Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will you be watching the House January 6 Committee hearing?
YES-WATCHING 70 24.56%
NO-NOT WATCHING 215 75.44%
Voters: 285. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2022, 06:14 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,214,152 times

Advertisements

The funny thing to me was the attempt to put people who may have been involved with Navarro. Navarro claimed 100 GOP House and Senate members were part of his plan. Jordan was one as well as the others attempted to be put on the committee.

So the panel needed only those members who were not associated with the crime to be appointed. Kind of hard for the GOP to out itself and its members.

Old 06-30-2022, 06:25 AM

18,447 posts, read 8,272,093 times
now.....Hutchinson made everything up....flat out lied about it all

Hutchinson claims she talking to Cipollone that morning in the White House

.... Cipollone wasn't even there

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...ne-subpoena%2F

Old 06-30-2022, 06:29 AM

13,422 posts, read 9,950,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgerider View Post
My posting history has plenty "debatable" comments, but there's a difference between debating and arguing. There's also a difference between disagreeing and insulting.

Bottom line is you hate Trump and are 100% sure he's guilty as hell. I dislike the guy and and choose to believe he's guilty of some but not all of the allegations thrown his way. I also believe the left and some of the right teamed up at some point in an effort to finally get him. I don't know the mechanics behind it, and can't prove my suspicions. But I have raised those suspicions often enough - with examples - that to repeat them becomes argumentative and tiresome.

That you can't entertain even the possibility that the left is dirty enough to have had a hand in all this after countless examples of the crap they've pulled thru the years is perplexing at best....hell, this thread still had two comments about the Russian collusion when its been proven the left was behind that.

You hate DJT so much, that you're willing to ignore all that's been done by the left, and not just in reference to Jan. 6th. When someone disagrees with many of these posts and gives a "what about" example, he or she is "deflecting". The irony isn't lost here. There's many posters here who did give succinct reasons, far better than I'm able to articulate. So I'll just slink back into the readers room, and let you duke it out, over & over, with them.
Responding to a post with “that’s adorable” doesn’t pass for debate.

Yep hate DJT with an absolute passion. His behaviour has been beyond despicable.

The left has nothing to do with his behaviour.

It had nothing to do with it when he didn’t pay his contractors.

It had nothing to do with it when he defrauded people (people who lost everything) with his fake University.

It had nothing to do with it when he defrauded his charity.

It had nothing to do with him being caught on tape with Billy Bush on that bus.

It had nothing to do with it when he duped people into believing an election was stolen, and took 250 million from his supporters.

His history makes it quite clear that he is predisposed to the behaviour that’s been exposed by this hearing. The left didn’t do those things, regardless of whatever else they may have done. You can’t scapegoat the left in this instance, in my opinion.

I haven’t accused anyone of deflecting. I don’t usually respond to whataboutisms.

I asked you what the left had to do with it. That’s the opposite of accusing you of deflecting, actually. I see you finally got it off your chest.

If I want to respond to people who respond to me I can. And yes it’s arguing. There’s a lot of that here. I enjoy it. I’ve only been in this thread since Tuesday, sick in bed with the flu. That ok with you?

Old 06-30-2022, 06:35 AM

57,271 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Commenter View Post
The proud boys (whoever they are) brought guns into the Capitol building? Who did they shoot? Ashli Babbitt?
Pretty low bar that they didn't shoot anyone so it's fine after all they liked the president, crazy that a president actual accepts this and had no issue. This could have quickly escalated if you can't see that you have blinders on unless you think people need to bring guns to peaceful protests.

Old 06-30-2022, 06:35 AM

5,047 posts, read 6,348,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post

“Multiple sources.” Thought you guys hated anonymous sources? Hopefully Cippolone can clear that up under oath.

Old 06-30-2022, 06:37 AM

13,422 posts, read 9,950,386 times
Quote:

The pinned tweet of the person that posted that tweet (Jack Posobeic) is a happy birthday tweet to the pillow guy.

Got any corroborating sources?

Old 06-30-2022, 06:38 AM

57,271 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:

Jack Posobiec. LOL

Old 06-30-2022, 06:46 AM

12,905 posts, read 15,660,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Jack Posobiec. LOL
Wait for it--you'll be getting corroboration very soon from The Gateway Pundit. That'll show you!

Old 06-30-2022, 06:47 AM

30,635 posts, read 18,222,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Cassidy lied about the note...she didn't write it. Her boss already testified that he wrote it; in earlier proceedings.

And, she lied about Trump's actions that day, but the Kangeroos will not hear testimony from other potential witnesses...the 2 Secret Service Agents that were with Trump the whole time...why not hear 2 FIRSTHAND accounts? Because the Kangeroos know that testimony will proove Cassidy to be a lying sea hag.

The Kangeroos star witness, Cassidy, is a big fat uber leftist liar, & this is huge waste of taxpayer money.

All it prooves is that Trump lives inside all their heads, and they are infected with Trump Derangement Syndrome....they are all scared shytliss of Trump exposing them all for being the corrupt swamp creatures they really are.
The fact that the committee didn't even reach out to the SS before pushing that hearsay testimony shows you all that you need to know about the partisan nature and true purpose of the committee.

Old 06-30-2022, 06:48 AM

8,383 posts, read 4,366,655 times
Trump has encouraged violence from the beginning of his 2016 campaign..

Telling his supporters to "beat the ---- out of anyone who looks like they might throw a tomato"
"I promise to pay your legal bills"
"not like the good old days when they'd be carried out on a stretcher"

Then there was MAGAbomber - Cesar Sayoc who sent Anthrax looking amateur bombs to 12 Trump critics including Biden, Obama, Harris, Soros, and CNN among others.
The Coast Guard terrorist - Christopher Hasson that had a hit list including Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Elizabeth Warren. and Joe Scarborough
Douglas K. Uhde shot/killed a judge and had a "hit lists" of Trump's "arch-enemies" including Gretchen Whitmer.

"You don't concede when there's theft involved. Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore."
"You will have an illegitimate president. That is what you will have, and we can't let that happen."
"if you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore".
"We're going to walk down to the Capitol and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them."

All based on 'We won this election, and we won it by a landslide' which has been proven false many times over to the point it is known as "The Big Lie"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies