues.

Old 06-03-2022, 01:26 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,878,633 times
It's not his call.

Old 06-03-2022, 01:40 PM

18,741 posts, read 7,620,616 times
Did I miss the part of the Constitution that gives the Fed govt the authority to deal with diseases, pandemics etc.?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies