Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will you be watching the House January 6 Committee hearing?
YES-WATCHING 70 24.56%
NO-NOT WATCHING 215 75.44%
Voters: 285. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2022, 01:12 PM

37,177 posts, read 19,200,869 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Another impartial juror. People, Companies and governments get subpoena all the time. This is how people put meals on their tables and make a living. You been saying this about Trump since the Russian hoax. Wishful thinking.
I don’t recall Trump being mentioned in that post as having received a subpoena. Are you saying the subpoenas for Giuliani, Graham, et al somehow connect Trump to election tampering in Georgia…?

Old 07-05-2022, 01:18 PM

13,454 posts, read 4,292,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
I don’t recall Trump being mentioned in that post. Are you saying the subpoenas for Giuliani, Graham, et al somehow connect Trump to election tampering in Georgia…?

I have no idea since it's kept confidential like it should be. I put with a grain of salt leaks. My point one more time is: just because people, companies and government officials get subpoena for whatever investigation doesn't mean guilt or a crime has been committed or a trial will come out of it.

But since you are an impartial juror, you get it.

Old 07-05-2022, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Another impartial juror. The best you can determine? How? if you don't have all the facts, only a trial can bring all the facts, why would you determine something with part of information or misinformation?
How?

She isn’t working there. She left when Biden came in because she was a Trump loyalist and not suitable to work for Democrats. Do you have any evidence she was kept on by Uncle Joe?

Old 07-05-2022, 01:21 PM

Quote:
How?

She isn’t working there. She left when Biden came in because she was a Trump loyalist and not suitable to work for Democrats. Do you have any evidence she was kept on by Uncle Joe?
She said she was a Trump loyalist? I missed that part in her hearsay testimony. Does it matter, it doesn't prove anything about her hearsay testimony. She wouldn't make it to the stand in a trial.

Old 07-05-2022, 01:24 PM

Quote:
I have no idea since it's kept confidential like it should be. I put with a grain of salt leaks. My point one more time is: just because people, companies and government officials get subpoena for whatever investigation doesn't mean guilt or a crime has been committed or a trial will come out of it.

But since you are an impartial juror, you get it.
The Georgia Secretary of State and his COO both testified under oath about the phone calls from Trump and Graham trying to change the results of the election. Did you miss that hearing?

Old 07-05-2022, 01:27 PM

Quote:
She said she was a Trump loyalist? I missed that part in her hearsay testimony. Does it matter, it doesn't prove anything about her hearsay testimony. She wouldn't make it to the stand in a trial.
What she said during her testimony was that she thought Trump’s policies had been good for the country, but that things went on she couldn’t tolerate. She also said she’d vote for him again.

If you had watched or read the transcript instead of Trump’s garbage over at Truth Social you’d know that.

Old 07-05-2022, 01:31 PM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Wondering if those who are demanding a trial to "get all the facts" have contacted DOJ.

No time like the present to send them a message demanding a trial.

Old 07-05-2022, 01:37 PM

Quote:
The Georgia Secretary of State and his COO both testified under oath about the phone calls from Trump and Graham trying to change the results of the election. Did you miss that hearing?

What's the crime? Why hasn't GA Justice Department or U.S. DOJ filed charges. If We have a real trial We can see all the evidence and intent. So what's the hold up? or both DOJ's are waiting on Pelosi's Kangaroo hearing recommendations to act? Is that the plan?

Old 07-05-2022, 01:38 PM

13,284 posts, read 8,455,196 times
Quote:
Another impartial juror. The best you can determine? How? if you don't have all the facts, only a trial can bring all the facts, why would you determine something with part of information or misinformation?
Sorry that you are seeing this as a trial. Therein lays your first error in adult rationale thinking. It's a hearing.
For the rest of us, the how is easy . We research thru various media sources. None have parlayed she worked in any paid capacity at The Florida residency after leaving the west wing.
Maybe if you have her paystubs showing she worked there you can hand it over to your local news paper. Just an idea if you support transparency and not some conspiracy that the election was stolen.

Old 07-05-2022, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Wondering if those who are demanding a trial to "get all the facts" have contacted DOJ.

No time like the present to send them a message demanding a trial.

Isn't the burden of proof on the government? or Pelosi's Kangaroo court is the final verdict?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies