Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will you be watching the House January 6 Committee hearing?
YES-WATCHING 70 24.56%
NO-NOT WATCHING 215 75.44%
Voters: 285. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2022, 09:47 AM

23,563 posts, read 12,535,636 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
A few thousand people invading the capital to stop the peaceful transfer of power and install fake electors in key states so Trump could be president. But sure no threat.
They invaded the capitol to install fake electors? Was buffalo hat guy the one who was allegedly installing these fake electors?

Old 06-08-2022, 09:49 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,956,122 times
Quote:
A few thousand people invading the capital to stop the peaceful transfer of power and install fake electors in key states so Trump could be president. But sure no threat.
For some people, if they say something never happened, then in their minds, it never happened.

Old 06-08-2022, 09:53 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
January 6 Hearings

First Open Testimony Before January 6 Committee

After months of closed door investigations, the House January 6 Committee holds its first hearing with public testimony about what transpired-and why-during the assault on the U.S. Capitol.

https://www.c-span.org/

WATCH LIVE ON THURSDAY JUNE 09 | 8PM ET | C-SPAN
Not going to watch any of it, there is nothing to see. This has been political theater of the worst kind

Old 06-08-2022, 10:04 AM

2,953 posts, read 993,129 times
F no. This commie kangaroo court circus put on by the dems will not get my viewership bump. I feel less grubby and F'd in the A watching the 1960 Francis Gary Powers show-trial. After all he was actually guilty of breaking a treaty law. I am all-in on FGP but he took a risk, got shot down and payed the price. Jan 6th on the other hand is a ludicrous set-up and witch hunt whose only purpose is to keep baba yaga Trump in the spotlight to distract people from the wild diarrhea explosion of failure that the democrats have sprayed our country with since they got in power.

Old 06-08-2022, 10:09 AM

2,942 posts, read 1,638,417 times
Quote:
Did you report your findings to the FBI

Old 06-08-2022, 10:21 AM

2,953 posts, read 993,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwest09 View Post
Did you report your findings to the FBI
Let's not forget the only murder of the day committed by an incompetent capitol police officer wildly waving his service weapon with no trigger discipline. Fear-monger as much as they like but I will never forget the tubby middle-aged couples strolling like tourists between the velvet ropes leading from the capitol entrance into the rotunda. ... and then there was the churro vendor's food truck outside. I've never seen an insurrection with a churro truck and no AK47s. Neither has anybody else BECAUSE IT'S NOT A THING.

Old 06-08-2022, 10:28 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,768,762 times
Quote:
The guy wearing that stupid horned hat almost changed the outcome of the election by sitting in Pelosi's chair.

We know you Democrats have failed on everything and you are going to get ***** slapped hard come November, so you are looking for anything to grasp at this point.

Here's a little inside info for you. It ain't gonna work. Democrats are going to get destroyed for their policies and the effects of them.

Old 06-08-2022, 10:30 AM

6,224 posts, read 3,409,932 times
I will be too busy watching my newly painted kitchen paint dry.

Old 06-08-2022, 10:43 AM

23,563 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-Bey View Post
Let's not forget the only murder of the day committed by an incompetent capitol police officer wildly waving his service weapon with no trigger discipline.
Don't forget the woman who seemed to have been beaten to death by the cop using that heavy pole.

Quote:
Fear-monger as much as they like but I will never forget the tubby middle-aged couples strolling like tourists between the velvet ropes leading from the capitol entrance into the rotunda. ... and then there was the churro vendor's food truck outside. I've never seen an insurrection with a churro truck and no AK47s. Neither has anybody else BECAUSE IT'S NOT A THING.
That was certainly a sight, watching people walking through Statuary Hall taking pictures and minding their manners. Quite different in how blm antifa would have been, all of those statues would have been smashed and the building set on fire.

Old 06-08-2022, 10:50 AM

14,949 posts, read 12,147,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
January 6 Hearings

First Open Testimony Before January 6 Committee

After months of closed door investigations, the House January 6 Committee holds its first hearing with public testimony about what transpired-and why-during the assault on the U.S. Capitol.

https://www.c-span.org/

WATCH LIVE ON THURSDAY JUNE 09 | 8PM ET | C-SPAN

You mean, "January 6th, The Movie?

No, I won't be watching it. I really don't appreciate the attempts at pure fiction being passed off as truth ( ala democrats, and their rino buddies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies