U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Will you be watching the House January 6 Committee hearing?
YES-WATCHING 70 24.56%
NO-NOT WATCHING 215 75.44%
Voters: 285. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 08-07-2022, 05:37 PM
 
43,623 posts, read 24,208,949 times
Reputation: 10212

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
The FBI had to present solid evidence of crimes before a judge would sign a search and seizure warrant.
Well, we all know that's BS. The fbi provided useless evidence to the FISA court to continue looking.

This is abc news.

Quote:
In a bombshell report yesterday, the Justice Department Inspector General found that the Federal Bureau of Investigation made “fundamental errors” and persistently deceived a secret court to authorize surveilling a 2016 Trump presidential campaign official.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/4383722002/


We need a plan b.....
Rate this post positively

 
Old 08-07-2022, 05:57 PM
 
Location: Downtown Cranberry Twp.
34,449 posts, read 13,423,008 times
Reputation: 7048
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
You can’t have any opinions on anything that hasn’t been adjudicated in a court of law? That is sbsoulutely singular. You were asked about your beliefs. Questions are hard, I guess.
Already gave my beliefs, and I don’t go by feelings, assumptions, and speculation like yourself for the last 5 years. Contrary to your belief, just because it’s because Trump, it’s innocent until proven guilty.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-07-2022, 06:07 PM
 
Location: 23.7 million to 162 million miles North of Venus
16,500 posts, read 8,392,087 times
Reputation: 7961
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
He didn’t say anything about protesting peacefully in that speech he gave,
Yes he did, stop lying.

A small sample of Some of the things he'd said:
"cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women.".
"demand that Congress do the right thing" (where does he say riot or force?)
"peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."
"We want to thank them. Senators that stepped up, we want to thank them."
"We're going to try and give them [senators and congresspersons] the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country."

^Things you cannot do if you're rioting.


"And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore."

The "you" "you're" are obviously second-person pronouns, which he'd done a very large number of times throughout his speech, just as I'd done previously in this post when saying "Things you cannot do if you're rioting.". Idk, maybe you actually are a rioter?

Quote:
in fact he talked about fighting for their country to take it back.
Yes he talked about himself and other fighting for this country, which many Democrats had also done many times.
Quote:
And he wanted the magnamometers removed to allow people with guns including A.R. 15‘s to be able to allowed to march to the capital.
Unverified hearsay. Aka, rumor.
Quote:
And despite all his advisers and his own family repeatedly begging him to say some thing to the protesters once the violence started, he refused.
Another lie? He tweeted a number of times throughout the afternoon for them to be peaceful, they didn't listen.
Quote:
He also refused to call the National Guard.
He wanted the NG there. It was Pelosi, via Irving, and Bowser who didn't want them there.
Quote:
By all accounts, he was gleeful watching the violence.
More unverified rumors.
Quote:
The insurrectionist themselves stated repeatedly that they were doing what Trump told them to do.
"insurrectionists"? Oh, you mean rioters.
Of course they did. They acted on their own and it backfired on them. They were probably hoping that by deflecting the blame to Trump then they'd walk.
Even Rhodes and his cohorts had admitted, in their own texts that very day, that Trump had nothing to do with the riots.
Quote:
I actually don’t want it to go to trial. I think it’ll just make Trump more of a martyr, and put us all in more danger. But what he did was absolutely treasonous.
"martyr", "more danger", "treasonous"-- kool-aid talk
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-07-2022, 06:21 PM
 
Location: 23.7 million to 162 million miles North of Venus
16,500 posts, read 8,392,087 times
Reputation: 7961
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmaster View Post
The facts from the Jan 6th committee and reporters below indicate trump was likely involved in the illegal false elector scheme the DOJ is investigating.
seriously?

Facts = likely? (only in leftie land, apparently)

If it's proven with facts then it wouldn't be "likely", it would be definitely.

What verified to be 100% true "facts" came from the Jan 6th committee?
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-07-2022, 07:35 PM
 
2,555 posts, read 3,322,992 times
Reputation: 2074
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
seriously?

Facts = likely? (only in leftie land, apparently)

If it's proven with facts then it wouldn't be "likely", it would be definitely.

What verified to be 100% true "facts" came from the Jan 6th committee?
Eastman and other lawyers involved wrote emails acknowledging the false elector scheme was illegal - a fact

White House lawyer herschman testified he told Eastman he will need a criminal defense lawyer because of his scheme - fact

RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel testified that Trump himself had asked her for help with the fake electors, and that she had honored his request.
“He turned the call over to Mr. Eastman, who then proceeded to talk about the importance of the RNC helping the campaign gather these contingent electors,” McDaniel says in the committee’s clip of her videotaped deposition- fact

Eastman(u of Chicago law school graduate) asked for a pardon- fact

The fbi executed search warrants for Eastman and Clark electronic devices- fact

Do you think a lawyer sending an email admitting they are doing something illegal and asking for a pardon are not indications of criminal activity ?
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-07-2022, 07:48 PM
 
Location: 23.7 million to 162 million miles North of Venus
16,500 posts, read 8,392,087 times
Reputation: 7961
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmaster View Post
Eastman and other lawyers involved wrote emails acknowledging the false elector scheme was illegal - a fact

White House lawyer herschman testified he told Eastman he will need a criminal defense lawyer because of his scheme - fact

RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel testified that Trump himself had asked her for help with the fake electors, and that she had honored his request.
“He turned the call over to Mr. Eastman, who then proceeded to talk about the importance of the RNC helping the campaign gather these contingent electors,” McDaniel says in the committee’s clip of her videotaped deposition- fact

Eastman(u of Chicago law school graduate) asked for a pardon- fact

The fbi executed search warrants for Eastman and Clark electronic devices- fact

Do you think a lawyer sending an email admitting they are doing something illegal and asking for a pardon are not indications of criminal activity ?
Well all of those "proven"(?) facts, that your media and your kangaroo committee is telling you is true. We should have seen Trump indicted months ago, right? What are they waiting on? According to you they have more than enough to hang him on, right?

Or, is this just nothing but 'opinion that doesn't need to be verified'? as mentioned in post #8825?
Rate this post positively
 
Old 09-24-2022, 12:43 PM
 
23,262 posts, read 7,708,299 times
Reputation: 13296
Default WH Switchboard Calls Rioter on January 6th?

If true, it's pretty chilling. This information comes from analysis of millions of lines of data that day.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/denve...b01804e08e4812
Rate this post positively
 
Old 09-24-2022, 12:50 PM
 
Location: Golden, CO
3,883 posts, read 7,068,531 times
Reputation: 4733
So chilling.

NOT. I don’t think anyone cares about January 6 anymore.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 09-24-2022, 12:51 PM
 
23,262 posts, read 7,708,299 times
Reputation: 13296
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyxjon View Post
So chilling.

NOT. I don’t think anyone cares about January 6 anymore.
I think you're wrong, lol.
Rate this post positively
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2022, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top