Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will you be watching the House January 6 Committee hearing?
YES-WATCHING 70 24.56%
NO-NOT WATCHING 215 75.44%
Voters: 285. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2022, 06:59 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
She did not lie. She reported a conversation SHE had with a Secret Service person. Peter Alexander spoke with a "source close to..." We do not know the full story yet. Don't be so quick to accuse people of lying when the full story is not out yet.
You don't know that and now let me ask you this:

adam schiff still has "plenty of evidence" of russia collusion in plain sight.

Did adam schiff not lie?

Please don't come back with any off topic BS...it's relevant since schiff is on this committee.

Old 06-28-2022, 07:02 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
And ONCE she LIES about one event never happening, then the REST of her testimony is in question.

Old 06-28-2022, 07:04 PM

7,930 posts, read 9,154,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
We have to wait and see. I think Hutchinson is a very credible witness. She was under oath.
In a one sided dog and pony show which showed numerous times that they manipulated information to prove their point i.e. every time they showed Trump saying people should march to the Capitol they purposefully eliminated the rest of his sentence to go peacefully.

I agree with Aguadulce, a competent defense attorney would have buried her in cross examination.

And again for the millionth time, this is why this a political hit job waste of time. DOJ should be in charge, not a bunch of biased politicians.

Old 06-28-2022, 07:04 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,523,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bostongymjunkie View Post
I can't believe all the hype leading up to this event. Good grief, anyone paying attention would know there would be a big let-down. What a joke. How long do these morons continue to follow "mainstream" corporate media before they realize they are being bamboozled, and good.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/202...-wheel-report/
We have been discussing that tweet for the last several pages. I believe I was the first one to post Alexander's tweet. Your link doesn't add anything to what we already knew. What we have here is two people telling different stories. Hutchinson has already testified under oath. Lying to Congress is pretty serious. Now we need the Secret Service agents and Tony Ornato to testify under oath.

Old 06-28-2022, 07:06 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,523,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSHL10 View Post
I agree with Aguadulce, a competent defense attorney would have buried her in cross examination.
The GOP had a chance to put more Republicans on the Committee, but they tried to put several members who themselves might have been a subject of the investigation

Old 06-28-2022, 07:07 PM

5,054 posts, read 3,956,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
We have been discussing that tweet for the last several pages. I believe I was the first one to post Alexander's tweet. Your link doesn't add anything to what we already knew. What we have here is two people telling different stories. Hutchinson has already testified under oath. Lying to Congress is pretty serious. Now we need the Secret Service agents and Tony Ornato to testify under oath.
Bombshell!

Fizzle. (And that is even without cross-examining Hutchinson)

Starting to remind everyone of the Trump Russia Collusion Story. I suppose the presence of Schiff and Pelosi should’ve tipped us off.

Old 06-28-2022, 07:09 PM

7,930 posts, read 9,154,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
The GOP had a chance to put more Republicans on the Committee, but they tried to put several members who themselves might have been a subject of the investigation
The Committee itself is a waste of time. DOJ is already investigating, and they have prosecutorial experience.

This is just a political show.

Old 06-28-2022, 07:10 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
Should the report prove she LIED and Bobby Engel’s testimony hold up, it will be a huge blow to the January 6 committee, whose Tuesday star witness, Cassidy Hutchinson, testified that former President Trump literally tried to commandeer the presidential suburban during the January 6 riot and became borderline violent when Bobby Engel tried to stop him. Hutchinson said she learned of the story from Tony Ornato, the White House deputy chief of staff

Old 06-28-2022, 07:14 PM

5,054 posts, read 3,956,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Should the report prove she LIED and Bobby Engel’s testimony hold up, it will be a huge blow to the January 6 committee, whose Tuesday star witness, Cassidy Hutchinson, testified that former President Trump literally tried to commandeer the presidential suburban during the January 6 riot and became borderline violent when Bobby Engel tried to stop him. Hutchinson said she learned of the story from Tony Ornato, the White House deputy chief of staff
Kind of a shocker the collective Trump Collusion Hoaxsters (Dems + Their Media) would gin up another hoax.

Old 06-28-2022, 07:16 PM

13,422 posts, read 9,952,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
And ONCE she LIES about one event never happening, then the REST of her testimony is in question.
Ah, the Trump tactic of maligning someone to discredit their word.

Typical that some Trumpies only turn up now. Notice no other testimony has even been disputed, including the majority of Ms Hutchinson’s.

Rather telling. Makes ya wonder why not, if this one piece has been so quickly and strenuously rebutted (allegedly).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies